Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

We need shirts that say WAKE ME UP WHEN THE CRATE RACE IS OVER 

#62 2930

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:06 PM

How many do you want made and what sizes?

Edited by 2930, 02 September 2015 - 04:06 PM.

#63 articcatvtwin

articcatvtwin

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:48 PM

id take a shirt that says that who would like to re letter my car for the next two races at lernerville about getting rid of crate motors i might not be fast at lernerville or been racing there long but i sold my pure stock for dog hollow cause they where doing the same thing for next year had to run a crate 602 so i sold it then bought the my sport stock with a little work on set ups and tire prep i think my car could be in the top 6 or so every week im still getting used to it. i had a brand new motor lined up for next year from a guy who builds motors for a living. all i had to do is put his name on the car and show up at the track so how is a crate motor going to help me with cost about 10,000 verses free for sponsorship so at this point ill run the last two sport stock races at lernerville unless someone wants to buy it or give me a motor for next year this is my home track only living 30 minutes from there 

#64 RmiT

RmiT

Race Fan

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

id take a shirt that says that who would like to re letter my car for the next two races at lernerville about getting rid of crate motors i might not be fast at lernerville or been racing there long but i sold my pure stock for dog hollow cause they where doing the same thing for next year had to run a crate 602 so i sold it then bought the my sport stock with a little work on set ups and tire prep i think my car could be in the top 6 or so every week im still getting used to it. i had a brand new motor lined up for next year from a guy who builds motors for a living. all i had to do is put his name on the car and show up at the track so how is a crate motor going to help me with cost about 10,000 verses free for sponsorship so at this point ill run the last two sport stock races at lernerville unless someone wants to buy it or give me a motor for next year this is my home track only living 30 minutes from there 

How about n0m0cr8s???

;)

Racin', It's "Burgh" Thing...

Truth, Justice, and the American Way...
Wait, who the luck am I kidding???
This is RaceStud, ANYTHING goes, unless it fills Rick's INBOX... Then, POOF, you're gone!

TimR

#65 BALLBUSTER

BALLBUSTER

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Wife refers to him  " Future x Husband"

#66 old man d

old man d

Race Fan

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

At Greater Pittsburgh Speedway the figure 8 drivers staged a protest. The complaint was about pay out. All the drivers pulled onto the track and stopped in the middle of the cross over shut their cars off. Channel 11 was doing a live broadcast at the track. Bill Cardille went down and talked to some of the drivers all on live TV. Things did get worked out. But, it took all the drivers to get their point across. I really don"t think this would work to-day. I is hard to get the drivers together for something like that now days. That was then and this is now.

#67 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

Driver's in numbers pull out for the feature. Everyone stay in order, when the flagman drops the green everyone stay in position and run the hole race that way. Everyone run the race bumper to bumper, door to door, when the winner gets interviewed ask the fans how much they liked that BORING race. Work, yes it would. Will it happen. Nobody has the nut sack to organize it or do it. The drivers have the power. All it takes is to become 1.

#68 greencar55

greencar55

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

it's very clear they just want rid of us so they can bring in a new gang of a holes that will spend more money

Edited by greencar55, 04 September 2015 - 01:03 PM.

#69 weluvracin

weluvracin

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:48 PM

The final Fab 4 night this season was my last night of attending a race at Lernerville.  I love the Sportsman and I will support them to the end on this injustice.  I have stated my case to the powers that be with no response and apparently to a deaf bunch of ears.  It is apparent that lined pockets outweigh what is really good for the class and the fans who have supported our beloved racers for decades.  I hope many fans will support our drivers and boycott attending races next year.  Only time will tell who is and is not solidly behind our drivers!

#70 old man d

old man d

Race Fan

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:18 PM

Im with you also. Been going to lernerville for over 40 years did some racing there helped some racers with sponsors so they could race. My kids and grand kids grew up at lernerville. a lot of my friends go to lernerville and always saw close racing. The stock cars were always fun to watch. But, i can no longer support lernerville any longer. Making changes to a class that is doing just fine is wrong. NOT WHINING just making a personal statement.

#71 RacingGraphics

RacingGraphics

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

If your truly interested, I have connection with a big screen printing shop locally. In the past I ordered 50 white t shirts s-xl for $6 each, one color ink. 2x on up was a few bucks more per shirt. Min of 50 you need. I can get you in touch with the rep. Would need 2 weeks from start to finish approx. pm me if interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users