ritenow's Content

There have been 7 items by ritenow (Search limited from 30-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#349823 Hey Matt Miley!!

Posted by ritenow on 17 September 2012 - 09:44 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Well Matt is probably drunk at some local bar, he'll be on here in a few hours making an even bigger a$$ of himself. But no worries on PPMS talk. Anyone that went this past weekend just witnessed their last Pittsburgher at PMS, at least with the Miley's as owner/promoters.

#349500 Hey Matt Miley

Posted by ritenow on 15 September 2012 - 12:23 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

im wit u man! agree 100%

I'm glad you guys agree. Maybe when you're done with work he can bring the Budweiser and you can bring the "good stuff" Mr. Toker. And together you guys can whine and moan about everyone who has done you wrong in life.

#349497 Hey Matt Miley

Posted by ritenow on 15 September 2012 - 12:01 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

NASCAR has a race on Sunday, rain forces them to postpone until Monday. You cant stay because of work. Would NASCAR give you a refund, NOPE! It's not the tracks fault your work schedule doesn't allow you to go. It's not ridiculous, and it's not the Miley's fault. Few years ago the firecracker was rescheduled I think to a Tueday. Lots of people couldn't return.

#348132 Finally

Posted by ritenow on 03 September 2012 - 08:47 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

I have to admit the price is high, but knowing my money will go into the pockets of local drivers makes it much easier for me to pay. People will always cry and complain, but if tracks like PMS ever go away, you morons would have nothing to cry and complain about. Paying out the best local Super Lates, the best local Sprints, the best local Mods and the best local Fastrack Lates is a pretty hefty payout, even given some of the purse is raised elsewhere. I would much rather watch guys like Hodgkiss be up in the top five than any of the WOO guys. I'll pay it, enjoy my time and go home happy. The ones that don't go will complain about it and probably spend your welfare and unemployment checks at the bar.

#347274 23rd JOOK George FASTRAK Fall Classic Pro Late 40!

Posted by ritenow on 27 August 2012 - 08:57 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Will Colton Flinner not be teched at inspection at this race just like he wasn't this previous Saturday? Or was Colton being waved by at inspection part of the Flinner clan's punishment?

#342004 boland gets dq'ed for talking out swartzlander

Posted by ritenow on 13 July 2012 - 11:16 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

If that's coming to the checker flag, then that's just good old hard racing. Terrible call there Looneyville. Though I'm sure it allowed one of Risch's favorites to win.

#341161 FASTRAK NE Tour Pittsburgh July 7 story & results

Posted by ritenow on 08 July 2012 - 12:11 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Can somebody tell me what's the point to FASTRAK anymore? Not really a follower of the series, but when it was created as an "affordable" late model series it actually was affordable. Now I'm seeing guys spend 15,000$+ for a GM 604 motor from high profile engine builders just to win 1200$-2000$. Drivers are spending the late model money to race in this series. I just don't get it.