stocker's Content

There have been 46 items by stocker (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#381110 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 11 November 2013 - 02:14 PM in Eldora

SOLD!!!!!

#381109 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 11 November 2013 - 02:07 PM in Limaland

SOLD!!!!!!

#380431 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 28 October 2013 - 10:15 AM in Limaland

^^^^^^^ :rolleyes:

#379138 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 09 October 2013 - 10:22 AM in Eldora

Post #3 Member Group: Members Posts: 758 Joined: 19-December 00 From: Forest,Oh Member No.: 363 2,800.00 the way it sets I want this thing gone.

#379137 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 09 October 2013 - 10:19 AM in Limaland

2,800.00 the way it sets I want this thing gone.

#378374 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 30 September 2013 - 10:45 AM in Limaland

^

#377516 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 22 September 2013 - 02:12 PM in Waynesfield

8C stock car for sale best of best parts, With many feature wins on this car from lima and Eldora. Car was also the 62 car Gossard drove for us. minus motor and new body 3,500.00 the way it sets 3,000.00. Car has Integra shocks, carbon springs, 1 year old triple disc clutch, transmission,drive shaft. Just need motor and your ready to go racing. Text or PM me 419-957-9551,Tim

Attached Thumbnails

• 2693Conovers__1_.jpg

#377515 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 22 September 2013 - 02:11 PM in Eldora

8C stock car for sale best of best parts, With many feature wins on this car from lima and Eldora. Car was also the 62 car Gossard drove for us. minus motor and new body 3,500.00 the way it sets 3,000.00. Car has Integra shocks, carbon springs, 1 year old triple disc clutch, transmission,drive shaft. Just need motor and your ready to go racing. Text or PM me 419-957-9551,Tim

Attached Thumbnails

• 2693Conovers__1_.jpg

#377514 Stock car for sale.

Posted by stocker on 22 September 2013 - 02:09 PM in Limaland

Attached Thumbnails

• 2693Conovers__1_.jpg

#376857 2013 Car Counts

Posted by stocker on 16 September 2013 - 01:02 PM in Waynesfield

Roll cages you weld together are TOP price 299.99 ordered from Jegs . If someone is going to Charge you 600 to 700 to weld it they are truly ripping you off . I have access to a wire welder bought at ACE for less than 300.00. And wire while expensive will last a very long time, jgilley I will disagree on someone ripping off people for doing a professional job, I have been a welder for 30 years and owning a fabrication company. My hourly rate is 45.00 per hour and to put a cage in a truck the right way will take you 8 hours easy and that's just labor. I will trust my 1,600.00 dollar welders way before I weld with a three hundred dollar welder. Them welders don't weld worth a crap, no penetration at all. quick fix yes for the safety of others NO. That kit does not include 3 door bars, stub bars in between and 2 bars in passenger door with stub bars, and the extra halo bar added to help protect the drivers head. They come with with bars to add cross X as which drag racing requires for door bars. If I was going to put a cage in a truck new I would also quote 800 to 1,000 cause that also comes with boxing in all chassis ares that the cage will be mounted to. I don't care what people say even if I was to build a race truck here at my shop I still would be looking at over 6,000 to build it, And I have part dealerships to buy parts from with no mark-up. People the days of 1,200.00 race trucks are gone, get over it. Put the word race in front of anything and it spells money. JMO

#376108 Bob Burch

Posted by stocker on 10 September 2013 - 11:40 AM in Eldora

Need to get a hold of Bob, does any one have his number or e-mail address. Thanks Tim

#374413 WTB Stock Car

Posted by stocker on 23 August 2013 - 03:27 PM in Limaland

Here is a pic of both cars in the dash for cash.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2693Conovers.jpg

#374403 WTB Stock Car

Posted by stocker on 23 August 2013 - 12:55 PM in Limaland

Old red97 how ya been???? Yes I have all my stock cars for sale, from turn key to just rolling chassis. The seven car engine is at Gressman Power Motorsports getting rebuilt now. So that one will be fresh. get a hold of me PM thru here or text me 419-957-9551 hard to call Forest has terrible cell phone services. Tim

#374401 Change Next Years King Of The 1/4 Mile

Posted by stocker on 23 August 2013 - 12:45 PM in Limaland

I would agree with PR-z28 If you don't win a race but finish the year as the champion, You don't deserve to run the King of the 1/4 race. Sorry that race is for the winners thru out the year. JMO

#374134 Change Next Years King Of The 1/4 Mile

Posted by stocker on 20 August 2013 - 11:00 AM in Limaland

I would say no, You must win a feature to run the race for the King.

#373089 360 Championship $$$

Posted by stocker on 08 August 2013 - 03:58 PM in Limaland

It stays in there check book!!!!!

#367768 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 13 June 2013 - 12:26 PM in Limaland

Chris rules are rules and Tony has nothing to do with it, You say they gave the ok to build the cars, I have been talking with Bobby for over 4 weeks and he has said no one came to them about building these cars. There not stock cars but mods with damn fenders. Take the fenders off and go up a class and run with them, your and Tonys cars might as well be limited lates and running at Oakshade. There should be no rotating birdcages on spring or bar cars period. We lost a rear gear last week in Jordans car so I don't want to hear about tony taking over the points. There should be no reason y you and tonys cars should not be winning every week, with them cars and the way there built. Besides missing the set ups. There is more then just me talking about them car in this class??? Tim

#367760 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 13 June 2013 - 11:20 AM in Limaland

Chuck what we talk about in or around the shop dose not need to be broad casted on here!!! Even tho I agree with 90% of what you say, Tim Conover

#367614 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 12 June 2013 - 09:43 AM in Limaland

I agree with you Mr Cole lock them up or weld them! Bar cars and leaf cars, I have had Jordan's welded and bolted from his second race last year. When I re-tubed the 8c car this year I welded the saddle solid to the axle tube with no floating device on it! I still can get the 7 car to pull the frt wheel if I want its called hooked up. Its just the right spring and shock package, Been building leaf cars for 14 years. Anyone can come and look at my rear end of my car any time I will even pull the right rear tire for you. As far as Composite springs they are O.E design I can switch over to steel and be just as fast, I run them for durability, The set that was on the 62 car that got wrecked @ Eldora in 2011 was a 3. year old set of springs! The set in Jordan's have been on the car since it was new. Steel spring are to be replaced 6-8 races or they loose forward bite or have them re-arched every few weeks depending on how many races you run per week. Composite is way more to buy in the beginning but savings over the year is worth the money. JMO Tim

#367592 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 11 June 2013 - 10:27 PM in Limaland

Eric apples to apples! That car Brad is in won how many features when Kevin drove it. Just like the late modle team of Rick Delong we crew with on big races. Put Matt Miller in it and how many races have we won in less then two years. Good cars and talent goes a long way.

#367585 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 11 June 2013 - 09:26 PM in Limaland

Not necessarily, you also have to have tallent. Look at both of my cars, they are identical when they hit the scales and the way they are built, they also have the same numbers on the dino. But why does one run upfront every week and one has only cracked the top 5 once. Not bashing on my own driver but tallent is needed. One thing people always say is that i have a padded wallet and that is no where close to the truth. I work every day of every week just to go racing at the end of the week. And also sponsorship goes a long way.

#367577 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 11 June 2013 - 09:00 PM in Limaland

At the end of the year if we do go late modle racing with Jordan I will sell it for 6,000.00 to ya. I have less then that in it Chris not Kidding!!!! Justin it's not just money that makes them quick! Time, effort and knowledge goes a long way!

#367574 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 11 June 2013 - 08:10 PM in Limaland

If swedge tubes were legal, I would have them on my cars!!! I have been through 4 outter and 3 inner tie rods this year. Not only are swedge tubes more durable than STOCK OEM REPLACEMENT PARTS, swedge tubes can be used to adjust the bump steer... if you understand how front end geometery works... and I do... you would understand the "performance advantage"!!!! As far as bar cars in the stock car class, if you want to run them, pull the fenders off and run with the mods or keep the fenders, lose the tail pieces and run a limited late. The season started with cars "looking" like latemodels, and as the season goes on, the cars are rotating like latemodels. This is a STOCK CAR class that is way out of hand, birdcages are not a STOCK OEM REPLACEMENT PART. I know the chassis have already been paid for, so the simple cost effective fix for this problem is to weld or bolt the birdcage, and not just for tech for inspection after the race. oh and I know the tricks so I'll point them out for all to read. Bolt heads and nuts welded to the birdcage to appear to be bolted, and silicone painted black to appear the birdcages are welded. If the left rear tucks up underneath, the birdcage is indexing. It's that simple boys... weld em or bolt em!!!!!!!!! And $15000 for a motor... they say you get what you pay for, and horsepower costs money...if so i am out motored times 3!!! You do the math.

#367563 Swedge tubes and bar cars?

Posted by stocker on 11 June 2013 - 06:23 PM in Limaland

Chris not to be mean but Limaland has never said swedge tubes were ok in the 14 years I have been there. and as far as the bar cars at Eldora/Limaland being ok the night at Eldora they had tech why did you have your birdcage locked up if they were legal to run. Just like the alum intakes they never alowed you to run them until this year and the rule changed in the rulebook, so if lima said they were ok I think they would have changed the rules also. Tim Conover

#367387 600-620 gear

Posted by stocker on 09 June 2013 - 01:43 PM in Limaland

Does anyone have a 600 or 620 gear they would be willing to sell? Trashed ours last friday at Lima.