Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

Very good post wild child. Tell it like it is

#22 23wellerfan31

23wellerfan31

Dirt Track Nut

• Members
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:23 PM

I think its pretty easy to figure out, well, I guess it isn't.  He races for a living.  Naturally he is going to go where he feels he has the better chance of winning.  Isn't that kind of a no-brainer thing to do?  Foot the bill, i'm sure he will be wherever you want him.  Back to the actual original point, MCFR Stocks were a complete shitshow. 26 Minutes, 47 seconds to run 6 laps.  Parked em in the infield because fog was rolling in.  Brought them back out.  About 10 minute 45 seconds to run 3 laps.  Checkered.  I've never seen stock car racing this pathetic since I got into racing 22 years ago.  Every track its turned into a Demo.  Stateline I think they've finished about 3 races in 20+ tries in almost 3 years.  Its pathetic.

2022 - 66 Races @ 16 Tracks

2021 - 100 Races @ 32 Tracks
2020 - 56 Races @ 15 Tracks

2019 - 75 Races @ 23 Tracks

2018 - 66 Races @ 26 Tracks

2017 - 62 Races @ 18 Tracks

2016 - 42 Races @ 7 Tracks

#23 94.3-RADRACER

94.3-RADRACER

• Members
  • 6,661 posts
  • Interests:hunting,fishing,racing

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:45 PM

i think max has been all over this year......just because he doesn't go to lernerville.........who cares, not missing much.

#24 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:03 PM

They laugh all the way to the bank. Sure, everybody wants to see Max go head to head with WoO and Lucas. Well I don't think he has a dam thing to prove. He's beat the WoO guys. He ran 11th at the lucas show, not a bad showing by any means. The team uses what they have and are probably doing OK on a weekly basis. Max is a driver. I believe with backing he could prove to be a real pain in the arsh out on a tour. I doubt highly we will ever see it. The field he competes with every week is always a full field of competitors. Cherry picker, I doubt. Cashing out, a smart racer.

#25 Walt Wimer

Walt Wimer

• Members
  • 3,390 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing...Beer & gas/oil collectibles

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

I agree here!!  Max Blair makes his living driving race cars, so he needs to go where the race team can show a profit!!  He races Stateline and Eriez weekly and they generally get more Late Models per night than any other area track.  He has proved he can run with the big boys of the WoO and Lucas.  Just because he doesn't come to Lernerville or Pittsburgh very often its not a big deal!!   He's no cherry picker in my book!!

GOOD RACING TO ALL!!

Walt 

• Roo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users