• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Derek

Derek

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who made this year's Connor Bobik Memorial a huge success!! To everyone who donated items to the raffle for Make-A-Wish, we could not do this without you. I am so happy to say we raised over $3,500 this year. I will post the final total once everything gets counted. I want to thank all the drivers and fans who came out on a Sunday and to Chris Zuver and the Ulms Racing Series for being a part of this year's event. I also want to thank Jim and Sharon Michny and everyone who works at Dog Hollow for allowing us to keep Connor's memory alive. This could not happen without the hard work they do at Dog Hollow. And I especially want to thank my amazing wife Diane, my cousin Ryan, my wonderful friend Dave, and everyone else who helped us out. It's now time to get ready for next year's Connor Bobik Memorial!

#2 revbill87

revbill87

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:family,racing, music

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Derek, A big thank you goes to your family for all you do to turn a terrible situation into a positive one. You truly honor Connor with your example. Rev. Bill Waugh Racing With Jesus Ministries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users