In car camera MRP Stock Car feature 7/4/15. Burns taking out Bish

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 2930

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:49 PM

Edited by 2930, 07 July 2015 - 09:54 PM.

#2 2930

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:51 PM

Watch around the 4:30 minute mark.

Edited by 2930, 07 July 2015 - 09:54 PM.

#3 johnny utah

johnny utah

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

did you expect any thing less from mr. perfect?

#4 jlandonl

jlandonl

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:41 AM

No video of the retaliation?? Lol

#5 2930

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

The camera was in the 23 car and he was ahead of the incident.

#6 johnny utah

johnny utah

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

karma bit burns in his ass. How about a video of bish going over to discuss the incident with burns. somebody must have recorded that.

#7 Bleachersitter01

Bleachersitter01

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

This is pretty funny I was sitting in the stands and watched all the races and I seen the 29 driving like an idiot all night . he tried to beat the 66 car in the heat and several times in the feature and couldn't . then the 66 set his car in the corner and 29 hit him. I am not a fan of either of these cars but I know what I saw from just to the right of the flag stand ( where I was sitting). And then the 29 purposely took 66 car out on last lap. Some real sportsman's like conduct there . I didn't know there was a confrontation between them in the pits . where can I find that video at and see what happened down there. ???

#8 champ10

champ10

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:58 PM

I was in turn one when this happened and thought the 29 came down on the 66.  The video proves me right.  Oh well...onto nexts weeks controversy.

#9 TEAM29

TEAM29

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:DIRT track racing, Fishing, Hunting and did I mention DIRT track racing???!!!

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:04 AM

Bleachersitter01, just want you to clarify a statement you made: You stated " I seen the 29 driving like an idiot all night"....please from all your experience explain...

Bone29

#10 TEAM29

TEAM29

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:DIRT track racing, Fishing, Hunting and did I mention DIRT track racing???!!!

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:10 AM

Well just ask the #5 car, Thompson what he saw he was right behind the 29 and got his car tore up....bet he will let you know what he saw...

Bone29

#11 Bleachersitter01

Bleachersitter01

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:49 AM

I am not on here for a pissing match . I just know I saw the 29 car driving way over his head at times to get to the 66 car. As I said before I am not a fan of either one of these cars because I am from out of town . and as far as I can see it all of yens on here are 29 fans so u r gonna believe that it's all someone else's fault and not your driver. There are racing incidents that happen and with watching the video several times it definitely don't look like its the 66 cars fault he was leading and set his car and kept his line unlike the 29 car. Whether the 29 car intentionally came down on the 66 or whatever I don't think anyone needed to be blamed until the 29 intentionally hit the 66 car on the last lap and for that he should have been and was DQ'd . all of these racers are adults and should act like it. Thats all I am gonna say .

#12 whenpigsfly

whenpigsfly

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:31 AM

HA clear as day you jack asses...... 29 tried to pinch the 66 in the bottom... the 66 didnt lift... Dont really care for the 66 but I wouldnt blame him he did what anyone in their right mind woulda done....  29 tried slamming the door on the wrong car is what i saw... Then acts all pissed off that someone didnt lift for him....

• RKC likes this

#13 Bleachersitter01

Bleachersitter01

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

Team 29 .... Just so you know I have not always sat in the bleachers I was a racer for over 10 years in another state and simply quit racing because of issues like this dirty racing is unacceptable no matter what racing you are involved in it was clear to me that the 66 car did exactly as anyone else would have done he kept his line and the 29 whether he lost control or did it on purpose came down on him . if the situation was reversed I am sure u would say the 29 car did the exact same thing . let's just hope that both teams are over this situation and don't continue it on the track and destroy anymore expensive equipment

#14 bomber315

bomber315

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

i witnessed some of the "discussion" in the pits and i believe i heard a promise or 2 for this upcoming weekend... i honestly dont know which teams was which, but you can bet im going to try to watch the race this weekend to see if anyone will uphold their promise hahaha

#15 RmiT

RmiT

Race Fan

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:13 PM

i witnessed some of the "discussion" in the pits and i believe i heard a promise or 2 for this upcoming weekend... i honestly dont know which teams was which, but you can bet im going to try to watch the race this weekend to see if anyone will uphold their promise hahaha

Oh? I guess you're coming to PPMS, then, as I believe both are planning to be there...

;)

Racin', It's "Burgh" Thing...

Truth, Justice, and the American Way...
Wait, who the luck am I kidding???
This is RaceStud, ANYTHING goes, unless it fills Rick's INBOX... Then, POOF, you're gone!

TimR

#16 Racer17L

Racer17L

• Members
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

Sure hope cooler heads prevail during the biggest race of the year for them and 40+ other cars.  Would be a shame to get DQ'd and miss out on the payouts or worse yet tear up tons of equipment.

#17 RmiT

RmiT

Race Fan

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:38 PM

Sure hope cooler heads prevail during the biggest race of the year for them and 40+ other cars.  Would be a shame to get DQ'd and miss out on the payouts or worse yet tear up tons of equipment.

I guess I am assuming a bit, Vince, Tim has never seemed like one to do that, to me. I hope they hold their cool, and just have fun, at THE Premier Stock Car Race, of the season!!!

;)

This is RaceStud, ANYTHING goes, unless it fills Rick's INBOX... Then, POOF, you're gone!

TimR

#18 RmiT

RmiT

Race Fan

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:40 PM

BTW, feel free to link and use the chat in my signature...

TimR

#19 Racer17L

Racer17L

• Members
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

Tim's not, just having a little fun with this one.  The build up is almost like the Bristol night race and some rattled cages :lol:

#20 francis

francis

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

I could give to shits about it but the 29 did the same move on the camera car at the  3:10 mark go in high hook it left shoot to the bottom  and hope the person he passing hits the brakes(this is bishs signature move)in my eyes it was a racing deal two guys wanted to win so whos  at fault now lol 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users