Sweeney rebuilding after storm destroyed dealership building

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

Last night on the news there was a piece done on the rebuilding in total of the Sweeney location.  During the report it was stated that the new building will also include and area to house their racing endeavors.

My thoughts today are about if Sweeney is planning on also becoming an authorized engine builder for RUSH FASTRAK and other series which use GM crate engines.  It could lead to Sweeney being able to sell nationally through GM dealerships specific crate series racing engines, prepared via seal and other add on's?  If that wild hypothetical scenario would come to be, I could see Brad who is only a mile or two from the Sweeney location taking charge of the crate racing operation at Sweeney's.

Sweeney's, if you read on here I like your commercials and if you haven't already thought of it might you now see a national potential for sales of crate engines built through your facility? 

You could become the national engine builder for a large portion of all types of auto racing.  Someone wanting to get into racing or a particular series would be able to purchase an engine built for their series by you, from any local GM dealership or directly from you.  You might even end up with a major portion of your new building being use for crate racing engine production.

I can see you becoming the national COPO speck crate engine series and sealer, builder for GM. 

Edited by dirtstudent2, 06 September 2018 - 07:54 AM.

#2 brad hibbard

brad hibbard

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

Don Blackshear has the race program under control up there and Don along with the Sweeney/Pace organization are great associates of Race-1 

end of story

Brad Hibbard

#3 sprntr2011

sprntr2011

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:33 AM

Last night on the news there was a piece done on the rebuilding in total of the Sweeney location.  During the report it was stated that the new building will also include and area to house their racing endeavors.

My thoughts today are about if Sweeney is planning on also becoming an authorized engine builder for RUSH FASTRAK and other series which use GM crate engines.  It could lead to Sweeney being able to sell nationally through GM dealerships specific crate series racing engines, prepared via seal and other add on's?  If that wild hypothetical scenario would come to be, I could see Brad who is only a mile or two from the Sweeney location taking charge of the crate racing operation at Sweeney's.

Sweeney's, if you read on here I like your commercials and if you haven't already thought of it might you now see a national potential for sales of crate engines built through your facility? 

You could become the national engine builder for a large portion of all types of auto racing.  Someone wanting to get into racing or a particular series would be able to purchase an engine built for their series by you, from any local GM dealership or directly from you.  You might even end up with a major portion of your new building being use for crate racing engine production.

I can see you becoming the national COPO speck crate engine series and sealer, builder for GM. 

hmmmmmm,,,,,,dirts mite be onto soemthing here,,,,,,,hmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users