At Hoosier/Precise, we are leading motorsports retail, wholesale and service supplier. We take advantage of our multiple locations for a strong and dependable sales network. Every day around the country, thousands of customers depend on us and our wholesale dealers to get them to victory lane!
Hoosier/Precise is a distributor of Hoosier Racing Tires, hundreds of performance branded items and Sunoco Racing Fuel. We service premier racing drivers and their teams throughout the country. At Hoosier/Precise, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks in a young, dynamic, entrepreneurial team. As a part of the service team, you will assist our customers in all needs and aspects of their motorsports career.
Hoosier/Precise is looking to expand their high performance team with a Trackside Sales Associate. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and managing mobile retail stores at local motorsports venues.
- Generating sales and providing technical support.
- Inventory features such as receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Class A commercial drivers license.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Experience with computer programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Basic knowledge of motorsports vehicles.
- Able to lift heavy items on a routine basis.
- Travel to different regions, sometimes overnight and out of state.
- Able to work weekends and during non-regular business hours at off-site events.
- Experience with a fixed and mobile point of sale system
- Experience in technical car mechanics and repairs.
- Experience with World Ship, Fedex, Dazzle and LTL carriers.
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- A strong sense of personal accountability with demonstrable comfort in a fast pace environment.
- Self-disciplined, attentive to deadlines, and effective at time management.
- Excellent communication skills; clearly articulate ideas in a way that resonates with your target audience.
- Eagerness to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Good problem-solving skills; breaking down complex problems into distinct parts, managing uncertainty.
- Self-motivated to continuously improve performance; outcomes-focused and driven to achieve challenging goals.
Contact Brett Neupert at 724.360.8000 or send resume to: Brett@PreciseRacing.com