Giveaway General Info
- First 150 Minimum to 175 Maximum Participants are valid for Giveaway
- $75 per Entry and only (1) Entry per Person
- If 175 Participants Join – Then Set of Springs and Integra Shocks will be included to the below car
- IMPORTANT: In order to participate you can either email me at Charlier12@hotmail.com with your name (First and Last) and phone number or message us on facebook @ Daryl Charlier Racing. Email subject line MUST be Rocket Late Model Giveaway. If this is not done, then your entry will be missed and will not be eligible for the giveaway. I will contact you directly to verify that you are entered.
- Payment of $75 must be submitted via paypal or cash once 150 entries is met. Paypal Must use “Send to Friends and Family in the US”. It is free if you send directly from your personal bank account.
- Winner of the Giveaway must pick up car.
- We will shoot for 2 weeks to complete the entry list!
- Receive minimum of 150 entries with a maximum set at 175
- All Entries must pay in full before giveaway starts (Date to be determined based on received payments)
- We will do a live stream on Facebook for all to watch
- All names will be added to Excel where we will first generate a number between 1 and # of entries for each person random using software from RANDOM.ORG
- 10 Finalist will be picked using Random # Generator from Google
- The 10 Finalist names will be added to a Contest Winner Picker program which will pick the name of the winner. The entire process will be automated and Live for all to see.
08' Rocket Blue/Grey w/ 2016’ front clip Roller. This car has been rebuilt from the ground up. Chassis was sent to Rocket in January of 2016 and received a new front clip with raised cross member and new rocket engine mount locations.
Frame has new powder coat - silver.
New Flat Black Interior and Deck
Black Roof and Spoiler
Howe Upper Control Arms with Howe Low Friction Ball Joints
Rocket Lowers with Howe low friction ball joints
Sweet Rack & Pinion
Collapsible Steering shaft
Front Hubs are aluminum and rebuilt with new bearings/races/Seals
Rear hubs are magnesium and rebuilt with new bearings/races/Seals
US Brake Calipers with HAWK brake pads (10 races)
Wilwood rotors with 10 races
Winters V8 rearend rebuilt by Franklin and updated (has Alum Spoil) Never raced since being rebuilt.
20 sets of gears
TWM Alum. Birdcages with new bearings
Alum J Bar and Lift Bar with 6th Coil
ATL Fuel Cell
QuickCar Gauges along with new MSD 6AL ignition box
15" UltraShield Containment Seat
Will complete body with color of choice
2 beadlocks and 2 non wheels
If 175 Entries will add Coil Springs and Integra Canister IDA Shocks.
This car was built as an identical spare and never has been raced since rebuilt. Additional pictures upon request.
Please Email Charlier12@hotmail.com with “Rocket Late Model Giveway in the subject line or message us on facebook @ Daryl Charlier Racing.