• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WannaRace

WannaRace

Race Fan

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 07:29 PM

I don't see much advertising or hype over the sprint show at Mercer this Saturday. I would have never known if JIm Balentine wouldn't have posted it on FB.  Wonder how many teams will support it ??

Saturday July 16th
410s $6000 to win all star sprint format
There is no other 410 sprint car race on July 16th closer than eldora and Lincoln that night !!
we welcome all 410 Sprint car teams from Fremont, atomic, Wayne County, and Port Royal that are not going to Eldora.

We will be qualifying based on your heat races and there will be a dash to determine the lineup for the feature event. The top 3 finishers in the dash will receive cash payout of:
1st-$500
2nd-$300
3rd-$200

this is the biggest non sanctioning sprint car pay off in the area this year so we’re hoping for a lot of visitors
our track is located 2 miles north of I-80 on exit 15 ..very easy trip from either direction

If you are wanting to stay over Friday or Saturday night call the rodeway inn and ask for Michaels mercer raceway special rate. 835 Perry Hwy, Mercer, PA 16137: +1 724 748 3030

Crate 602 mods ( mercer/raceway 7 rules ) $1000 to win!!! If you race at Mercer or raceway seven or are coming from upstate New York you are legal as long as you follow the crate modified rules. ( non points race for this division)

The mini stocks will be Mercer rules
Also the junior sprints will be on the card

Grandstand admission $17 and seniors $15
kids free under 13
Pit passes $35 and seniors $30
kids 10 under are $ 30

Pits open 4 pm
Grandstands 5 pm
Racing at 7 pm

Concessions will be open but outside food and drink are permitted inside. Coolers must fit between the bleachers with no glass. Alcohol is permitted. Lawn chair seating is permitted in the grassy area by the fence. We are a cash only facility with no ATM on site.

#2 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 15 July 2022 - 10:30 AM

Thanks for publicizing this. 

I won't be able to go. 

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users