Foz20J's Content

There have been 23 items by Foz20J (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#450981 Marion Center…948 and 22 Stock Cars

Posted by Foz20J on 19 September 2021 - 02:31 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Please keep Chase Lambert and Joey Zambotti in your prayers. They were involved in a bad wreck tonight at Marion Center, just an unfortunate racing accident. Talked to Joey and his shoulder/collarbone/neck were really bothering him which he said hell get evaluated and Chase is at the hospital getting evaluated after being knocked unconscious from the wreck. They were both alert and moving around after the wreck and a lengthy red flag. Joeys car has extensive damage to the front end and Chases car is mostly cosmetic from what we can see but that all can be replaced or repaired. I know Ive had my differences and have said some negative things about the 948 but after witnessing the unselfish behavior, genuine concern and sportsmanship towards Chase from Joey, his dad and his family n crew tonight Im grateful. I know God works in mysterious ways and Im upset at myself that it takes a bad thing happening for me to see how truly great people in this world can be. Again please keep them both in your thoughts n prayers. Hoping to keep everyone updated once they both get checked by medical professionals.

#450230 Lernerville tech bulletin 7/16/2021

Posted by Foz20J on 13 July 2021 - 10:59 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

The rumor I heard is that they plan on utilizing the water issue in turns 1 & 2 by adding a swimming pool with a waterfall and charge an extra $30 per person for those who are using the paradise parking since it will be considered an amenity. The sales pitch is that it will add to the relaxed ambiance of paradise parking to the point that fans will be throwing handfuls of money at the track. The spectators will be so grateful to the track to the point where the owners bank accounts will be overflowing with cash just like the water does in turn 1 & 2.

#450189 Lernerville Speedway Canceled Tonight: 7-9-21

Posted by Foz20J on 10 July 2021 - 12:08 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Oh, too frigging bad. Hope they lost their shirts tonight . They deserve it.

Bad things happen to bad people.

#450180 Lernerville tech for 7/9

Posted by Foz20J on 09 July 2021 - 09:45 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Bottom line is the Tomson's are not fans of the sport. They bought Lernerville to make money. I think they try to look like they give a damn, but only in so far as it doesn't interfere with their bank account.

Another great response that is 100% accurate. They know they can make a profit off of racing so they will continue to do so. The only thing that motivates them is money and that includes the people who can help them make money.

#450173 Lernerville tech for 7/9

Posted by Foz20J on 08 July 2021 - 11:24 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Maybe you should experience Lernerville from a racers point of view. I guarantee you'll have a different perspective. Some tracks are better than others. Some appreciate the racers and others don't. Some promoters will tell you "if you don't like it, go somewhere else". Nobody makes money at racing except the promotors. Us racers spend untold amounts of money to go racing , all it does is cost more and more all the time. Fuel $12 a gallon , tires are near $200 each,ya $200 ,how many do you think you need per week? Minimum of 4 if you wanna keep up with the rest of them. So if you wander why a racer gets pissed off over a bullshit call, technical or on track, try to understand that all the money we spend on racing is basically going into the promoters pocket. They need to appreciate us and realize we are the show they are selling. Without cars they have no show.

This is 100% accurate. Great response!!

#450132 Lernerville tech.

Posted by Foz20J on 03 July 2021 - 08:39 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

For more years that I can remember they've had the scrap yard location in Tarentum. Never did I see them re-invest monies into that operation. Whenever I originally heard they were taking control of lernerville I personally thought it was hand writing on the wall and that it was going to be the end of the place. So who is it that makes the call to ban someone for life ? I know smokie can be a hard ass but mostly I think he's always been fair. Foz, banned from Facebook only tells you they have maxwell smart ( wouldn't you like to be that dick head ) monitoring sites. That alone is pathetic. Agree to disagree and move on.

They have a board that consists of the family. They made the decision without even talking to me or knowing the real details of what happened and believe me it was nowhere near as egregious as the stories being spread made it out to be. I do take blame for even putting myself in a situation like that because I just gave them a very small reason to make me out as the bad guy. Greedy thin skinned people who think they do no wrong. Right or wrong nobody will ever win any battle against them.

#450125 Lernerville tech.

Posted by Foz20J on 02 July 2021 - 03:32 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

They just now banned me from there FB page too. Double whammy🤣🤣🤣

#450120 Lernerville tech.

Posted by Foz20J on 02 July 2021 - 02:14 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

I 100% agree with you and have said it for years. It has just gotten worse since this newer ownership because they have very thin skin. Surprisingly many racers and spectators eat the crap they are dealt and at times I feel they like it. I do not feel bashing tracks or businesses is the proper way of handling things professionally but when that is the only option given then it is what they are gonna get.

#450116 Lernerville tech.

Posted by Foz20J on 02 July 2021 - 12:58 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

As many know already, I had the honor of receiving the lifetime ban award for speaking my mind. At this point I feel privileged 🤣🤣🤣. Its all good though because I personally support the many other tracks that are appreciative of racers and spectators plus my car still competes there occasionally and is a front runner.

#450075 Firecracker Night #1 at Lernerville: 6-24-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 June 2021 - 11:49 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Foz20j your just perfect, keep thinking that.

you spelled you are wrong

#450063 Firecracker Night #1 at Lernerville: 6-24-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 June 2021 - 01:08 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

I agree, no need to make them come Thursday just to hot lap and qualify. I would say that is a lernerville decision to get them for the 3 day pit pass. There is nothing wrong with a support division at big shows. This board is full of jackoffs (Jo, dirtmoron and Old man skull) who have a hard on for RUSH and always find a way to complain about it. It has been mentioned over and over that so many people would be out of racing without crate classes but these morons would like that apparently.

i cant speak for others when it comes to the crate classes but I do believe in the beginning it was a very affordable way of getting into racing. With the advancement of technology and the racers wanting to be competitive, those days are over in pretty much any division and any form of racing. New chassis, lightweight parts, new tires every week, high dollar shocks and components, etc. have made racing more expensive and most of the payouts dont balance that out. Racing is a passion for a lot of us. A lot of us come from a racing family and has been passed down from previous generations. It runs through our veins and is very hard to walk away from.

#450061 Firecracker Night #1 at Lernerville: 6-24-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 June 2021 - 12:54 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

No matter what, Jimmy Foz is still a j&ckoff, trust me 😄

and thats why I love you 😉😘

#450060 Firecracker Night #1 at Lernerville: 6-24-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 June 2021 - 12:51 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

And don't you worry, no one will care while they are in line to get beer.

I do believe they need a support division, or 2, for this race and other big races but I dont agree with this RUSH format stretching over 3 days.

#450056 Firecracker Night #1 at Lernerville: 6-24-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 June 2021 - 12:42 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

They are a very petty bunch of owners. They do not want to hear any criticism, from anyone. If you do, you are shunned, like wayward Amish. They want their asses kissed.

Thank youyou absolutely hit the nail on the head!! I couldnt have said it any better. I dont see ownership switching hands anytime soon either so everyone will have to continue falling in line like sheep and taking what they give them.

#450051 Firecracker Night #1 at Lernerville: 6-24-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 June 2021 - 10:08 AM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Dirtstudent- $39 GA, $40 pits

Funny thing is theyre actively deleting negative posts on their Facebook threads. Only thing left is great racing and car count comments lol. As the feature ended there were a bunch of choo-choo 1 groove and terrible track prep comments. This morning, poof, theyre all gone. Im going tonight, hoping for the best!

makes everything Ive said over the years, and also in a previous post, 100% fact. They cant and wont accept any kind of criticism. The drivers were even complaining in there interviews but hey that Jimmy Fosnaught guy is a major problem for bringing real issues to light.

#449999 Lernerville Speedway Results: 6-11-21

Posted by Foz20J on 19 June 2021 - 12:22 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

I'm hoping the new GM is more receptive to the customers and drivers. He seems to be. That said, I can understand your skepticism, and you know I think you got a raw deal. 

Mike is a good guy and has an extensive background in racing. I think hes a good fit and if hes given the freedom to do what I know he can things will improve there. I do appreciate your understanding and support of me and my team over the years. I know my faults and I can accept them as a man should but sometimes being real, honest and passionate is not accepted well. Especially if it rocks the boat a bit. I will not just bow down and be a sheep who follows just to make anyone happy. Im honest, open and emotionally invested in racing and also in my personal life. Its what makes me who I am and as I said some people cant accept that. No skin off my back.

#449996 Lernerville Speedway Results: 6-11-21

Posted by Foz20J on 19 June 2021 - 12:05 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Criticism of any variety is not accepted well by ownership, management and personnel at this facility so speaking your mind is a moot point. If someone does express their displeasures in any manner theyll be black balled as I was. The days of being disagreeable and having a voice as a spectator, driver, car owner, etc. are over at that track but its completely acceptable for the track personnel, management and employees to act however they damn well please towards anyone even if its in an unprofessional manner.

#449753 Lernerville Speedway Results: 5-21-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 May 2021 - 10:52 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

He actually is a nice guy off the track if you get to talk to him.

I use to be friends with the Zambottis and even helped him a few times at a few tracks. Being a nice guy only goes so far. When he blatantly disrespects other drivers on the track to the point where he costs them money and risks their safety I wouldnt say hes a nice guy or a good person. Its easy to fake that kind of personality.

#449735 Lernerville Speedway Results: 5-21-21

Posted by Foz20J on 25 May 2021 - 12:08 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

I wasn't close enough to see, but I was told that there was no damage on the 948 or 55 that would indicate any contact.  I thought it looked like he dumped Schneider, and it's not like Chris to loop it on his own, but I guess stranger things have happened.  I also thought the 948 spun the 22 right before that.  Even worse was when he used up McDonald in the heat. 

You hit the nail right on the head there. He hit McDonald in the heat giving him a LF flat, then in the feature hit Chase in the LF wheel causing him to spin then the following restart drove right through the back of Schneider. And Yes FanJim24, the rumors that were spread about me were not even close to my character or what actually happened. If I wanted to put my hands on someone I couldve had many chances but I know better. Especially at the track or with people like that. Youll never see my face there again. They made the decision and are sticking to it. My car has and will make appearances along with my brother and my family. Its not fair to them to not be able to race or watch a race there because of someones personal issue with me that never was addressed. I never even had a chance to speak to any of them. They just tossed me. And again for the 948, he has many enemies on the track. If anyone retaliates its because of his doing and also the track for not penalizing him in any way. I know almost every driver up there and speak to them on a personal level. Its just a matter of time before something happens.

#449726 Lernerville Speedway Results: 5-21-21

Posted by Foz20J on 24 May 2021 - 09:28 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Except beat him. I suspect Chris gave it a little extra off of 4 that last time. 

Zambotti, used to be a better driver. I've hit the point where I can't like it when he finishes well. He's hit the Joe Kelley level with me. Too many people go around when he can't pass them. 

Im glad all you spectators and fans are finally speaking up about this issue with the 948. Its been an ongoing issue for many years at multiple tracks. Lernerville turns a blind eye to it. If you actually watch him and focus on what hes doing on the track hes completely reckless. He has zero respect for anyone else on the track and blames everyone else when things happen. He had 3 incidents on the track alone Friday night and the one with Schneider shouldve warranted a penalization. He is not a customer of SS Chassis anymore. And so now Im speaking out because the sole reason I was thrown out of that place for life was because I confronted him over wrecking my cousin purposely. Thats the real story and nobody was physically assaulted. Drivers will only take so much. The issue needs addressed. With that being said.... Have a good year at whatever tracks you all attend and I hope you all enjoy the show us drivers attempt to put on for you fans.

#449725 Lernerville Speedway Results: 5-21-21

Posted by Foz20J on 24 May 2021 - 09:21 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Zambotti is wreckless. I knew Schneider wouldn't do anything if he caught him. Zambotti is a customer. Meantime, Daryl Charlier is smooth, consistent and you can't rattle him. I love watching him drive.

Tough break for Sodeman, Jr. He had 'em covered. Congratulations to Brandon Matus. He's a riot in victory lane.

#448205 Willie White Memorial for Pro-Stock Tonight at PPMS: 9-26-20

Posted by Foz20J on 28 September 2020 - 10:27 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Actually the 73 has only ran Lernerville half the time. Hes just finished top 2 in each heat and top 3 or 4 in each feature which helped him accumulate enough points to be 9th. Again they consider themselves a penn Ohio regular but I can see your argument here. Either way I feel Chase is deserving of the $50 and I know he could use the extra money too.

#448195 Willie White Memorial for Pro-Stock Tonight at PPMS: 9-26-20

Posted by Foz20J on 28 September 2020 - 04:11 PM in Oh/Pa Message Board

Except the 73 team doesnt consider themselves a Lernerville regular nor would they accept the $50 as the highest finishing Lernerville car if offered.