• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RACERSPASTOR

RACERSPASTOR

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:31 PM

I am always saddened when I have to post the loss of one of our local drivers and this is no different ,last night we lost a local young driver from the area Richard Chess Jr. lost his life due to an accident while working on his Race car in his garage.

The details are not important at this time what is important is how we as fellow racers and fans help the family cope with this terrible event, let each of us consider their loss and help them heal.

As a Motor Racing Chaplain and Rep for the Steve King Foundation I have been and will continue to be in contact with the family.

I dont have and plans for the calling hours or service but i will post as soon as the tell me, in the mean time if you are a praying person and want to help do both of those things.

In Christ

Chaplain Bill Beck

#2 racer67x

racer67x

• Members
  • 2,446 posts
  • Interests:duh?

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:00 PM

never knew him but after looking up the name..seems like he loved his stockcar,hope that pic of it on his FB page hanging from an engine crane with no jackstands wasn't what did him in.. RIP..

#3 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

never knew him but after looking up the name..seems like he loved his stockcar,hope that pic of it on his FB page hanging from an engine crane with no jackstands wasn't what did him in..RIP..

It is

#4 racer67x

racer67x

• Members
  • 2,446 posts
  • Interests:duh?

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

damn... :(

#5 old man d

old man d

Race Fan

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

Thoughts and Prayers to the Family and Friends. Very sad a young man taken to soon. R.I.P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users