Cleaned out a shed that was falling down at the race shop this weekend, and realized I have a lot of parts laying around that I need rid of. Email me (Nick) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in anything listed below. Pictures can be viewed by clicking here:
- 28” Chevy aluminum single pass radiators. They are used, and have some dings and some patches/plugs, but still work fine - I kept them around as spares, but have too many spares now. $30 each, or take all 4 for $100
- Big GM lower control arms. I’m not sure what they are out of. They are junkyard fresh and a little crusty, but solid. 2 sets. $75 a set, or take both sets for $125.
- Stock GM Metric trailing arms. 2 complete sets, one set has the mono-balls in it, although 1 spacer is missing. The other set is straight from a donor car, and are solid. $100 for all.
- Left side stock metric upper control arms, seen in the pics with the trailing arms. 4 available. Take them all for $20.
- SBC Schoenfeld 180 degree headers. I ran these earlier this season. $125
- Pair of old grain scales, with crate of weights. I have no idea how accurate these things still are. They’ve been sitting in the shed for about 8 years. $100 for the pair
- Ford 9” axles. 6 stock axles, varying lengths, splines and bolt patterns. They came out of the rear end housings and sat in the corner of the shed for quite a while. $10 each or $40 for all 6 of them.
- Monte Carlo nose, painted blue. There is a perfectly round 1” hole on the top of the driver’s side (not pictured) but otherwise in nice shape. $25