• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MartTheMolester

MartTheMolester

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:sniffing airplane glue and worshipping Rick Mast

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:30 AM

Someone's stolen my ip- this is some seriously [censor] up ****...

Anybody got the balls to own up to this chicken**** crap? I didn't think so.

Pansy ass ********** went and hid...

Like I said, by stealing my IP.... someone posted under my name at another forum I post at to say something nasty to someone I respect. I enjoy a good laugh as much as anyone, but this kind of underhanded chicken**** crap shows no class at all.

I've got all day... Stealing someone's web identity is not a joke, and if not technicaly illegal, is about the most spineless thing I can imagine. If the perp wants to discuss what motivated him or her to do this, I have enough money in my credit account to travel anywhere to meet with them. Whattaya say, chicken****?

Since he came up with it, and since he's so damnably [censored] clever, I'm going to say that it was him that hacked my computer. He can play innocent all he wants, but I'm going to do everything in my power to find out everything I can about him, just so I can get my hands around his throat. Then I'm gonna kick his fat pig of a wife's ass... his move.

How am I supposed to know which "Kilroy" you are? Somebody that has to hide behind a half dozen names to pull this kind of chicken **** crap deserves to have his punk ass kicked. If it is "you", I've achieved my purpouse of smoking you out. I couldn't give a [censored] if I ever get to post on this forum again if it allows slimeball creeps like you to post. This is the kind of moral "high ground" that Republicans like you are claiming? ****.BTW, I wasn't bull****ting about wanting to have our little face-to-face chat... if mommy will let you.

Oh, WAAAAAHHHHH... if you didn't like what I posted, put your lame reply in a response of your own instead of stealing my post. Just like a spineless Republican... get someone else to do your fighting for you.
One more thing, **********... As you sit in your safe, comfortable world, bear in mind that there may just be someone such as myself that has very little left to lose and just might not give a [censored] sitting on the other side of the computer screen , before you start pulling this sort of ****. Posted Image

Changed your diaper?
Posting anything under anyone else's name on the internet, especially mine in this case, is no joke to me, so don't compare me to anyone else, dickwad. [censored] you.

#2 sprntr2001

sprntr2001

• Members
  • 8,286 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 01 August 2005 - 12:41 PM

LOL yu people are a gas

#3 lasr100

lasr100

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:09 AM

they all have to try to have their own manifesto....but they never will top JB Posted Image

[This message has been edited by lasr100 (edited 08-04-2005).]

#4 mart the mastfan

mart the mastfan

• Members
  • 2,811 posts
  • Interests:Racing,Military History

Posted 04 August 2005 - 02:16 PM

Suddenly I've become the most important thing in somenody's life.

#5 sprntr2001

sprntr2001

• Members
  • 8,286 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:08 PM

lol maybe another chico

#6 CHEERSSUCKS

CHEERSSUCKS

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 06:35 PM

Originally posted by lasr100:
they all have to try  to have their own manifesto....but they never will top JB    Posted Image

[This message has been edited by lasr100 (edited 08-04-2005).]

JBM

#7 sprntr2001

sprntr2001

• Members
  • 8,286 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 03:53 AM

is mart still molestin

#8 BeerFart

BeerFart

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:05 PM

Kilroy is a stupid SOB that likes to play games with people anyhow. Not a worse piece of chit behind a keyboard on the internet than Kilroy is. He'd probly screw his own momma up the azz. [This message has been edited by BeerFart (edited 11-20-2005).]

#9 sprntr2001

sprntr2001

• Members
  • 8,286 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:36 AM

what a gas huh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users