• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 deadpush

deadpush

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

Sorry. Double post.

Edited by deadpush, 26 April 2015 - 07:41 PM.

#22 old man d

old man d

Race Fan

• Members
  • 628 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Deadpush, Well said! 

#23 Miley Motor Sports

Miley Motor Sports

Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • Interests:Racing every Sat night April thru September
    Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway
    PPMS, Dirt's Monster Half Mile, Racing every Sat Apr-Sept
    Home of the LOLMS Pittsburgher 100 & ASCOC Steel City Sprint Monster
    412-279-RACE www.ppms.com ppms@ppms.com

https://www.facebook.com/PittsburghsPennsylvaniaMotorSpeedway
    TWITTER @PAMotorSpeedway

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:28 PM

Thank you for your input. Going forward we won't post articles like this one posted on Racesud,

Here is something from WSJ.com,

Dan Neil on the beauty of dirt-track racing
http://www.wsj.com/a...1NjI5NDMyMzQ2Wj

And the one in this post published by DRC.

We welcome folks who wish to read the thoughts of others to our social media sites, where we will post articles of racing interest that folks can interpet as they wish. We apologize for posting an article that has been misconstrued as the thoughts of Miley Motor Sports.

We welcome comments about PPMS to ppms@ppms.com. We do not moniter public chat boards for information, Simply can't tell who's who?

Comments may also be relayed to us at the PPMS track office on race nights. If you want contacted back leave your name & email or phone number.

Miley Motor Sports is very excited about our 27th season at the PPMS racing PLAYGROUND. Tony Stewart's All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars visit us twice, Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series for the Pittsburgher 100, 11 different sanctioning series coming to PPMS IN 2015! The track surface has been clayed annually in recent years, it's in excellent shape, best ever! The buildings are already repainted and look new, bleacher lumber has been being installed all throughout the week, wall painting is scheduled. that's where we are at. Future PPMS updates and shared racing articles may be found on PPMS social media SITES.

Miley Motor Sports cares about Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway, our employees, fans, racers, media, sponsors...we care! We will attempt to limit Racestud posts only to information pertaining to our venue.

WE ALWAYS welcome feedback to ppms@ppms.com

Our goal is to share info on our social media that interests our fans. We wish all of short track racing well in 2015!
Please take a look at our 2015 schedule at www.ppms.com , there is something for everyone, please pick something, join us, then email your feedback to us at ppms@ppms.com or share it with us at the Speedway office. Thank You.

#24 Vigoda Motorsports

Vigoda Motorsports

Race Fan

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:Young movie starlets, acting in big budget Hollywood films, and Western Pennsylvania dirt track racing

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

We apologize for posting an article that has been misconstrued as the thoughts of Miley Motor Sports.

I absolutely do not believe this for a second. If the response to you posting this article had not been negative, you would not be backtracking.

Who wants an autograph?

#25 dirtstudent2

dirtstudent2

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

One question Matt.

If your not at the track because there is a specific car racing you feel part of, which one of the following makes you pick the track your going to:

The facility to include the track?

Friends you'll see there?

The show?

My choice is I pick most races I go to because of friends I will see there, but I would not have made friends at the track, if it was not for going to see the show.  The only thing that will alter my choice is being attracted to a show I want to see, over spending time with friends.  What's interesting is when I do forgo the usual weekly track decision to see another show, many if not most of the people I normally see are there too.    

It's the show that puts people in the stands and nothing else.

All other things about problems tracks have, are about what can keep racers and fans away, not why they enter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users