• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roseland

Roseland

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Any news or rumors about the Jennerstown Speedway for 2013? Remains closed? Sold? Leased? Anything?

" Go hard, or go home>"

#2 Express Man

Express Man

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Any news or rumors about the Jennerstown Speedway for 2013? Remains closed? Sold? Leased? Anything?

Beginning to think all the racetracks on that Mountain are done!

#3 jmmr

jmmr

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

Apparently Stan lasky stated at the banquet trying to set up 6 races at jennerstown. Noone knows wat divisions will run and supposedly it may be for TBRA. There is a big hole in the middle of the newly posted 2013 season for the drome leading me to believe something is up. Hopefully it won't interfere with the drome schedule- shutting down the middle of the season at drome to run jtown I doubt will work too well for either track. At least it's more than we've seen in the past- was hoping to see a different Promoter at each track. I know without the support divisions and the drome guys it will have little success.

#4 nascarracer28

nascarracer28

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

IF THIS IS TRUE I WOULD HOPE STAN AND HIS CREW WOULD TALK TO THE RACERS AT MOTORDROME AND GET SOME INPUT FROM US AS WELL, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT COULD BE A BOOST FOR THE RACING COMMUNITY IN BOTH AREA'S AND WE ALL KNOW IT NEEDS SOME HELP. LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER POST I KNOW WE ALL GRIPE ABOUT THINGS AT THE DROME BUT AT LEAST STAN IS MAKING A CONCIOUS EFFORT TO KEEP THE TRACK RUNNING WHEN OTHERS ARE CLOSING WHICH I KNOW WE ALL APPRECIATE. AND IF EXPANDING TO REOPEN A CLOSED TRACK I APPLAUD HIM FOR THAT. LOOKS LIKE IMPROVEMENT MAY BE COMING LETS ALL HOPE FOR THE GOOD OF OUR RACING.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users