• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:21 AM

Total bullshit

Let's get together and bump then to the back.  I'm an old fart retired and after that bs crap spamming of the board I'll help out.

fine to see his info but total BULLSHIT spamming the board with bump to the top

edit:  after writing it and posting it I was wrong to express my opinion and act on it.  sorry

Edited by dirtstudent2, 29 April 2019 - 12:00 PM.

#2 scruffy1a

scruffy1a

Racestud Sophistocate

• Members
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Total bullshit

Let's get together and bump then to the back.  I'm an old fart retired and after that bs crap spamming of the board I'll help out.

fine to see his info but total BULLSHIT spamming the board with bump to the top

edit:  after writing it and posting it I was wrong to express my opinion and act on it.  sorry

It looks like 2 threads, bumped because they refer to an event this weekend.  Is there more to it?

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck.

#3 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 12:29 PM

It looks like 2 threads, bumped because they refer to an event this weekend.  Is there more to it?

no

just  an ignert reaction on my part, sorry

Edited by dirtstudent2, 29 April 2019 - 12:30 PM.

#4 honeybadger1

honeybadger1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:16 PM

no

just  an ignert reaction on my part, sorry

You're an old dude yelling at clouds.  You should stay the hell off the internet.

#5 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:47 PM

ok

#6 racer67x

racer67x

• Members
  • 2,446 posts
  • Interests:duh?

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:33 PM

I got booted from 4m for calling out all the press releases on a board that specifically states..no press releases. had been a member since '01,went thru 3 different board changeovers and then bam! its not even worth getting upset over.

#7 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:43 PM

I think with this board Rick wouldn't mind a lot of post which push spam to the back because his revenue from this board proly depends on the amount of posting.

Pushing back the spam may help Ricks pocketbook.  By the way anyone other then Brad ever given Rick a wooden nickel for all he does for local fans and racers keeping this board alive?

proly not !

#8 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:19 PM

Dirt student let me tell you how things are on this board. It is all about the hits AKA page views when he approaches a business and tells them 10000 people a day visit this site. They could care less about what content is on here as long as somebody sees their business logo on top of the page.

#9 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:41 PM

Dirt student let me tell you how things are on this board. It is all about the hits AKA page views when he approaches a business and tells them 10000 people a day visit this site. They could care less about what content is on here as long as somebody sees their business logo on top of the page.

Maybe, but demographics have a role. Race1 has a better chance of successful marketing on here than a non-profit trying to raise funds to outlaw fossil fuels. 

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

#10 -Turkeysub-

-Turkeysub-

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Racing & Fighting

Posted 29 April 2019 - 10:47 PM

Dirt student your eyes are open now. Im proud

#11 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:53 AM

Edited by dirtstudent2, 30 April 2019 - 12:10 PM.

#12 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:33 AM

ttt

#13 DirtxxxRacing

DirtxxxRacing

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:51 AM

I don't care either way about the whole crate debate, they race some tracks I go to, some they don't.  Sometimes they have good races, sometimes they don't, as is the same with every division.  Anyways, what do you prove by complaining about "spamming" from the rush and fastrak people, then just bumping everything else up, besides being annoying?  All fastrak did was bump up a post about a race this coming weekend as a reminder, nothing else.  Don't be mad at the crate people simply because they put their information out there, be mad at other divisions you like for not doing more promotional posting or press releases here if that's what you are truly upset about!

#14 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:59 AM

I don't care either way about the whole crate debate, they race some tracks I go to, some they don't.  Sometimes they have good races, sometimes they don't, as is the same with every division.  Anyways, what do you prove by complaining about "spamming" from the rush and fastrak people, then just bumping everything else up, besides being annoying?  All fastrak did was bump up a post about a race this coming weekend as a reminder, nothing else.  Don't be mad at the crate people simply because they put their information out there, be mad at other divisions you like for not doing more promotional posting or press releases here if that's what you are truly upset about!

Your right and I should not have done it and will not do it again.  wrong is wrong and it's up to moderators not me.  

I'm banning myself for the rest of the week.  :)

#15 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

The courteous thing for the series PR reps to do would be to each create a single thread for all of the news about their series, rather than bombing the board. I know I would respect them a little more if they did that, but their rude posting tactic mirrors the disrespect the decision makers have for race fans. So I, for one, chalk it up to the same organizations weakening racing, also spamming up a message board. 

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

#16 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:58 PM

Free advertising. So if it is from rush or fastrack nobody is bending your finger to click on it. You want to talk bumping, go look in the classifieds. Something I don't get is why PR people are not taking advantage of posting things about there track or event. Brad uses the board for positive posts about products and has had items listed in the classifieds. Penn Ohio along with 17L use it to there benefit and I say good for them.

#17 Vigoda Motorsports

Vigoda Motorsports

Race Fan

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:Young movie starlets, acting in big budget Hollywood films, and Western Pennsylvania dirt track racing

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:11 PM

Your right and I should not have done it and will not do it again.  wrong is wrong and it's up to moderators not me.  

I'm banning myself for the rest of the week.  :)

Why stop there? Ban yourself permanently.

Who wants an autograph?

#18 DavyLee2

DavyLee2

• Members
  • 3,369 posts
  • Interests:racing/music/billiards

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:39 PM

The most vulgar and ridiculous speech is the most protected by the 1st Amendment in America!
It’s the only reason every person at CNN was not shot and killed like they would be in Venezuela
It’s ok Student we know who you are and your quite American so ... carry on ....

#19 Chrome Horn

Chrome Horn

Race Fan

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

Its ok Davy, we know if Trump said get on your knees and **** him you would do it in a second

#20 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,314 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:21 PM

The most vulgar and ridiculous speech is the most protected by the 1st Amendment in America!
It’s the only reason every person at CNN was not shot and killed like they would be in Venezuela
It’s ok Student we know who you are and your quite American so ... carry on ....

When did "facts" become vulgar and ridiculous speech.  Apparently, only in your fantasy world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users