• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hans Solo

Hans Solo

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

Flash 49 must of forgot his password so here is a short report from Sarver on mod mania night.  Matt Williamson continues to dominate the BB class.  Again from the tail after dropping a driveshaft in the heat.  19 BB i think.  No rex or Cooter King.  Swartlander in a new car blew motor while leading big around lap 14  ??   In the Emods,Jonathan Taylor from the outside front row for $1500.  Rhebergan,  his brother(Evan) and a few others made a race of it but he was strong.  Bad rollover coming out of turn 4.  don't see that in e mods much.  everyone was OK!  Rocky Kugle wins Crate Mods from 8th.  Choice words for RUSH in victory lane but can you blame him.  Hell of a driver.  passed tech after race.   Tyler Dietz in pro stocks over Mcpherson and Shreck.(Shreckengost)   Best crate race I ever saw Shreck run. Zambotti dq'ed in heat for illegal carb,  started tail in feature. 19 pro stock started feature.   all info unofficial     

Edited by Hans Solo, 22 July 2017 - 10:01 PM.

#2 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:54 PM

Flash 49 must of forgot his password so here is a short report from Sarver on mod mania night.  Matt Williamson continues to dominate the BB class.  Again from the tail after dropping a driveshaft in the heat.  19 BB i think.  No rex or Cooter King.  Swartlander in a new car blew motor while leading big around lap 14  ??   In the Emods,Evan Taylor from the outside front row for $1500.  Rhebergan,  his brother(John) and a few others made a race of it but he was strong.  Bad rollover coming out of turn 4.  don't see that in e mods much.  everyone was OK!  Rocky Kugle wins Crate Mods from 8th.  Choice words for RUSH in victory lane but can you blame him.  Hell of a driver.  passed tech after race.   Tyler Dietz in pro stocks over Mcpherson and Shreck.(Shreckengost)   Best crate race I ever saw Shreck run. Zambotti dq'ed in heat for illegal carb,  started tail in feature. 19 pro stock started feature.   all info unofficial     

Nice recap. 

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

#3 Walt Wimer

Walt Wimer

• Members
  • 3,390 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing...Beer & gas/oil collectibles

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:22 PM

The Kings were down with engine problems.  Cooter blew one at Expo and another at Eldora and Rex, Sr. was having overheating problems. That's why they were not there.

GOOD RACING!!!

Walt

#4 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,356 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

I'm on vacation. Going to see Sprint cars at Lancaster SC Super Speedway tonight.  It's sunny and 94 degrees here. Good job on the summary.

Edited by flash49, 22 July 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#5 weinerdog

weinerdog

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

Nice to see Mollick run well for his 3rd time in his BB.

#6 raceover5

raceover5

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:Racing and my kids

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:30 PM

Somebody better check that big block for a GPS traction control unit

#7 Benny K

Benny K

• Members
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:20 PM

Awesome to see Ryan Watt hit Lernerville. Have seen him win about 5 features this year already between Delaware and Bridgeport.

#8 Cool1

Cool1

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Racin

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

He probably never expected a car to come from lasr to beat him. Gotta love matt in the Bicknell!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users