security

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:28 PM

Well, Well, Well. I hope the Thompsons toss his ass. Saturday nights bonfire got a little out of control. When security attempted to control the items some individuals wanted to add to the fire. Mr. Rish was heard to say he gave them permission to be on the wild side. Seems some better known race teams wanted to make it a barn fire no one would forget. After attempts by security to control things the GM again told them to back off. The security team then got in there vehicles and left. THEY WALKED OUT.

#2 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:01 PM

It's retarded ... That's what got challenger shut down ...

#3 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:03 PM

Hey buddy guess what, if you don't want to be around that stuff that happens, then leave after the races or don't come period. Security was trying to be a hard ass all weekend long especially that young kid, I guess he wanted to make a name of himself or show up the other cops. He was at the firecracker in Sept and told our camp we couldn't shoot a bottle rocket off because it was loud. Then another camp shot off 4th of July fireworks all night long and was never told to stop.

Gary is in charge of the place and if he says people can do something,then security should know and step back. How many years has this track had the party of the year, it's been the same for years now, don't come on here acting like this was the first time anything like this has happened at the stampede. The few HUNDRED people that stay to have one last party as a racing family is always a great time. No one ever got hurt, so I hope you stay home next year if your offended by what takes place. 

#4 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

They have some real high class fans cheering me wrecking on the same straight away a guy died on this week .

#5 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts

Just shows the gm's true side.

#6 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:05 PM

BHH no one got hurt but eventually someone is going to get drunk enough to throw a propane cylinder or something stupid on the fire... There's no reason a fire should have anyThing but wood on it

#7 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:16 PM

Well how about you bring some of your cheap decks to burn next year.

#8 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:18 PM

bhracing. Controlled fun is great. Challenger's parties where great. Year after year they got bigger. Then what happened bhracing ? 1 can you read 1 idiot changed that forever. Security at lernerville has guidelines set forth by, GUESS WHO, management. Lernerville used to be a area that did not have many residential property. Jacks trailer court was about it. That's not the case anymore. Do you realize that within a 1/2 mile there is a great deal of new residential homes starting to grow larger every year. 1 idiot, 1 person that gets a few in themselves and they get the biggest set of stupidity balls known to man.

#9 maxx3773

maxx3773

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

wasn't there don't know the situation but from what u say and I hear on here   why wouldn't anyone cheer when u crash? 

#10 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:27 PM

Cheap is all relative ... A stainless steel Rolex Daytona is cheap compared to a white gold version ... But yeah I pay to dump my cut offs because the shit would cause cancer breathing in the smoke ... If you want some real nasty shit to burn that will have you feeling like shit for a week after breathing the smoke give me an address and I'll dump it there for you ...

#11 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:40 PM

I for one went down to look at jon's car. IT'S PRETTY MUCH JUNK. I even made the comment to jon it didn't look like you hit hard. WRONG.

I was not there Thursday for the tragedy that took place.

But, for anyone to cheer when a guy wrecks. You have problems.

That not so hard hit jon took cost him a bundle. Chassis junk, body trash, RF JUNK, RR JUNK. SEAT bent, STEERING bent.

Really funny. A-holes. Lip smackers. Thankfully he walked away.

#12 23wellerfan31

23wellerfan31

Dirt Track Nut

• Members
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:40 PM

Id never cheeer when anyone wrecks, just because you never know.  HOWEVER, Can fully understand why they would when The Greatest Deck Builder in ALL OF THE WORLD does...Granted...I'll give you credit.  You at least showed up at the world.  Granted, you didnt do worth a shit, but you were there.

2022 - 66 Races @ 16 Tracks

2021 - 100 Races @ 32 Tracks
2020 - 56 Races @ 15 Tracks

2019 - 75 Races @ 23 Tracks

2018 - 66 Races @ 26 Tracks

2017 - 62 Races @ 18 Tracks

2016 - 42 Races @ 7 Tracks

#13 old man d

old man d

Race Fan

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:08 PM

I don"t care who you are cheering when a driver crashes just shows you have a major mental problem. That goes for any driver liked or disliked man that"s wrong. Just my take.

#14 23wellerfan31

23wellerfan31

Dirt Track Nut

• Members
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:29 PM

Like I said, personally, I dont.  But I hear it all the time.  Never going to change.

2022 - 66 Races @ 16 Tracks

2021 - 100 Races @ 32 Tracks
2020 - 56 Races @ 15 Tracks

2019 - 75 Races @ 23 Tracks

2018 - 66 Races @ 26 Tracks

2017 - 62 Races @ 18 Tracks

2016 - 42 Races @ 7 Tracks

#15 Rusty_Nuts

Rusty_Nuts

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:44 PM

Why allow them to have the party in the pits with all the haulers? Sounds pretty stupid to me. I bet all those truck/trailer/car owners loved to have all the drunks in the pits with those expensive vehicles. From what i understand, there were drivers so drunk, they were carried into their haulers at 7am. Then they race at 1? Its pitiful. Those drivers should be ashamed of themselves

#16 TEAM29

TEAM29

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:DIRT track racing, Fishing, Hunting and did I mention DIRT track racing???!!!

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:10 AM

For all those who cheer for drivers that are in wrecks = HAVE NO CLUE TO HOW MUCH THAT COSTS TO FIX, NEVER TURNED A WRENCH ON ONE OF THESE CARS, and ARE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT TO HOW MUCH WORK GOES ON WITH UP KEEP OF THESE RACE CARS.... I don't care how much you like or dislike a driver or race team, that's ONE thing you just don't do is cheer when someone wrecks.... If you would rather watch cars smash each other than race, stay for the demo-derby

Bone29

#17 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:32 AM

I found out who the people were running their mouths ... 1 was a brother of a dude on the track , one used to work on nicco dibeccos car and one was an aliquippa cum pig who's boys car comes off on a hook once a night ... I know the cum dumpster doesn't like me but I don't know wtf the other clowns problems were ... No big deal the brand new pierce cars are better anyway... It will be ordered this morning

#18 LM RACING

LM RACING

Race Fan

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:36 AM

Well, Well, Well. I hope the Thompsons toss his ass. Saturday nights bonfire got a little out of control. When security attempted to control the items some individuals wanted to add to the fire. Mr. Rish was heard to say he gave them permission to be on the wild side. Seems some better known race teams wanted to make it a barn fire no one would forget. After attempts by security to control things the GM again told them to back off. The security team then got in there vehicles and left. THEY WALKED OUT.

are you talking about friday night or Saturday night? Saturday night was raining all night not many people stuck around. Friday night was getting a bit out of hand but the security kept it under control.

Matt D

#19 Quarterson-Lutz racing

Quarterson-Lutz racing

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:23 PM

They have some real high class fans cheering me wrecking on the same straight away a guy died on this week .

No offense but i don't think 99% of race fans know who you are, I think they were cheering for russ king being in a wreck, you just happened to be involved in it to.  Not that it makes it any better but was just saying.

#20 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:31 PM

Considering the $hit they were saying was directed at me by name im pretty sure it was towards me ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users