Lernerville Friday night

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 highsidejones

highsidejones

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:03 PM

Current WOO late model point leader will be there.

#2 Walt Wimer

Walt Wimer

• Members
  • 2,876 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing...Beer & gas/oil collectibles

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

How do you know????

#3 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

SAID IN A PRESS RELEASE A FEW TEAMS MAY STOP BY.

#4 highsidejones

highsidejones

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

How do you know????

I heard He'll be in a friends car Walt but don't know the specifics.

#5 bhhracing

bhhracing

Race Fan

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

Todd cerenza. Todd's auto body.

#6 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,016 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Did Brandon Burgoon lose that ride?
Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#7 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:16 PM

Current WOO late model point leader will be there.

ya know I had no clue nor could care less who the current WoO Late Model points leader was.   But you peaked my interest and I learned on the net Rocket Chassis owner's kid lost the ride in his dad's car and someone who I never heard of is in the car now.  And if it's just a rumor I could care even less because I only go to Learnerville on Fridays to watch Sprints because it's 2 hours closer then the Grove.

So some no name might be at Lernerville Friday, I double most of the fans there for Big Blocks and Sprints and the Great Racing put on by the Crate stocks really cares.     :)

Edit: now if I was being informed the Lucas Late model current points leader would be there then that would be something worth going to watch.  As far as I'm concerned the WoO can go pound Salt because of how they treat racers and car owners that ain't in their CLUB!

Edited by dirtstudent2, 15 May 2017 - 08:19 PM.

#8 MeXican_BOB

MeXican_BOB

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

Yes he is history. Todd has filled his ride with  Brandon Shepherd. He will be driving during non woo events and major races. 

#9 LM RACING

LM RACING

Race Fan

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

ya know I had no clue nor could care less who the current WoO Late Model points leader was.   But you peaked my interest and I learned on the net Rocket Chassis owner's kid lost the ride in his dad's car and someone who I never heard of is in the car now.  And if it's just a rumor I could care even less because I only go to Learnerville on Fridays to watch Sprints because it's 2 hours closer then the Grove.

So some no name might be at Lernerville Friday, I double most of the fans there for Big Blocks and Sprints and the Great Racing put on by the Crate stocks really cares.     :)

Edit: now if I was being informed the Lucas Late model current points leader would be there then that would be something worth going to watch.  As far as I'm concerned the WoO can go pound Salt because of how they treat racers and car owners that ain't in their CLUB!

Just when I thought you took a step forward.
Matt D

#10 BaconBits

BaconBits

• Members
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

Yes he is history. Todd has filled his ride with  Brandon Shepherd. He will be driving during non woo events and major races. 

Thats unfortunate for Burgoon, but cool for Sheppard. He doesn't have a whole lot of seat time at area tracks. And being that close to the Rocket camp should be pretty beneficial for Todd.

#11 BaconBits

BaconBits

• Members
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:39 PM

You are an embarrassment.

Edited by BaconBits, 15 May 2017 - 08:40 PM.

#12 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

You are an embarrassment.

Yep and I'll keep being an embarrassment supporting racers and car owners over promoters and hucksters pedaling more and more unnecessary crap down the throats of racers and car owners for the ONLY sake of controlling racing and personal income.

#13 BaconBits

BaconBits

• Members
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

Yep and I'll keep being an embarrassment supporting racers and car owners over promoters and hucksters pedaling more and more unnecessary crap down the throats of racers and car owners for the ONLY sake of controlling racing and personal income.

You live in fantasy land. One where you think people actually respect you or the things you have to say.

#14 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,495 posts
  • Interests:Painting Landscapes

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

Edited by BUTTBEAK, 15 May 2017 - 11:36 PM.

#15 clwillis

clwillis

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

You sleep a lot don't you?

#16 sprntr2011

sprntr2011

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:30 AM

You live in fantasy land. One where you think people actually respect you or the things you have to say.

well bacon greese at least yu gots company,,,,,lolol

#17 bobsburgers

bobsburgers

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:07 AM

So apparently dumb student doesn't read much on racing news. First everyone knows that Josh didn't lose his ride. But calling Sheppard a no name smh. I can see why Baconbits would say what he said.

#18 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

More people go to lernerville now a days for late models than sprints on a regular night. That is at least the people around where we sit. I enjoy both, but lean towards late models.

#19 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

Yes reading now my post was out of line.  

Though I'm sure I have read the name before on here when I looked it up on the net the name was again new to me.  I'll blame that on short term memory on it's way from bad to worse.  The rest was anytime I get to thinking about the WoO and forcing speck this or that on racers by promoters and tracks I get a little unset about it.  

Our tracks and racing is being turned into concession racing and the price of tickets keeps climbing and forcing racers out.  In my opinion cheap entry racing should not come with mandatory cost set by promoters and tracks.   

I don't know what cubic inch crates engines are but let's say their 350's.  It's one thing to say you have to run 350's under a set of rules and let the racer and car owners choose if they want to throw in a 350 from a bone yard, put in a self built 350 or even go top dollar engine builder.  But when promoters and track owners cut the middle forcing entry level somewhere in between with the sole purpose of putting cash in their pockets, that's wrong.

#20 FanJim24

FanJim24

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

Yes reading now my post was out of line.  

Though I'm sure I have read the name before on here when I looked it up on the net the name was again new to me.  I'll blame that on short term memory on it's way from bad to worse.  The rest was anytime I get to thinking about the WoO and forcing speck this or that on racers by promoters and tracks I get a little unset about it.  

Our tracks and racing is being turned into concession racing and the price of tickets keeps climbing and forcing racers out.  In my opinion cheap entry racing should not come with mandatory cost set by promoters and tracks.   

I don't know what cubic inch crates engines are but let's say their 350's.  It's one thing to say you have to run 350's under a set of rules and let the racer and car owners choose if they want to throw in a 350 from a bone yard, put in a self built 350 or even go top dollar engine builder.  But when promoters and track owners cut the middle forcing entry level somewhere in between with the sole purpose of putting cash in their pockets, that's wrong.

Maybe it is, but as long as it works for them they'll keep doing it. They're still drawing fans and drivers. Like the Pirates, as long as it's profitable why try to get better?  

Edited by FanJim24, 16 May 2017 - 01:34 PM.

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users