• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fastrakpr

fastrakpr

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

Several Weekly Tracks Support FASTRAK World Championship (Four Oaks,NC) Tracks taking the weekend off for the FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP/WORLD CHALLENGE Weekend is one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed. Several tracks are taking the weekend off to come and support their teams at the FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP-WORLD CHALLENGE weekend October 4th 5th 6th at Beckley Motorsports Park in Prosperity,West Virginia. "There have been some incredible things take place during the preparation for the event said Stan Lester, "but the calls I have received the last couple of days, are simply amazing. Tracks started calling me about them closing the first weekend of October during this event so they could come and support their local teams. That is the exact type of thinking that makes this series even greater. These teams are the best at this type of racing. Our fans are second to none and now the tracks are getting on board not only coming to support their local teams but one track is bringing fans in 15 passenger vans". "I am so grateful said Lester. This is huge. Truly its unheard of but I think or at least I hope people are finally beginning to see the true value of the FASTRAK program. This is not JUST about racing. Its about a group of people getting together, so passionate about their sport and supporting one another during the event. Even though we have grown over the years, FASTRAK is still a family of racers, fans, officials and now tracks". "I know the teams from these tracks will be pleasantly surprised when the track owner walks up and shakes their hand that weekend to let them know they are pulling for them. That in itself will build loyalty. People spend so much money on trying to "buy" drivers when really, all they have to do is show them they really care". Just announced today another facility has jumped on board the ship taking the weekend off October 4th 5th 6th. Toccoa (GA) Speedway added to the list of tracks supporting the FASTRAK televised World Championship weekend. "We will be there to support our teams" stated GM Brad York. "This is one of the most important events in history for these teams and we want to be there to support them". "This continues to be a trend we certainly appreciate" said Stan Lester of the Series. "I know our teams do too. It has to be a great feeling when you look up and see the promoter who's track your team has been supporting all year long. Especially when he walks up, shakes you hand and says hey I'm here to support you. That's big". Cleveland County Speedway (NC) Friendship Speedway (NC) Toccoa Speedway (GA) Wythe Raceway (VA) (never missed one) Dog Hollow Speedway (PA) (never missed one) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED AS A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE RIGHT AWAY AS SPOTS ARE FILLING QUICKLY. (678) 935-7304 #4 Chrissy #1 Stan Everything from the TITLE SPONSOR, (6) in car cameras, decals, trophies, bill boards and much much more. Packages as little as $250. THERE WILL BE MORE MUCH MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OCTOBER 4TH, 5TH, 6TH TO THE FASTRAK (televised) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!! CONTINUE TO FOLLOW OUR CORPORATE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR UPCOMING NEWS. REMEMBER ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND THEM TO US THERE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users