• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hans Solo

Hans Solo

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

Combining select cautions and consistant restarts Dan Angeliccio won the 60 lap SLM feature at Dog Hollow Speedway Sat night.  After capitalizing on some good fortune Friday for a win,  The 14 team held off Stone and Hardy thru lapped traffic on long green flag runs while getting some good restarts when the race got into yellow fever.   26 started out of 36 cars.  Only six.  That's right  SIX took the checkered.   Raced was marred by an intentional spin, and retaliation that got Ziegler and Fries(82) DQ'ed during a late yellow. Looked like the track got rubbered and started eating tires late. But the race was very enjoyable.  

#2 CHEVY1A

CHEVY1A

Race Fan

• Members
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

Andy Fries is an old washed up crybaby

#3 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Only 6 cars finished. Track had to be pretty bad. Happens with multiple day shows.

#4 bezerker

bezerker

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

Congrats Danny great showing this week!

#5 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

Congrats to Mr. Angelicho!

#6 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,314 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Combining select cautions and consistant restarts Dan Angeliccio won the 60 lap SLM feature at Dog Hollow Speedway Sat night.  After capitalizing on some good fortune Friday for a win,  The 14 team held off Stone and Hardy thru lapped traffic on long green flag runs while getting some good restarts when the race got into yellow fever.   26 started out of 36 cars.  Only six.  That's right  SIX took the checkered.   Raced was marred by an intentional spin, and retaliation that got Ziegler and Fries(82) DQ'ed during a late yellow. Looked like the track got rubbered and started eating tires late. But the race was very enjoyable.  

Friday night's was very enjoyable also.  Congrats to the Angelicchio team, job well done.

Edited by flash49, 24 September 2017 - 07:02 PM.

#7 Express Man

Express Man

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

Andy Fries is an old washed up crybaby

I beg to differ....Andy Fries is a talanted driver that races with a very small budget, and limited amount of equipment, and help.  All ways seems to make the show and run respectable.  Andy by far is one of the guys you can race with.  I think most drivers would of reacted the same way if they got absolutely ran over like he did.  The fans seemed to be in support of Andy's retaliation.  And when is it ever accepted that you try to hit another car on the track going the wrong way to do so.  Two wrongs don't make a right...but sometimes you got to what you got to do.

#8 CHEVY1A

CHEVY1A

Race Fan

• Members
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:45 PM

I beg to differ....Andy Fries is a talanted driver that races with a very small budget, and limited amount of equipment, and help.  All ways seems to make the show and run respectable.  Andy by far is one of the guys you can race with.  I think most drivers would of reacted the same way if they got absolutely ran over like he did.  The fans seemed to be in support of Andy's retaliation.  And when is it ever accepted that you try to hit another car on the track going the wrong way to do so.  Two wrongs don't make a right...but sometimes you got to what you got to do.

He hit Mason in the rear breaking his axle tube under caution. 

#9 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:43 AM

it's funny in that I like angeliccihio,  glad to hear about his win. in the times I have seen him come into lernerville, I don't no what it is, track tire ? set up or he just doesn't like the place he just never seems to do very well. it's obvious he has the equipment and talent to get the job done. as for the fries deal, sometimes you've just had enough, and I can understand that.

#10 SLMFAN

SLMFAN

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

it's funny in that I like angeliccihio,  glad to hear about his win. in the times I have seen him come into lernerville, I don't no what it is, track tire ? set up or he just doesn't like the place he just never seems to do very well. it's obvious he has the equipment and talent to get the job done. as for the fries deal, sometimes you've just had enough, and I can understand that.

Retaliation on the track is never the answer.   Thin's like this are the reason we dont have Challenger anymore.

Nothing like a little dirt in your BEER!

#11 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

SLM FAN. I was just talking about life in general. Push, push, and push and sometimes , It takes a person over that point of no return. I wasn't there so I have no idea what took place but I bet if you ask fries that is what he is going to tell you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users