Photo

6th Annual Ed Laboon Memorial less than 3 weeks away!

Penn Ohio Pro Stocks; PPMS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Racer17L

Racer17L

• Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

I just wanted to share the current race flyer for this event as we are only 20 days away!  Saturday, June 3rd at PPMS.  The highest paying purse for the Pro Stocks in the area.  Please let me know if you'd like to get involved and share with the racing community.  Thank you all for the support in making this happen.

Also wanted to remind everyone it will be broadcast live on Floracing.com beginning at 4 PM and also archived if you want to watch your team in action after the event is over! 

Thanks,

Vince Laboon
racer17v@yahoo.com

Edited by Racer17L, 21 May 2017 - 12:40 PM.

#2 Racer17L

Racer17L

• Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

I wanted to share the updated ELM flyer. Thanks to the generous support of the Penn Ohio Series, businesses and fans we were able to increase the purses and contingency awards. Of note- $50 to each heat winner from the Penn Ohio Series, $100 Invader Award to driver who finishes highest in first appearance at ELM, and another $100 towards the Chassy's Auto Dash also from the Penn Ohio Series. All with NO entry fees! Please share and spread the word of this great event. Thank you for the amazing support!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users