Photo

Rankin...Tri-City

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PrittyNPink

PrittyNPink

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:shoppin, chillin w/ the girlies, n def. racin on the weekend!!!

Posted 16 May 2004 - 07:10 PM

Hey im a new user here but ive been a race fan for years. I pretty much only attend tri-city but ive been elsewhere a couple times. I wanted to say congrats to all the winners sunday, n i thought that Dale's apology at his dirt mods win was really kool. The only thing i didnt think was kool, n havent for the races at tri-city this year so far is Miss Tri-City! WOW does she need a makeover or what?!?! LoL! i think she may be color blind, or possibly just blind in general! Poor girl...well hun if you see this reply to me n i will def help you pick out a better outfit for next sunday, before you go disgracing our gender's fashion sense once again! Guess thats all, feel free to reply everyone! Bye 4 Now! KiSsEs!!!

#2 HarryGant

HarryGant

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Skoal Bandits, Skoal Long Cut, and other fine chews.

Posted 24 August 2004 - 08:42 AM

Originally posted by PrittyNPink:
Hey im a new user here but ive been a race fan for years.  I pretty much only attend tri-city but ive been elsewhere a couple times.  I wanted to say congrats to all the winners sunday, n i thought that Dale's apology at his dirt mods win was really kool.  The only thing i didnt think was kool, n havent for the races at tri-city this year so far is Miss Tri-City! WOW does she need a makeover or what?!?! LoL! i think she may be color blind, or possibly just blind in general! Poor girl...well hun if you see this reply to me n i will def help you pick out a better outfit for next sunday, before you go disgracing our gender's fashion sense once again!    Guess thats all, feel free to reply everyone!   Bye 4 Now! KiSsEs!!!

IDIOT is an understatement

474 Winston Cup Starts 18 Wins 105 Top 5's 201 Top 10's 17 Poles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users