51 replies to this topic

#1 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Racing & Fighting

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:51 PM

Yes its official! So the higher ups as they liked to be called came to me with an offer I couldnt refuse. They said to me Turkeysub how do we make this message board what it once was back when you were the KING. First thing I did was I stopped him right there smacked him right across the mouth and said WERE THE KING?!?! I STILL AM THE KING! After he got up off the floor I let him speak I asked him what his offer was. He told me this message board needs my help. I said go on. He said what they needed was some excitement back. He said the only thing anyone ever posts about are crate late models and how Dale Rick Jr. won the Ebensburg Battle Royal in 1873 with his Hudson Hornet and Triple Lindy Suspension. It almost brought a tear to my eye, lucky for him it didnt. So I asked him what hes offering. He said $500,000, I said double it and you have a deal. So here we are, Im here to make some BIG changes. Rules below...

1. No unnecessary crate late posts(so them all)
2. If youre selling shit, theres a classified board for a reason
3. If you write a column in a racing publication and youve sat in the stands for the last 43 years your post must be submitted to me first for approval. Appreciate that Im willing to even do that for you.
4. Do not refer to me as Turkey or sub. You may call me by my government Turkeysub. Other suitable aliases are Daddy, Papa, or even Daadaa works.
5. If you need to contact me contact my secretary Rick hell be taking pictures or something, idk what he does.
6. Dont be named dirtstudent.

With that said...enjoy your time on my message board!

#2 Retort

Retort

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • Interests:pissing off the neighbors

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:12 AM

Someone is off his meds!

#3 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:45 AM

About time

#4 BUTTBEAK

BUTTBEAK

RAPIDIUSRIDICULOSIS's

• Members
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Painting Landscapes

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:10 PM

Good Lord its hard to be humble,

Good luck with your kingdom! 😆

Edited by BUTTBEAK, 22 April 2019 - 12:13 PM.

#5 pt21j

pt21j

Master of karate and friendship for everyone

• Members
  • 1,906 posts
  • Interests:Master of karate and friendship for everyone

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:15 PM

Good one :)

Posted Image

#6 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:49 PM

HUH !!!

#7 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:53 PM

Edited by dirtstudent2, 22 April 2019 - 04:27 PM.

#8 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 03:51 PM

Edited by dirtstudent2, 22 April 2019 - 04:27 PM.

#9 brad hibbard

brad hibbard

• Members
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:56 PM

welcome back sub

hope together we can get the crate program in the spotlight

Race-1 had a good showing at the battle of the bay and I want to congratulate Max and Logan on wins but also some really good runs by Ross, Amanda, Matt Hill and Matt Latta--Kyle Lukon got his nose in there also even though the finishes did not reflect it

It was an enjoyable week and good seeing everyone.

in case anyone needs a ready to race 602 --I have one for sale on the classified page

again--I just want to welcome you back sub and I appreciate you adding content to the board

Brad

www.race-1.com

#10 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:04 PM

Thats so amazing...hopefully you can tell us more. Everyone has been so interested in all your posts.

#11 Chrome Horn

Chrome Horn

Race Fan

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:00 AM

Brad 1 - Turkey 0

#12 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:51 AM

Chrome Horn as much as I respect your evaluation of a competition that doesnt exist. I must insist that your smooching of Brads anus must stop. Ive seen him in person and wouldnt advise it solely based on hygienic reasons. Buuuut I mean it is 2019 the world has changed so much, and who am I to judge. So be it...if youre in to that type of thing have at it my friend I would never come between true love.

#13 kaw1109

kaw1109

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:59 AM

Chrome Horn as much as I respect your evaluation of a competition that doesnt exist. I must insist that your smooching of Brads anus must stop. Ive seen him in person and wouldnt advise it solely based on hygienic reasons. Buuuut I mean it is 2019 the world has changed so much, and who am I to judge. So be it...if youre in to that type of thing have at it my friend I would never come between true love.

#14 kaw1109

kaw1109

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:00 AM

Sounds like someone is jealous....

#15 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:17 AM

Not you too Kaw...say it isnt so.

#16 brad hibbard

brad hibbard

• Members
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:26 PM

Hey sub,

I am just a bit disappointed that my friend dirtstudent2  will be banned under you leadership of the board

although a little deep in his thoughts --I feel he really brings a great perspective to the board and theories in general 

maybe you have not noticed but (like yourself) dirtstudent2 also does not favor crate racing but he does acknowledge that it's here and probably will grow

I would appreciate it if you gave him a chance to be part of your kingdom here on racestud

I also want to thank you for having the classified section where I can advertise my new 602's and other parts

here is a link http://racestud.com/...ever-raced-602/

thanks again sub

Brad

www.race-1.com

#17 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 08:50 PM

No clue what youre saying guy. The only thing I do know is youre a creepy message board stalker. At no point in my topic did I mention your name but you still feel the need to comment on my post. Personally I think youre still salty about the past. I dont blame you Id be upset too if I was a liar and somebody called me on it. But Im not. And guy Ive seen you mention my name on here multiple times when I havent been around its very strange that Ive effected your life that much. If you chose to follow me around there isnt anything I can do about it, but its proves youre my little fanboy bitch.

#18 brad hibbard

brad hibbard

• Members
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:20 PM

sub,

you did absolutely name my friend dirtstuden2 in your "rules" of the board

that is what I was commenting on....

Brad Hibbard

please visit my classified post

http://racestud.com/...ever-raced-602/

#19 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:32 PM

I mean the thing is I dont really pay attention to what you actually type cause its usually nonsense. But I do appreciate that youre trying to be a funny guy. But facts are facts fanboy. I dont blame you I love myself too.

#20 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:34 AM

I put great effort into the two posts above I then deleted.  After laborious writing and posting I decided I just didn't care.

Besides that after your declaring control etc. over the powers to be, if even my deleted post with my dirtstudent2 name on them remain here it shows your first post starting this thread is bull and good dry humor.  By the way my humor is so dry everything I say is a joke.

If this and the two deleted post disappear then ...  it still doesn't matter and I still don't care   :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users