Montpelier Motor Speedway (East Central Indiana) Set To Host Outlaw Showdown (Saturday, October 10th) and Monster Mash IX (Saturday, October 24)
Saturday, October 10th
Topless UMP Modifieds – $1000 To Win | $100 To Start
Outlaw Super Streets – $500 To Win | $75 To Start
Outlaw Thunder Cars – $400 To Win | $50 To Start
FWD Compacts – $160 To Win | $40 To Start
Mod Lites – $160 To Win | $40 To Start
Challenge Races (2015 Non-Winners)
Topless UMP Modifieds – UMP Rules (Topless Optional)
•The only deviation for UMP Modified rules is the removal of the roof! Modifieds will follow ALL other UMP rules including tire rule (Hoosier A, D, H or American Racer equivalent), tire width, etc…
•Sail panels, top wings, etc… are NOT legal in the modified division!
Outlaw Super Streets
• Minimum Weight
o 2 Barrel Carburetor 3000 Pounds
o 4 Barrel Carburetor 3200 Pounds
o Aluminum bodies add additional 100 pounds
• Sprint Car Style Wings, Sideboards, Big Spoilers. Topless, Air Foils, etc… are LEGAL! (Optional)
• Maximum 8 inch Tire (Open Tire Brand Rule – Hoosier, American Racer, Any DOT Tire)
• Rear tail area of the car must be enclosed.
• All Safety Rules Apply
• Attica and Fremont Trucks Legal in Outlaw Super Street Class
Outlaw Thunder Cars
• Sprint car style Top Wings and sideboards are LEGAL! (Optional). Thunder Cars that are running a top wing CAN remove the roof where the pillars meet the front fenders and rear quarters Thunder Cars without a top wing must keep their roofs intact.
• Rear Deck Spoilers are LEGAL (Optional)
•Minimum Weight – 2 Barrel Carburetor 3,200 Pounds – 4 Barrel Carburetor 3,400 Pounds
•Maximum 8″ inch stock DOT Tire (No Race Tires!)
•Entirely Stock (All Steel) Engine and Entirely Stock Frame and Suspension Components (Aftermarket Valve Covers, Aftermarket Oil Pan, and Tubular Upper Control Arms Allowed)!
• 9inch Ford and Floater Rearends allowed, Aftermarket Shocks and Springs are allowed.
•Any car registered or raced as a Super Street at the Montpelier Motor Speedway in 2015 or any car raced in a street stock class allowing race tires is not eligible to compete in the Thunder Car class and must remain in the Super Street class.
•All Safety Rules Apply
Front Wheel Drive Compacts
• Front Wheel Drive Car
• Any stock 4/6 cylinder engine.
• 7″ maximum width tire.
• All Safety Rules Apply including proper cage, seat, belts, fire suit/helmet, and fuel containment.\
2015 Non-Winner’s Challenge Race
Driver and Car Eligibility
• Driver CANNOT have won an A Main event in ANY class at ANY speedway during the 2015 season. 2015 heat race winners and BMain winners are allowed in the non-winner challenge.
• Car CANNOT have won an A Main event in ANY class at ANY speedway during the 2015 season.
• Winner Takes All – Trophy, Pictures, $ To Win
• Car and driver must compete in heats and other Mains for the Outlaw Duel Weekend’s event for that night before competing in the Non-Winner’s Challenge.
– 12 Laps
– Determined By Pill Draw
Gates Open – 1:00PM
Hot Laps – 4:00PM
Racing Curfew – 11:ooPM
General Admission – $12
Kids (12 and Under) – Free (with paid adult)
Pit Pass – $30
Entry Fee – None
Competitor’s License – $20
A Montpelier Motor Speedway Competitors License is required to race at the Montpelier Motor Speedway in a MMS Track Championship points paying division (excludes all sprints and TQ series). This is a one-time license that must be completed upon your first race at the Speedway each season. Once this license is purchased, it is good for all remaining racing events at the Montpelier Motor Speedway. The fee for the license is $20.00 per season and is required for payout following the event. A link to the form is available on our website (www.MontpelierMotorSpeedway.com) for your convenience.
Montpelier Motor Speedway
East Central Indiana
700 South Jefferson
Montpelier, Indiana 47359
Conveniently located 15 miles from Interstate 69 Exit 264 (Indiana Highway 18)
Web and Media
Official Website – www.MontpelierMotorSpeedway.com
Facebook Page – http://www.facebook....erMotorSpeedway
Twitter (@MontpelierTrack) – https://twitter.com/MontpelierTrack
Size and Configuration – 1/4 Mile Clay Oval With Sweeping Corners; 10+ degrees of banking in corners and backstretch.
Year Built – 1903 as 1/2 Mile Horse Track
First Automobile Race – May 4, 1915
Seating Capacity – 3,200
Parking – Free parking located near main grandstand entrance
Family Section Seating – A designated area for family seating is located in the grandstands directly behind the flag stand. The consumption of alcoholic beverage in the family section is prohibited.
Coolers – Insurance regulations prohibit the carry in of any cooler
Camping – Free overnight primitive camping is allowed. Self Contained Campfires Permitted. Please no wood with nails. Self Clean-Up Required
Alcohol – The Alcohol and Beverage Commission prohibits the carry in of any alcohol. Beer is sold at the track. ID is required.
Souvenir Stand – Fully stocked souvenir stand (includes MMS T-Shirts, Hoodies, Pictures, and MMS Programs)
Kids Stand – Fully stocked family/kid souvenir stand (includes kid’s toys and novelties, racing flags, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc… Items starting at .50/$1.00)
Restrooms – New clean Men and Women’s restroom located behind the main grandstands. Pit side restroom is men only.
Concession Stand – Wide range of food and sides and cold/hot drinks located behind the main grandstands. Dual lines to purchase food available from spectator area. Picnic tables spread throughout the facility.
Pets – Pets are not allowed in the grandstand area.
Monster Mash IX - Saturday, October 24 (Rain Date: October 31)
UMP Modifieds - $1000 To Win | $100 To Start
Super Streets - $500 To Win | $75 To Start
Thunder Cars - $400 To Win | $50 To Start
FWD Compacts - $160 To Win | $40 To Start
Mod Lites - $160 To Win | $40 To Start