Photo

Tiebreaker gives Kyle Thomas third FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly Championship

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fastrakpr

fastrakpr

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 04:16 PM

Tiebreaker gives Kyle Thomas third FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly Championship

It was a points battle that came down to the final weekend, with Kyle Thomas and Michael Bland tied atop the standings of the FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly Championship. Neither driver was able to improve their point total over the course of the final weekend, and Thomas emerged as the 2019 FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly Championship for the third time, by way of a tie breaker. Both Thomas and Bland ended the season with 618 points, Bland collected one feature win in 2019 while Thomas scored five feature wins on the season.

“It’s been an awesome battle the last month with Bland. We started out not running for points and just a few races in I saw the totals and thought I do have a chance at this,” said Thomas, “After winning the Great American Crate Race I saw the battle getting tighter with me and Bland and knew we had to get ever possible good finish we could before the hillbilly weekend. Unfortunately, we ended up coming into the weekend tied and I had some bad luck strike and thought it could be over! I am really happy to be coming out on top with my 3rd FASTRAK National Title.”

The Championship is Thomas’ third FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly title. He took back-to-back championships in 2013 and 2014. Thomas will receive the top prize of $5,000 for winning the 2019 FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly Championship.

Final Standings – Top Ten – FASTRAK VP Racing Fuels National Weekly Championship
1) Kyle Thomas (618); 2) Michael Bland (618); 3) Donnie Dotson (611); 4) Trey Watson (602); 5) Derrick Shaw (591); 6) AJ Spagnuola (586); 7) Troy Frazier (581); 8) Sparky Davisson (566); 9) Nick Schlager (566); 10) Corey Almond (547)

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available. FASTRAK can be found on Instagram @fastrak_racing.

The 2019 marketing partners for the FASTRAK Racing Series are Chevrolet Performance, Hoosier Racing Tire, AFCO “The official shock of the FASTRAK Racing Series”, VP Racing Fuels “The official fuel of FASTRAK”, VP Racing Lubricants “The official lubricant of FASTRAK”, Speed51.com “The official video home of FASTRAK”, Basey’s Site Work, LLC, TNT Race Cars, Arizona Sport Shirts, Simpson Performance Products, Rockauto.com, and Thomas Clarke Performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users