• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Retort

Retort

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • Interests:pissing off the neighbors

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:07 PM

Catching those that need to cheat just got a whole lot easier. Now it is just a matter to make the fine worth more than the reward. Picture a cheater in line waiting to go out for the feature.  He gets fuel checked and busted. The fine ...  take the fuel cell, lines, pump, & carb; while he is still in line. That will put a stop to cheating; and add a bunch of excitement to the event.  If his tires are soaked, slash 'em where he sits.

http://www.indystar....acing/78648264/

#2 REVOLUTION Supers

REVOLUTION Supers

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:23 PM

Retort.....I am looking for a good tech man for 2016.....:)

#3 3 link

3 link

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

If a man's cheating...send him home and don't let him come back.................but trying to steal his property might not fair well !

#4 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:01 PM

As your cutting his tires I hope you have a good stitch man, cause somebody is going to clock you right upside the head.

Let em race. He walks up to the pay window and hears that he was busted and won't be receiving any $$$. That would be the best and most likely the easiest way to get others to pay attention.

#5 Davesr14g

Davesr14g

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:54 AM

so letting them  race and maybe destroying others cars why not let them line up stop them o the front and black flag them and announc they are cheating and why they are tossed out and banned

#6 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:56 AM

The reason tracks don't aggressively pursue cheating is that they don't have very many cars to begin with

#7 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:09 AM

The one problem I have with the article is the way they mention that tire juicing is only used to soften tires. That's simply not true. There's different preps for different reasons, and softening is pretty low on the list of reasons.

Edited by BaconBits, 16 January 2016 - 09:10 AM.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#8 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:19 PM

Dave14. This is called racing. Cars get destroyed, unfortunately, some cause the wrecks and others are just in the wrong place, wrong time. It would not matter if someone didn't know. Nobody wants to trash a car.

#9 Davesr14g

Davesr14g

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

wow jo sounds like you been in racing along time what year did they quit racing stock cars at the butler fairgrounds and blanket hill. .you must have driven and owned a lot of different types of race cars with all that you know I would have never know it was called racing.

#10 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:07 AM

Some of these post make my head hurt , trying to figure out what they mean or are trying to say .... 3rd graders have a better vocabulary than some and punctuation better than most .... Example : Helping my uncle jack , off a horse . & Helping my Uncle , Jackoff a horse . You see , there IS A BIG DIFFERENCE

#11 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:19 AM

Edited by starboyshady, 17 January 2016 - 09:50 AM.

#12 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:45 AM

That was not my point at all ....and I was sure even a illiterate Moron like you would understand . But since you want to call me names , we will go a different route . Clearly your Meds need adjusted because you must be Higher than Giraffe pussy if you think YOU can talk at me like that or maybe you just need to not sniff paint fumes . I know you are a Keybord Gangster and all , but the problem is saying stupid shit like that to people like me will get your dentures knocked out your mouth... So do yourself a solid and buy yourself a dictionary so you don't look like a lucktard.... People can't understand half of what you say & by the time they figure it out , it's not funny at all.

Edited by starboyshady, 17 January 2016 - 09:48 AM.

#13 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

Katlin Jenner ???

#14 Davesr14g

Davesr14g

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

to dumb to understand lol

#15 Davesr14g

Davesr14g

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:05 AM

my last word                                                                           did you understand it

#16 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

[quote name="Davesr14g" post="418315" timestamp="1453042378"]

katlin got is panties in uproar  for why buy a  dictionary go a pencil dick like you
Davesr14g
Today, 04:00 PM
to dumb to understand lol. YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID

#17 bezerker

bezerker

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

Interesting subject.

But it all comes down to enforcing rules.

Not just the first night of racing, but all season.

I agree with the Legend, with low car counts, it makes it difficult to turn anyone away.

Its funny how the rules state all kinds of things you arent allowed to do but when it comes down to enforcement, the owner/promoter has "allowed" certain teams certain "passes" over the rules.

Maybe if the rules were fairly enforced-maybe there would be bigger car counts at those tracks that treated all teams equally!

What would it be like if the rules were enforced for all? We would see some really good racing by some really good teams! Not just a chosen few.

#18 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

At least I'm not the 24-7 lighting rod anymore lol

#19 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:35 AM

Often wonder the difference between drag racing and oval racing.  Drag racers spray the track with prep, prep tires and no one is screaming about it.  With the amount of fumes and smoke given off by a drag racer, I'm surprised it's not an issue for them.  If it's banned drag racing I can see future drag racers talking about the golden era of Drag Racing.  

The same with circle racing so what if you slow them down, it's all about the racing and having fun.  It doesn't matter how fast or slow it's all about the racing, saving money, making it affordable and fun.  Look how bracket racing is so popular and how it proves going fast is not important, only the racing and getting a participation trophy is important.  

Promoters should look how jammed full the stands at Drag Race tracks are for a bracket racing show and then compare it to the empty stands at Summit Racing's "Night of Thunder Show" with big stuff there.

#20 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:47 AM

Dude you have no fuking clue how serious bracket racers take their shit ... They don't just go out for a Dick off day at the track

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users