Format for 2019FASTRAK World Championship - September 13-14 at Virginia Motor Speedway
- Right side door must be flat
- Normal quarter panels only, no short quarters, or holes drilled in quarters
- Competitors must bring their cars with them to registration for tech
- Stay with your car until it is presented for tech, once inspectors begin come to registration
- Competitor will be given tech decal once registration is complete
- **No tolerance on body rules, read FASTRAK rulebook thoroughly before arriving**
- Come through tech inspection with correct tires on, no load tires.
- No shock covers when coming through tech and hoods off
- Bring all safety equipment with you to tech inspection
- Tire samples will be taken at random throughout the event
- Any tech questions should be directed to Shane Haynes (706)215-0799 before Thursday
- Drivers meetings are mandatory for driver to attended, roll will be called
- Deck heights will be checked before all parts of the event (Heats, B-Mains, Feature)
Thursday, September 12th
- Pits open for competitor parking.
- Attendant will park you, no saving spots. If you wish to park together, arrive together.
- Registration and pre-race tech inspection opens: 3 PM
- Low country boil for teams and media: Approximately 6 PM
Friday, September 13th:
- Tech/Registration opens at 12pm at FASTRAK Racing Series trailer
- Drivers Meeting: 5:30 PM
- Hot Laps: 6 PM
- All drivers will compete in two heat races
Saturday, September 14th:
- Drivers Meeting: 6:30 PM
- Hot Laps: 7 PM
- Non-qualifier races
Format for 2019 FASTRAK World Championships
- Double Heat race passing points format; all competitors will race in two heat races
- Pill draw will determine starting position for both rounds of heats
- Round one of heats are lined up by pill draw using the standard method
- Round two of heats are lined up by inverting the pill draw, placing the highest pill on the pole of Heat 1, then every 6th pill is staggered into the next heat race.
- Passing points are awarded based on finishing position and number of cars passed in each heat.
- Top 16 drivers in passing points are locked into Saturday’s A-Main. All other drivers transfer to Saturday’s B-Mains, lined up according to passing points.
- Number of Heats and B-Mains will be determined by car count. It is our intention to limit Heat races to 12 cars.
- B-Mains will fill positions 17-26 for the A-Main
- Two Provisionals will fill the final two starting positions 27 and 28
- Virginia Motor Speedway track points provisional
- FASTRAK AFCO shock provisional
- Feature ($50,000 to win and $2,050 to start)
- Non-qualifiers races
- Top 10 will report to FASTRAK Racing Series trailer for post-race tech
- 4th-10th will be “quick checked”
- Top 3 will be torn down
- Top 3 money will be held pending tire sample results