racinfool's Content

There have been 17 items by racinfool (Search limited from 05-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#56185 a GOOD night @ WMP

Posted by racinfool on 27 May 2007 - 01:41 PM in Waynesfield

that's easy he never stoped on the track,the yellow was for the other cars in the wreck behind him. Any other question?

Brad, I think we must be referring to two different guys, I was referring to a guy that actually spun. I hope you didn't think I was referring to you or Dave. I usually keep these things to myself and am not one to whine or complain but I was a little irritated when they put Bill back in his spot when he was part of the wreck. Anyway it's over.

#56148 a GOOD night @ WMP

Posted by racinfool on 27 May 2007 - 07:47 AM in Waynesfield

I'm just wondering how in the stock feature, a guy spins out and they give him his spot back. At Lima and Eldora that guy would have went to the tail. Maybe you have to know somebody to get this type of treatment. After all they were on a first name basis with him on the radio. Other than that WMP has come a long way but far from an Eldora or a Limaland.

#16549 40 Days

Posted by racinfool on 18 February 2007 - 03:37 PM in Waynesfield

I have made my decision, I will run Eldora and Limaland this year. That gives me 31 dates to race then add in FunFest at the end of the year and I will have a full schedule. Good luck to those of you that decide to wait for Waynesfield's schedule. I'm just glad there are other close tracks that allow me to run the same rules as Eldora.

#16481 Need Steering Box Bolts

Posted by racinfool on 04 February 2007 - 06:37 AM in Waynesfield

I need the three steering box bolts that bolt the steering box to the GM Metric Chassis. If anybody has some or knows where I can get some let me know.

#16490 Schedule

Posted by racinfool on 03 February 2007 - 08:46 PM in Waynesfield

Just went to their site and on the front page it said "Schedule will be posted soon. Thanks for your patience" So maybe we will all know what is going on soon.

#16435 Racing in 2007

Posted by racinfool on 19 January 2007 - 03:34 PM in Waynesfield

Of the 3 tracks I race at only Eldora has a schedule out, so far I plan on being at 12 or possibly 13 if I get invited to the Prelude race. Now when Limaland and Waynesfield get their schedules organized then I can get my schedule organized LOL. I too love Waynesfield, it is a fun place to race and I look forward to racing there in 2007 IF the promoters put the stocks on the program.

#16449 truck for sale

Posted by racinfool on 18 January 2007 - 10:19 AM in Waynesfield

where will it be raced though? Say I want to buy this truck but where would I race it at? Hopefully WAYNESFIELD!!!!!!!

#16423 Racing in 2007

Posted by racinfool on 17 January 2007 - 06:29 AM in Waynesfield

Ok I don't know how official this is, well actually just a rumor I heard. I hear they are planning on running Sprints, Modifieds, Trucks and Stocks. Again that is not official just what I heard at the shop.

#16726 2007 ANNUAL RACECAR SHOW

Posted by racinfool on 15 January 2007 - 04:19 PM in Waynesfield

Mailing my registration and waiver to you tomorrow.

#16723 2007 ANNUAL RACECAR SHOW

Posted by racinfool on 14 January 2007 - 08:27 AM in Waynesfield

I plan on having my new car at this one. Is there any registration fee or anything like that?

#1115 Stock Car Chassis For Sale

Posted by racinfool on 09 January 2007 - 10:07 AM in Montpelier

I am selling the chassis that I ran last year at Lima, Waynesfield and Eldora. It is the #37 which was teh chassis John Phlipot drove to the 1994 Limaland Stock Car Championship. In my first year of driving a stock car I was able to finish in the top ten at Eldora with this car one time this year as well as make features at Eldora and Waynesfield. I only ran it at Lima once last year. The car comes with spare wheels and tires as well as spare axles. The leaf springs need to be replaced. I also have spare nose, tail and hood that will go with the car. I am keeping the engine and tranny as spares for my new car. I am asking $1500 for car and spares. If interested call me at 937-459-6175 or email me at bwjessup@earthlink.net Brad

#539 Stock Car Chassis For Sale

Posted by racinfool on 09 January 2007 - 10:06 AM in Stock

I am selling the chassis that I ran last year at Lima, Waynesfield and Eldora. It is the #37 which was teh chassis John Phlipot drove to the 1994 Limaland Stock Car Championship. In my first year of driving a stock car I was able to finish in the top ten at Eldora with this car one time this year as well as make features at Eldora and Waynesfield. I only ran it at Lima once last year. The car comes with spare wheels and tires as well as spare axles. The leaf springs need to be replaced. I also have spare nose, tail and hood that will go with the car. I am keeping the engine and tranny as spares for my new car. I am asking $1500 for car and spares. If interested call me at 937-459-6175 or email me at bwjessup@earthlink.net Brad

#16392 Stock Car Chassis For Sale

Posted by racinfool on 09 January 2007 - 10:05 AM in Waynesfield

#536 mercer raceway park

Posted by racinfool on 02 August 2006 - 07:33 PM in Stock

where is mercer raceway park?

#15744 quick steer

Posted by racinfool on 16 July 2006 - 10:12 AM in Waynesfield

I believe The Phlipot's are getting a new one maybe they would sell you the one they hav ein the car now.

#15740 7/15/06 Results

Posted by racinfool on 16 July 2006 - 10:10 AM in Waynesfield

A lot of guys lost right rears last night due to the roughness of the track. Hope they have the track in better shape for the Butler memorial.

#15670 Mini Sprints at Waynesfield

Posted by racinfool on 04 July 2006 - 12:45 PM in Waynesfield

What size engine do the mini sprints run at Waynesfield?