46 replies to this topic

#41 scruffy1a

scruffy1a

Racestud Sophistocate

• Members
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Don't drink and don't own a four wheeler, Look's like your the asshole

Not only do you not understand the reasoning behind the charge, it doesn't affect you. Your time would have been better spent brushing your tooth.

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck.

#42 metalcowboy

metalcowboy

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

either pay for the ticket or dont go you cheap bastard. you bitching on here isnt going to lower the price

I come from erie to see the outlaws. That's 200 miles round trip. I bring my buddy who is on disability because of a disease he didn't ask to be born with. He's a huge joey saldana and brad sweet fan. Yeah were gonna go. Money is tight for him, all I ask is for him to pay his entry. And yes that 39 bucks about breaks the bank for him. The whole point of my arguement has not been about any of that. The point I've been trying to make is that there was a lot of empty seats last year and raising the prices won't put more asses in the bleachers. Sorry I bitched, but if noone speaks up nothing will ever change. If our forefathers didn't bitch about taxation we'd all be british and arguing about soccer.

#43 sasszilla

sasszilla

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Even if they raised the price $5 more dollars who gives a damn? Do you want them to lower the prices? They can't keep the prices the same every year and come out making a profit! It's a business, you try not to raise prices and make ends meet and still make some profit whether it be for yourself or to stash some dough for some upgrades. Maybe the cost of something they are buying in relation to the race or the track has gone up and they are passing it on to the consumer. I have season tickets to the Penguins for 3 years now and my seats have gone up each year averaging $6 bucks a head per year. I'm not happy about it but I'm a die hard fan and will do whatever I need to to keep my seats whether they blow or not cause I love the Pens and love seeing them in person. The same for racing, I'm not happy with somethings WRG are doing but I will keep being loyal to the track regardless of the price cause I love the racing.

#44 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

Not only do you not understand the reasoning behind the charge, it doesn't affect you. Your time would have been better spent brushing your tooth.

LMFAO!!!!!! he probably thinks that you're an asshole too!

#45 tom2p

tom2p

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

$35 ... $40 ... $50 ... whatever ... appears to be fairly reasonable especially considering this is one of the most talented group of drivers on the planet many cars with $40 - 50K just in the engine so when 24 cars are pushed onto the track for the feature, the value of the engines alone will exceed 1 million dollars just the engines ... just the cars that advanced to the feature and compare the ticket price to a professional football, baseball, or hockey game .

Edited by tom2p, 13 July 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#46 metalcowboy

metalcowboy

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

and compare the ticket price to a professional football, baseball, or hockey game

haha i went to several browns games last year... for the stubhub price of 9 bucks a seat, 7 bucks a seat, and 11 bucks a seat.

#47 Corndaddy

Corndaddy

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

haha i went to several browns games last year... for the stubhub price of 9 bucks a seat, 7 bucks a seat, and 11 bucks a seat.

He said professional. The Browns don't count lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users