lernerville will be next

#4 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

who didn't see that coming?

Here comes the onslaught of people who just can't seem to think. After two plus inches of rain, and no sun today, it makes sense to run a mud bog, but not races. Enough with the dumb comments.

#5 pudnats

pudnats

Race Fan

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

The sun is out here jackwagon!!! See ya at Lernerville unless some rain moves in! At least Lernerville never cancelled due to being to damn hot.

Somethings just seem backwards.

#6 highsidejones

highsidejones

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Here comes the onslaught of people who just can't seem to think. After two plus inches of rain, and no sun today, it makes sense to run a mud bog, but not races. Enough with the dumb comments.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Most people knew last night that Dog wasnt going to get it in unless the sun started shining at 3AM and no more rain.

#7 pudnats

pudnats

Race Fan

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Sucks to be a pooch fan... at least its easy on the wallet with only 6 races a year...lol

#8 pudnats

pudnats

Race Fan

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

You want the sun out at 3am... stupid hilljack

#9 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

Sucks to be a pooch fan... at least its easy on the wallet with only 6 races a year...lol

You must need to take your shoes and socks off to count - Dog Hollow has had more than six races each year!

#10 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

The sun is out here jackwagon!!! See ya at Lernerville unless some rain moves in! At least Lernerville never cancelled due to being to damn hot.

Oh my! You are so witty! And you're talking about a racetrack that is 60 miles away from Strongstown and did not experience the same amount of rain that we did in this area.

#11 Hatorade

Hatorade

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Oh my! You are so witty! And you're talking about a racetrack that is 60 miles away from Strongstown and did not experience the same amount of rain that we did in this area.

I am not going to sit here and bash a race track but I still don't know why or how you can defend that place :blink:

#12 Lukeracer

Lukeracer

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

The National Weather Service In Pittsburgh Has Issued A Flash Flood Watch For Portions Of Southwest Pennsylvania And West Central Pennsylvania Including The Following Areas: In Southwest Pennsylvania Fayette Fayette Ridges Westmoreland And Westmoreland Ridges. In West Central Pennsylvania Armstrong And Indiana. Some Locations In Western Pennsylvania Received Between One And Four Inches Of Rainfall On Thursday. With Additional Rainfall Expected To Move Into The Region This Evening The Possibility Exists That Flash Flooding Could Develop. Locations Getting Rain Amounts Of More Than One Inch Tonight May Develop Flooding Particularly In Urban Areas Or Where There Are Drainage Issues.

#13 Vigoda Motorsports

Vigoda Motorsports

Race Fan

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:Young movie starlets, acting in big budget Hollywood films, and Western Pennsylvania dirt track racing

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

No sun huh? somebody's lying.

Who wants an autograph?

#14 Snidley

Snidley

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

It appears Dog Hollow did the right thing after all, where's all the negative posters who were quick to jump on the "Lets bash the Pooch" bandwagon.

Racing; A disease which there isn't any cure!

#15 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

Hey lastlap, did you check the radar? It's raining in Strongstown. LOL

#16 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

I am not going to sit here and bash a race track but I still don't know why or how you can defend that place :blink:

I'm not necessarily defending the track; if you look closely I simply point out the untruths that are being asserted.

#17 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

No sun huh? somebody's lying.

If you look at the time of my post (before 11 AM), there was no sun; it didn't start shining until noon, which was not nearly enough time to help with the torrential rains that had come down. Regardless sir, your comment is moot since another storm already passed through.

#18 dogrunner

dogrunner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

It appears Dog Hollow did the right thing after all, where's all the negative posters who were quick to jump on the "Lets bash the Pooch" bandwagon.

Looking for the "Like" button! LOL

#19 Round Robin

Round Robin

• Members
  • 7,101 posts
  • Interests:Racing, etc.

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

The Pooch has a pretty long rap sheet but there ain't no way you can blame them, or Lernerville, for tonight's calloffs. Some pretty bastardly storms around here these last 2 days.

#20 hammer time

hammer time

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

I bet dog hollow could run in pouring down rain and it would still be dusty . The race sunday was for a good cause but it just sucked could not see anything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users