• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RUSH Racing Series

RUSH Racing Series

Race Fan

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

DYNAMIC DRIVELINES BECOMES "OFFICIAL DRIVELINE" OF SWEENEY RUSH RACING SERIES FOR 2018

By Mike Leone

February 10, 2018               FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

(Pulaski, PA)...The Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC RUSH Racing Series powered by Pace Performance is pleased to announce that Dynamic Drivelines will be the "Official Driveline" of RUSH in 2018.  Dynamic Drivelines will provide valuable driveline product packages for all of the 2018 "Manufacturers Nights" that are annually presented by MSD Performance.

"We're proud to be able to align yet another nationally recognized company with RUSH," stated Series Director Vicki Emig.  "This is not only a testament to RUSH, but to all of the race teams that compete under the RUSH banner as well as our growing base of sanctioned speedways.  This is the first driveline company to support RUSH in a major way and we look forward to promoting the Dynamic Driveline name throughout 2018 and beyond."

In 2017, Dynamic Drivelines had their first involvement with RUSH as they gave away a carbon fiber driveshaft valued at $550 that was won by Jeremy Wonderling at Tri-City Raceway as part of the RUSH Late Model "Manufacturers Night".  In 2018, Dynamic Drivelines will step up their involvement as they will contribute 10 driveline product packages that will be distributed throughout the Series' various 2018 "Manufacturers Nights" presented by MSD. 

“Mike (Bennett) and I are excited to expand our relationship with the RUSH Racing Series,” stated Kathy Bennett of Dynamic Drivelines.  “We look forward to continuing to grow our partnership for years to come.” 

Dynamic Drivelines has over 25 years of experience building custom driveshafts.  Their foundation is built on products tested and proven on the track.  Because of specific needs racing creates, Dynamic Drivelines is committed to creating and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, supported by their experience and high quality products.  From the products they manufacture to their dedicated customer service and support, Dynamic understands what’s important to you and strives to exceed your expectations.

Dynamic Drivelines is located in Des Moines, IA.  For more information, check out their website at www.dynamicdrivelines.com or call 515-720-8994.  "Like" their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dynamicdrivelines and follow them on Twitter @morethanfast.

2018 RUSH Late Model marketing partners include Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC, Pace Performance, Hoosier Tire, Bilstein Shocks, Sunoco Race Fuels, Bazell Race Fuels, Insinger Performance, MSD Performance, Holley Performance Products, Earl's Performance Plumbing, Quick Fuel Technology, FK Rod Ends, Schoenfeld Headers, Jones Racing Products, Racing Electronics, Dynamic Drivelines, Wrisco, Alternative Power Sources, Precise Racing Products, ARbodies, TBM Brakes, K&N Filters, Lincoln Electric, Velocita-USA, Classic Ink USA,  Landrum Performance Spring, CrateInsider.com, RockAuto.com, and Valley Fashions.

E-mail can be sent to the RUSH Racing Series at info@rushracingseries.com and snail mail to 4368 Route 422, Pulaski, PA 16143. Office phone is 724-964-9300 and fax is 724-964-0604. The RUSH Racing Series website is www.rushracingseries.com. Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/rushlatemodels and follow us on Twitter @RUSHLM.

###

#2 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:50 PM

What is the "OFFICIAL" toiler paper of RUSH? I'd like to support the company and bring my own roll in to the tracks so I can comply with all the "OFFICIAL" products of RUSH.

Thank you.

#3 WannaRace

WannaRace

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

What's next ?  Seat cushions and water ?

#4 LM63

LM63

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:26 AM

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

What is the "OFFICIAL" toiler paper of RUSH? I'd like to support the company and bring my own roll in to the tracks so I can comply with all the "OFFICIAL" products of RUSH.

Thank you.

Yeah cause you know it really sucks to have Rush go out and team with these companies who donate product to be given away to the racers throughout the year. Just seems so stupid. Can't imagine why anybody would support such a thing....

#5 WannaRace

WannaRace

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

Thank you.

Yeah cause you know it really sucks to have Rush go out and team with these companies who donate product to be given away to the racers throughout the year. Just seems so stupid. Can't imagine why anybody would support such a thing....

Not to mention lining Ms RUSH's pockets with $$$$$$$$

#6 old man d

old man d

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

Looks like you have a choice. Either race under the dictatorship of RUSH or pick a track not under RUSH. If I was back in the game again I would toss Rush and race some place else. Or I would find some other hobby. Just remember it is your call and your MONEY and TIME.

#7 LM63

LM63

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

You do realize that every series from crates to open have the same type sponsorship deals right?  Or is your dislike for Vicki or just a hatred for women running things blinded you to this?  It's beyond me why anyone would dislike this post. It's money back in the racers hands.  Then again most of the people left on these message boards are just old and angry about something all the time anyway.....Lol

#8 DirtxxxRacing

DirtxxxRacing

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:55 AM

You do realize that every series from crates to open have the same type sponsorship deals right?  Or is your dislike for Vicki or just a hatred for women running things blinded you to this?  It's beyond me why anyone would dislike this post. It's money back in the racers hands.  Then again most of the people left on these message boards are just old and angry about something all the time anyway.....Lol

People aren't that smart to realize things like that.  I guess they think that every track, series, and team does everything out of their own pockets, and just has sponsors at the track and on the cars to be nice.  They are just too busy looking for an excuse to talk shit on Vicki and/or RUSH to realize they aren't doing anything different than anyone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users