• Interests:Racing every Sat night April thru September
    Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway
    PPMS, Dirt's Monster Half Mile, Racing every Sat Apr-Sept
    Home of the LOLMS Pittsburgher 100 & ASCOC Steel City Sprint Monster
    412-279-RACE www.ppms.com ppms@ppms.com

https://www.facebook.com/PittsburghsPennsylvaniaMotorSpeedway
    TWITTER @PAMotorSpeedway

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:07 PM

Renegade Sprints up next...Sept 27! No racing Sept 20. Congratulations to all the Pittsburgher weekend winners. Thanks to all the racers, fans, and sponsors who supported the show. It was a great weekend of racing with the strongest field of regional racers we have seen in quite some time...several who have been quite successful running National events this season. Good luck to all race teams as they close out the 2014 season. Thanks to all the race teams and fans who supported PPMS this season. One more awesome Sprint show coming up...than on to 2015!...please do not be alarmed...oops this is Racestud, don't get to excited if you see soccer fields going up at PPMS...we are trying to negotiate an agreement that would allow soccer to exist with racing at PPMS in 2015, the Miley's plan on being back for season 27! Thanks to all who support our Sport, get out to your local track and SUPPORT GREAT REGIONAL RACING as the season winds down.

On to the Sprint Show...Tim Shaffer hot lapped the 45 car about 12 laps wide open Friday night on the tippy top...breathtaking...just one car...30 signed up for Sept 27 at Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway!
2e1bea341271cd4e65b1d1b577d44e97_zpsde80

#2 scooter14

scooter14

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

Renegade Sprints up next...Sept 27! No racing Sept 20. Congratulations to all the Pittsburgher weekend winners. Thanks to all the racers, fans, and sponsors who supported the show. It was a great weekend of racing with the strongest field of regional racers we have seen in quite some time...several who have been quite successful running National events this season. Good luck to all race teams as they close out the 2014 season. Thanks to all the race teams and fans who supported PPMS this season. One more awesome Sprint show coming up...than on to 2015!...please do not be alarmed...oops this is Racestud, don't get to excited if you see soccer fields going up at PPMS...we are trying to negotiate an agreement that would allow soccer to exist with racing at PPMS in 2015, the Miley's plan on being back for season 27! Thanks to all who support our Sport, get out to your local track and SUPPORT GREAT REGIONAL RACING as the season winds down.

On to the Sprint Show...Tim Shaffer hot lapped the 45 car about 12 laps wide open Friday night on the tippy top...breathtaking...just one car...30 signed up for Sept 27 at Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway!

Soccer!!!! Ef that, soccer only takes 1 ball, racing takes both balls!!!

RAG - TAG RACING, Friends with Keith Stone :rolleyes:  

#3 Crusty1

Crusty1

Race Fan

• Members
  • 930 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

How much to get in the pits?
The $75.00 saturday was too much!

#4 raceover5

raceover5

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:Racing and my kids

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

$40.00 on the flyer. $25 stands to see 2 divisions.

#5 spike

spike

Race Fan

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

$5000 to win.  $400 to start for the Rengades

Edited by spike, 22 September 2014 - 10:49 PM.

#6 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

Why the LOL in the topic title?

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#7 dirtL8MdlFan21&11

dirtL8MdlFan21&11

• Members
  • 3,174 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:43 AM

Why the LOL in the topic title?

I think that was just because of the whole countdown thing, people on here mocked the last one, just a joke I am assuming.

#8 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:11 AM

I'm hearing not all of the cars on the list have any intention of showing up .... I was considering coming but the sprint show I came to watch had 17 show up and 9 take the green for heat races ...

#9 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:18 AM

I hear at least 3 aren't coming on that list. For every car that doesn't show up on that list, the fans should get $1 back when the leave for false advertisement.

#10 dirtL8MdlFan21&11

dirtL8MdlFan21&11

• Members
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

I hear at least 3 aren't coming on that list. For every car that doesn't show up on that list, the fans should get $1 back when the leave for false advertisement.

you do know that if a driver "signs up" he isnt guranteeing they will be there.  It is not false advertising by any means if a driver says he will come and then ends up changing his mind.  It happens all over the country.

#11 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:52 AM

So your agreeing they wont get 30 also. Reminds me of the black diamond 125 yrs ago. They had like 140 drivers registered and only 90 showed.

#12 dirtL8MdlFan21&11

dirtL8MdlFan21&11

• Members
  • 3,174 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

I am not agreeing to anything?  I was just saying your definition of false advertising doesn't equate to what it really means.  But if you want to know how many I think they will get 22-25.

#13 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

I'm guessing 18 show and 16 run heats. I say typical sprint show plus 8 others then minus guys who shouldn't have came anyway. I know if I raced a sprint car I would go to the 20k to win show at a sprint car track

#14 Paul55

Paul55

The MAN!!!

• Members
  • 3,864 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

Probably 5 that have the balls to even run hard be my guess.

(TEAM 14g/CAMPING-Paul Duratz)

#15 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

80% OF THESE TEAMS COME TO PPMS TO COLLECT THE TOW MONEY AND DO A FEW LAPS OR JUST LAY BACK AND MAKE A FEW BUCKS, NOT ACTUALLY HAMMER DOWN RACE! CAN YOU BLAME???

#16 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:16 PM

Bhh that's all paying a bunch of tow money does.
I'll build a deck then sit in the garage and stare at the wheel wells as bloomer says to do and I'll let the 10,000 others support the show

#17 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

Every big race advertises drivers on pre entry lists that don't show up. Even the mighty World 100.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#18 polish2

polish2

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:sprint car racing

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

I also remember reading on here that Learnerville would not get a full field for the WOO show, just sayen ! I'm going to be there.

#19 raceover5

raceover5

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:Racing and my kids

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:27 PM

Where did yuo see that lernerville wont get a full feild, it was $10,000 to win and they got 41 cars!! Who ever said that was just stroking you.

#20 Paul55

Paul55

The MAN!!!

• Members
  • 3,864 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

There is now a post on facebook asking for drivers that are not going to show up to email the speedway lol.

(TEAM 14g/CAMPING-Paul Duratz)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users