The FASTRAK Racing powered by Chevrolet Performance stormed into Pine Hall, NC for the Dirt Wars at 311 Motor Speedway. Mitchell Coble of Mt. Airy, NC took home the win after holding off a late charge from Lancaster, SC’s Michael Brown. Coble bested Brown to the checkered flag by 0.550. Justin Hudspeth was only a few car lengths behind the lead pair to finish third. Benji Hicks and Corey Almond rounded out the top five.
Hudspeth was the fastest overall qualifier with a time of 17.503. Coble was the heat one winner and Michael Brown was the heat two winner. The fastest qualifier in each group received a $25 certificate from Max Papis Innovations. By way of finishing in the eighth position, Andrew Durham, picked up a case of Hi Performance Motor Oil from VP Racing Lubricants.
FASTRAK returns to action next weekend with the richest weekend in all of Chevrolet Performance Late Model racing with the 2018 FASTRAK World Championship weekend, capped with a $20,000 to win feature at Virginia Motor Speedway on Saturday night.
1) Mitchell Coble; 2) Michael Brown; 3) Justin Hudspeth; 4) Benji Hicks; 5) Corey Almond; 6) Brett Hamm; 7) Matthew Nance; 8) Andrew Durham; 9) Dale Moore; 10) Cole Apple; 11) Bill Tesh; 12) Brad Basey; 13) GR Smith; 14) Ronnie Martin Jr; 15) Spencer Apple; 16) Chase McCormick; 17) Bryan Smith; 18) Alan Hicks; DNS) Mike Lawhorne
Heat Race Results
1) Mitchell Coble; 2) Dale Moore; 3) Corey Almond; 4) Spencer Apple; 5) Cole Apple; 6) Ronnie Martin Jr; 7) Brad Basey; 8) Alan Hicks; 9) Andrew Durham; 10) GR Smith DNS
1) Michael Brown; 2) Justin Hudspeth; 3) Chase McCormick; 4) Matthew Nance; 5) Benji Hicks; 6) Brett Hamm; 7) Bill Tesh; 8) Bryan Smith; 9) Mike Lawhorne
1) Dale Moore 17.803; 2) Mitchell Coble 17.831; 3) Corey Almond 18.002; 4) Spencer Apple 18.107; 5) GR Smith 18.114; 6) Andrew Durham 18.358; 7) Cole Apple 18.754; 8) Ronnie Martin Jr 19.084; 9) Alan Hicks 19.281; 10) Brad Basey 19.299
1) Justin Hudspeth 17.503; 2) Michael Brown 17.600; 3) Benji Hicks 17.611; 4) Brett Hamm 17.733; 5) Chase McCormick 17.829; 6) Matthew Nance 17.922; 7) Bill Tesh 18.537; 8) Mike Lawhorne 18.538; 9) Bryan Smith 19.111
Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.
The 2018 marketing partners for the FASTRAK Racing Series are Chevrolet Performance, Hoosier Racing Tire, VP Racing Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, Dirt Late Model Magazine, FloRacing, Swift Springs, TNT Race Cars, Arizona Sport Shirts, Simpson Safety Equipment, Rockauto.com, and Thomas Clarke Performance.