All Stars@Lernerville Question

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Justin314

Justin314

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:29 PM

I got a question about it and not sure if allowed. Is it ok to ask?

Edited by Justin314, 01 May 2016 - 06:32 PM.

#2 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:40 PM

Be careful. Somebody will bitch.

#3 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

You probably shouldn't, because it's probably something stupid

#4 Rusty_Nuts

Rusty_Nuts

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:42 PM

You're sad. No need to insult the guy. Who cares what kind of question it is? Someone will have the decency to answer him like a mature adult. I've seen a few of them still on this site. What is the question Justin?

#5 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:19 PM

The same question he asks every time, "how much will it cost to get in?". Simply browsing the website will give an intelligent person the answer, but he's either to lazy or dense to come up with an answer on his own.

#6 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

Hot Dog. A genius that hides behind a screen name and runs his mouth. Your pathetic buddy. You live for these forums just so you can be a hard ash. Yea go ahead tell me how stupid I am and how you have all the answers and of course you can never be wrong. Look at yourself in the mirror after you put the bad mouth on anybody in general. You are far from being any better. And by the way. If you answer, which I imagine you will. I laugh at ignorance. Your just not smart enough to see it.

Justin, ask your question, I'm sure that you can get the answer your looking for.

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

#7 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

Edited by Hot Dog, 05 May 2016 - 05:16 PM.

#8 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

A genius that hides behind a screen name and runs his mouth. Your pathetic buddy..... Just like 98% of the other people on here. I have no clue of who they are ..... That's half of the fun for them , pissin people off & no consequences

#9 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:26 PM

A genius that hides behind a screen name and runs his mouth. Your pathetic buddy..... Just like 98% of the other people on here. I have no clue of who they are ..... That's half of the fun for them , pissin people off & no consequences

i have never hid who I am. Like I give a shit if anyone likes what I say. My name is Chris Habbyshaw. I'm bored with you guys though. When people start with the you hide behind a screen name bs, it means you have nothing interesting to add. You notice I don't ask who you are? It's because you are insignificant and I just don't care.

#10 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

Hot Dog. A genius that hides behind a screen name and runs his mouth. Your pathetic buddy. You live for these forums just so you can be a hard ash. Yea go ahead tell me how stupid I am and how you have all the answers and of course you can never be wrong. Look at yourself in the mirror after you put the bad mouth on anybody in general. You are far from being any better. And by the way. If you answer, which I imagine you will. I laugh at ignorance. Your just not smart enough to see it.

Justin, ask your question, I'm sure that you can get the answer your looking for.

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

Imagine calling the intelligence of another person into question, when you aren't even smart enough to know when to use your or you're.

#11 starboyshady

starboyshady

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

I just copied part of the post before mine. Do not get your panties in a bunch at me . I was just stating the facts

#12 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:38 PM

I just copied part of the post before mine. Do not get your panties in a bunch at me . I was just stating the facts

No panties in a bunch on this end.

#13 Justin314

Justin314

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

Nah its all good, ill just call the track. i dont want little weiner to get to bent outta shape. Its sad you cant ask for info on here without the racestud police getting on your case. FYI weiner, the answer to my question isnt found on the website. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users