• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blue by you

blue by you

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

just curious. if theres anything new going on.

#2 Stock Stroker

Stock Stroker

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:God, family, racing

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

I heard they made hay!

JMO

#3 badass bowtie

badass bowtie

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

What exactly new were you hopeing to hear??

#4 fordblueoval

fordblueoval

• Members
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

What exactly new were you hopeing to hear??

That Tony Stewart bought the track since he has been rumored to buy any track in the area that has not been active for many years. We know he loves racing and has the money to do it.

#5 JohnnyHildo

JohnnyHildo

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

That Tony Stewart bought the track since he has been rumored to buy any track in the area that has not been active for many years. We know he loves racing and has the money to do it.

I don't know ford I don't know if that's true somebody said I think last year they said that Tony Stewart bought a junk yard in Punxsy to build a 2 mile dirt track but I haven't heard anything about that in a while. I know it takes a while to buy property with both parties going through their agents and banks and everything but it's been a while so I don't know. Maybe he will buy Tri City though since it's already a track there would be a lot less work and a 2 mile dirt track doesn't seem very practical I don't think a lot of cars would like to race on a track that big. And you do know that he already owns Eldora Speedway in Ohio right

it's HILDO with an H

#6 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

I don't know ford I don't know if that's true somebody said I think last year they said that Tony Stewart bought a junk yard in Punxsy to build a 2 mile dirt track but I haven't heard anything about that in a while. I know it takes a while to buy property with both parties going through their agents and banks and everything but it's been a while so I don't know. Maybe he will buy Tri City though since it's already a track there would be a lot less work and a 2 mile dirt track doesn't seem very practical I don't think a lot of cars would like to race on a track that big. And you do know that he already owns Eldora Speedway in Ohio right

tony stewart is buying tri city. telling all of your friends shouldn't take long.

#7 shytown hustler

shytown hustler

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

heard Danica bought hickory opening soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users