40 Days

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 compactracer

compactracer

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:38 PM

Well we will start the 2007 racing season at Shadybowl in 40 days and Waynesfield should be starting in about 50 days or so? It is unbelievable they are waiting this long to put a schedule out. I have to be thankful at least know we have a place to race. It makes the rumor we heard about USAC seem even more possible. Perhaps they are waiting on USAC to make a decision on coming to Waynesfield and whenever USAC wants to race is the important thing this year. It's really disappointing. We thought we had found the perfect place to race and loved the way the place was run. Good things can't last forever.

#2 skip

skip

• Members
  • 5,987 posts
  • Interests:racing fan 45 years and hotdogs ,

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:01 PM

wonder why usac would go to waynesfield and not lima this year? seems like all this waiting will end up making up some peoples minds to go else where. at least they could say what class,s might be running, oh well its their choice as to what happens.

skip

#3 junker

junker

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:just good racing

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:15 PM

[teQUOTE]hey guys they do not care about the little guys like us i thank it time to just stop going to waynesfield any way

#4 racinfool

racinfool

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:37 PM

I have made my decision, I will run Eldora and Limaland this year. That gives me 31 dates to race then add in FunFest at the end of the year and I will have a full schedule. Good luck to those of you that decide to wait for Waynesfield's schedule. I'm just glad there are other close tracks that allow me to run the same rules as Eldora.

#5 OGRE

OGRE

• Members
  • 1,140 posts
  • Interests:Anything that goes fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:30 AM

I wish I could make that decision also Hatcher....but without anything else to run, I'm at their mercy. It sucks but it's reality. You can't sell your truck because nobody will buy them right now! [This message has been edited by OGRE (edited 02-20-2007).]

Danny Kelly

#6 drtrcncor

drtrcncor

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Dirt Track Racing of course!

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:48 AM

Per the new website @ www.waynesfieldmotorsportspark.net it lists the "next race" as May 12th with non-wing sprints, modifieds and stocks

www.scottfamilyracing.webs.com www.marcoullierracing.webs.com

#7 skip

skip

• Members
  • 5,987 posts
  • Interests:racing fan 45 years and hotdogs ,

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:16 AM

looks like they have got a new web site, but it looks like they are still working on it. [This message has been edited by skip (edited 02-20-2007).]

skip

#8 stif racing

stif racing

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:24 PM

You would think that they would put the classes they plan to run during the year up first since that is what everyone wants to know, that is if there is anyone left that wants to race there that hasn't found somewhere else that wants them. If it took this long to get the first race date I can only wonder how long before we know the next race date.

#9 compactracer

compactracer

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:54 AM

I took it that was the classes they are running for the year. NW Sprints, Modifieds and Stocks and the first race is not until May 12?

#10 DAZZLER

DAZZLER

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:RACING

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:06 AM

Well if you click on there schedule it is up, first race April 28, with stocks, mods, mini and trucks.

#11 rayburn

rayburn

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:56 PM

What's up Dazzler haven't heard from ya in awhile on here how's everbody doing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users