• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 gpon18s

gpon18s

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

a kid that has gotten lucky twice this year and got two wins and didn't deserve either win............

Correction..... A kid that just started driving and was every bit as fast as the best cars there... Strap in and go beat him, ill see just how impressed I am by your amazing skills

#22 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

Ummmmm no he wasn't just as fast as the leaders last night or he would have been beating them and not following them. His first win also was not the fastest car as Gordon wrecked both blose and Everhart and both of them came back up thro from the rear but ran out of laps to pass Gordon. I never said I could strap in and beat him. But both his wins were pure luck. Look at his average finish once it sucks.......

#23 Snidley

Snidley

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

Get some "CLAY" on the track and you won't have the dust problems.... Putting "DISH SOAP" on a dirt track just doesn't work! It does however leave a nasty film on your car in the parking lot.... also you can water the track till the cows come home... with the dirt that is there, the lack of rain, and the lack of clay, "It is what it is!!!" Don't wear any good clothes to the race Sunday, and bring goggles and respirator masks.......

Racing; A disease which there isn't any cure!

#24 gpon18s

gpon18s

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

Ummmmm no he wasn't just as fast as the leaders last night or he would have been beating them and not following them. His first win also was not the fastest car as Gordon wrecked both blose and Everhart and both of them came back up thro from the rear but ran out of laps to pass Gordon. I never said I could strap in and beat him. But both his wins were pure luck. Look at his average finish once it sucks.......

I wasn't there for his first win, so I can't comment on that. I know what I watched this time though. He fell back about 10 car lengths of the top 2, caught up to blose but overdrove turn 1 and fell back a bit again. He was running equal to the top 2. His lack of experience/consistency is all that kept him from being there the whole race. Most rookies are back of the pack and/or spinning out 3 times a night. He didn't take anything from those top 2, so why bash him. He ran a good clean race and won by a half straightaway in 2 laps. He definitely wouldn't have beat stile or blose, but he won the race. Bash the rest of the field that couldnt get anywhere near them.

#25 drtlmfan

drtlmfan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

I wasn't there for his first win, so I can't comment on that. I know what I watched this time though. He fell back about 10 car lengths of the top 2, caught up to blose but overdrove turn 1 and fell back a bit again. He was running equal to the top 2. His lack of experience/consistency is all that kept him from being there the whole race. Most rookies are back of the pack and/or spinning out 3 times a night. He didn't take anything from those top 2, so why bash him. He ran a good clean race and won by a half straightaway in 2 laps. He definitely wouldn't have beat stile or blose, but he won the race. Bash the rest of the field that couldnt get anywhere near them.

he bashes because he is #1 jealous. #2 has no balls #3 couldn't do it himself.

tell of 2 other 1st yr super late model drivers to win twice............lucky or not u have to be in a position to win

#26 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

He ran a good clean race and won by a half straightaway in 2 laps. He definitely wouldn't have beat stile or blose, but he won the race. Bash the rest of the field that couldnt get anywhere near them.

yea for once he did run a clean race and didn't wreck anyone....... first race in a long time for that one. And yea Ur right he wouldn't have beat stile or blose because he was slower than them. He didn't deserve to win the feature. The track sucked thats the reason no one else was close them put Gordon back there with the rest of them guarantee he wouldn't have went anywhere unless he took some cars out. Hes all over the Damn track cause his inexperience he can never run the same line hes always all over the place. He gets lucky once in awhile and does decent................ like I said before check his average finishes for the year they suck.

#27 racerxcrewchief

racerxcrewchief

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Racing Racing Racing Did I mention racing

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Wow! Are you stupid!

There's always more speed!And you don't have to cheat to find it!

#28 drtlmfan

drtlmfan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

yea for once he did run a clean race and didn't wreck anyone....... first race in a long time for that one. And yea Ur right he wouldn't have beat stile or blose because he was slower than them. He didn't deserve to win the feature. The track sucked thats the reason no one else was close them put Gordon back there with the rest of them guarantee he wouldn't have went anywhere unless he took some cars out. Hes all over the Damn track cause his inexperience he can never run the same line hes always all over the place. He gets lucky once in awhile and does decent................ like I said before check his average finishes for the year they suck.

atleast he has the sack to get out there and see what he's made of and not hide behind a keyboard and criticize because he's guttless wins matter, not average finish, ask any driver what they would rather have high avg finish or win

#29 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

Yea only cause his family has lots of money to put in the car for him. I dont have the money to build and run a latemodel and my family sure as Hell isn't going to buy everything for me. And it all depends what that driver is running for......... gata have good average finishes to win championships

Edited by winner 1, 15 July 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#30 racerxcrewchief

racerxcrewchief

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Racing Racing Racing Did I mention racing

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

All I can say is wow.

There's always more speed!And you don't have to cheat to find it!

#31 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

Wow what ? Is that all you know how to say ?

#32 drtlmfan

drtlmfan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Yea only cause his family has lots of money to put in the car for him. I dont have the money to build and run a latemodel and my family sure as Hell isn't going to buy everything for me. And it all depends what that driver is running for......... gata have good average finishes to win championships

WOW is right. Not sure what is scarier what u write or that u actually believe it. Even u had the money u don't have the nuts because people with a spine don't hide behind a nameless forum and ridicule a driver that has the courage to take a chance.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

#33 Lukeracer

Lukeracer

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

In stick and ball sports they keep score, in racing we just keep wanting to win!

#34 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

If i had the money to run one id be in one. You probably dont even know how to run one probably couldn't even make it move. Ur probably one of those people who sit in the stands everyweek and dont know a thing about driving or doing a setup on a car.

#35 drtlmfan

drtlmfan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

If i had the money to run one id be in one. You probably dont even know how to run one probably couldn't even make it move. Ur probably one of those people who sit in the stands everyweek and dont know a thing about driving or doing a setup on a car.

What relavence does my knowledge of dirt late model setups .....have to do with this topic? Btw my father and uncle drove super lates in the 70's 80's & 90's. My brother started in super lates at 16 and has been driving for 20 plus yrs. I've been around dirt lm racing since birth. So what is your point?

#36 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

Well then lets see you get in one and run it. Or even set one up. If Ur family has been racing for so long why the Hell arnt you in one ?

#37 drtlmfan

drtlmfan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

Well then lets see you get in one and run it. Or even set one up. If Ur family has been racing for so long why the Hell arnt you in one ?

I have neither the time nor the desire to drive a racecar. I am not the coward on an anonymous message board running down and degrading a 22-year-old kid for doing what he loves to do and doing it well, that would be you. the bottom line is the kid can drive I believe it's fairly impressive to have two wins under your belt and you've only been driving the car a little over two months. Luck or not you got to have the ability to get the car around the track to be in a position to win. don't make excuses if you think you have what it takes, you find a way to do it and you're not willing to do that you've made that painfully obvious you would rather sit back and ridicule somebody who does and that's pretty sad.

#38 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Id much rather own and run my own stuff and not drive for someone else and have everything given to me like he does. and like I said I dont have the money for it right now.

#39 drtlmfan

drtlmfan

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

Id much rather own and run my own stuff and not drive for someone else and have everything given to me like he does. and like I said I dont have the money for it right now.

excuses excuses excuses!!!!! Give me a break dude. When you do get the money and get yourself a car I think you need to Pit right next to Andrew Gordon and tell him you're the guy on racestud thats been talking trash and thinks he sucks and you're going to kick his ass on the track. But that won't happen because you're full of excuses

#40 winner 1

winner 1

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

We will see. I will have one in a few years and ill be sure to find ya and let you know where im racing at but unless dust hole hollow makes some improvements I sure as Hell wount be racing there. until I get one Ill be there helping my local drivers out and cheering them on like always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users