24 replies to this topic

#1 #TheTruth

#TheTruth

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:27 PM

Hey Vicki. Guess what. We won

This is a quote from the Stans Transmission Facebook page posted last night directed at Rush Director Vicki Emig. The 60m car, fielded by Stans Transmission did not pass pre-race inspection Friday night at Lernerville for the touring series event and as a result chose to load up and go home. I have heard many different reasons that they did not pass tech, most of which I believe, however anyone close to the car simply states that body dimensions were the problem. If you fielded a car in this race and your body dimensions were off wouldnt you fix it and race? Something doesnt seem right here.

Given the history that the team has on asphalt and recently on dirt I wouldnt be surprised if all the reasons I was provided that the car failed tech were true. Obviously its much more than a dimension issue. I couldnt make it out to PPMS last night because I was at the Lucas race (Congrats to Josh), but we all know how the tech is there. Given the circumstances Id say its safe to assume theyve been illegal all year. On a side note, a driver refused a tear down at Roaring Knob and was disqualified.

This brings me to my main point. Rush races need to be teched consistently and looked into much more than just the surface. People cheat, when they cant win and have the best of the best thats what they are going to do. But these people need to be caught regardless of their name or how much money they make and they need to be banned from the series. Crate late models are so diverse in price. Any given night I bet theres a $50,000+ crate out there and and some that cost $10,000 or less. By allowing people to cheat and get away with it your only hurting the latter part of that group that comes out and supports you week to week. Which is why so many have left and joined fastrak and currently it looks like the Rush Late Model Touring Series has 6 followers. If tech and racing were officiated properly this would not be the case (jumping starts, dirty driving, etc).

Hey Vicki. Stand up and take action.

Are you and other Rush officials going to stand there and allow a race team to taunt you? Are you going to allow them to continue to cheat and flaunt their money? They are a team of cocky, arrogant a**holes who clearly do not belong in this series. Take action and stand behind the weekend warriors who bring a legal car to race under your sanction to the track every week.

The weather looks great for the Freedom 50 tonight and will hopefully continue at Muskingum tomorrow evening. Congrats again to Josh Richards and the Best Performance Motorsports team and good luck tonight!

#TheTruth

Edited by #TheTruth, 02 July 2017 - 04:34 PM.

#TheTruth

#2 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:16 PM

I really would like to no. Did they make those body changes ? you would think a phone call from HQ (rush) simply saying take this measurement would have been successful. Hummmmmmm ! To easy I guess.

#3 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

I saw pictures in victory lane at ppms and it looks like the same body they had at lernerville. Guess they figured Vicky wouldnt go to ppms. 

#4 Racer17L

Racer17L

• Members
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

In said FB post they said they made the necessary body adjustments.

#5 #TheTruth

#TheTruth

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

Yes, they did say that, but are you really naive enough to believe that was all that was wrong? Rumor has spread about a GPS system of some sort on that car for over a year now. I dont hear these rumors going around about other Rush drivers.
Congrats again to Josh Richards with another win tonight!

Edited by #TheTruth, 03 July 2017 - 01:17 AM.

#TheTruth

#6 WannaRace

WannaRace

Race Fan

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:33 AM

If it was on FB, you know its true.  HaHa

#7 pyeritz 13

pyeritz 13

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:22 AM

The Bentz team are good people that work very hard on there car. For you to come on here and bash them when you probably never met them or talked to them. Your driver was caught cheating last year soaking  tires I think, don't throw stones when you live in a house made of glass and soaked tires.

#8 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,357 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

Yes, they did say that, but are you really naive enough to believe that was all that was wrong? Rumor has spread about a GPS system of some sort on that car for over a year now. I dont hear these rumors going around about other Rush drivers.
Congrats again to Josh Richards with another win tonight!

Apparently, you're the one spreading the "rumor."   Unless you know what "The Truth" is, maybe you should wait until there is proof of what you allege.  There have been seven Rush LM races at PPMS this year, John Mollick and Daryl Charlier have each won two of them, and Steve Beatty, Justin Lamb, and Mike Reft won the others.  

Edited by flash49, 03 July 2017 - 07:00 AM.

#9 #TheTruth

#TheTruth

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

The Bentz team are good people that work very hard on there car. For you to come on here and bash them when you probably never met them or talked to them. Your driver was caught cheating last year soaking  tires I think, don't throw stones when you live in a house made of glass and soaked tires.

I have met them and I stand by my statements on their character. And my driver was caught soaking tires last year? Not sure who or what you are talking about.

#TheTruth

#10 #TheTruth

#TheTruth

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

Apparently, you're the one spreading the "rumor."   Unless you know what "The Truth" is, maybe you should wait until there is proof of what you allege.  There have been seven Rush LM races at PPMS this year, John Mollick and Daryl Charlier have each won two of them, and Steve Beatty, Justin Lamb, and Mike Reft won the others.  

Its not a rumor I know for a fact that their cars have had GPS data collection devices on them in the past that gave them feedback on the car. A friend of mine was interested in purchasing one to use during testing and he was given a demonstration. But if you dont get caught then your not illegal, right?

#TheTruth

#11 pyeritz 13

pyeritz 13

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

So what your saying is your friend cheats. I guess he didn't listen to well at the demonstration or you wouldn't be on here crying. Where do you get your facts CNN?

#12 #TheTruth

#TheTruth

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

So what your saying is your friend cheats. I guess he didn't listen to well at the demonstration or you wouldn't be on here crying. Where do you get your facts CNN?

No actually, its not illegal to collect data when you rent a track and do testing with your chassis manufacturer. But is illegal to use during Rush sanctioned races. If youd read the full post instead of making asinine comments you would have realized it was used for private testing only.

#TheTruth

#13 sicario

sicario

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

This is fox news level content right here

#14 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

I'm glad it's not twitter.

Edited by jo73, 03 July 2017 - 02:00 PM.

#15 #TheTruth

#TheTruth

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Yall can believe whatever you want. Fact of the matter is the car was illegal at Lernerville. Illegal enough to load up and not fix. The poke at Vicki was unprofessional and should not be tolerated by Rush. That car should be gone over with a fine tooth comb to see if they are in fact legal now. But Im sure things wont change. Car counts are too low as it is and keep dropping. If you cant beat em, cheat right?

Im off to Muskingum yall have a good night and good luck to anyone out there racing tonight!

Edited by #TheTruth, 03 July 2017 - 02:12 PM.

#TheTruth

#16 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,357 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

No actually, its not illegal to collect data when you rent a track and do testing with your chassis manufacturer. But is illegal to use during Rush sanctioned races. If youd read the full post instead of making asinine comments you would have realized it was used for private testing only.

Once again, unless you can show me some proof that the device was used in a Rush race, it's still a rumor and smacks of sour grapes.  I will agree the Facebook post was in bad taste.

Edited by flash49, 04 July 2017 - 05:24 PM.

#17 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Painting Landscapes

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

:P

Edited by BUTTBEAK, 04 July 2017 - 08:00 PM.

#18 whiteboy55

whiteboy55

• Members
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

there are a few cars at PPMS that need teched

Stacie White

#19 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

In the struggle to get weekly car counts I really doubt your going to see a complete tech at a weekly show. JMO. Maybe this week it's body demensions next week something else.

#20 Paul55

Paul55

The MAN!!!

• Members
  • 3,864 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

there are a few cars at PPMS that need teched

You think! Lmao!

(TEAM 14g/CAMPING-Paul Duratz)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users