• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zackman#78

Zackman#78

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

The race car for sale has raced at Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway (PPMS) and 250 Speedway in Ohio. The race car is a turn key and is ready to race at any dirt and/or asphalt track. The car originally raced at Motordrome but was converted to a dirt car. Racing belts are new and are included. The 305 GM motor was rebuilt in 2011 with a 2-barrel carburetor. Transmission is a GM automatic. The rear end is a standard GM rear end. The car comes with a spare hood, 2 driver front fenders, 2 passenger rear fenders, and a driver side door. The car also comes with several spare springs and shocks. Price listed is $2500 and is negotiable and will consider best offer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via the information provided and I will do my best to accommodate. I have more pictures of the car if you require them. 

I will include a set of gears that are compatible with the rear end. Also, if you require racing wheels and tires, I have a contact who would throw in tires and wheels for a price.

Phone: 412-765-9922 

Please CALL or TEXT

Attached File  DSC00651.JPG   81.99KB   4 downloads

Edited by Zackman#78, 29 April 2015 - 06:37 PM.

#2 Zackman#78

Zackman#78

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 05:02 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race car, for sale, sale, hobby, stock, pure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users