Photo

ULMS/UEMS Show canceled; Bolland/Swartzlander punishments meted out!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Lernerville PR BigE

Lernerville PR BigE

Just doin' my job!

• Members
  • 2,092 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

ULMS/UEMS Show canceled; Bolland/Swartzlander punishments meted out!

Sarver, PA (July 20, 2012) The yellow flag was thrown on the 2012 season this afternoon as Lernerville and ULMS officials decided to cancel tonight’s ULMS Late Model and UEMS Emod show, (along with the Millerstown Pic-A-Part DIRTcar Sportsman), but they are working to rescheduled the event later in 2012. But fear not, ye Finest Race Fans in the World, as there is still a lot going on as July rapidly draws to a close!

Fab Four Racing will resume next Friday, July 27 featuring the Joe Pitkavish Memorial for the Diehl Auto Group DIRTcar Northeast Big Block Modifieds, but show will be missing a familiar face as perennial track champion contender Kevin Bolland has been suspended for the sum total of his actions last Friday Night by DIRTcar Northeast. Meanwhile, Brian Swartzlander has been placed on probation for his response to being spun out coming to the checkered flag.

According to www.DIRTcarUMP.com:

Following the DIRTcar Big Block Modified event at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, Pennsylvania on Friday, July 13th, 2012 the following penalties have been issued:

Kevin Bolland - Suspended until December 31st, 2012 in accordance with rules as set forth in the 2012 DIRTcar Rule Book, including "rough driving", "verbal abuse of a Lernerville Speedway / DIRTcar Official" and "use of two-way radio communication to driver".

Brian Swartzlander - Probation until December 31st, 2012 - "involved in an altercation with another competitor."

In addition to the Joe Pitkavish Memorial, the Brian Steinman Benefit auction will take place with tons of great items to bid on, including an autographed shirt and jacket from Hall of Famer Brad Doty, whom was on hand this Tuesday Night for the World of Outlaws Don Martin Memorial Silver Cup.

Speaking of Brian Steinman, if you are unable to attend next Friday’s Fab Four Racing program to donate to the benefit auction, donations are being accepted via the Brian Steinman Benefit Fund at the First Union National Bank, 400 Liberty St., Clarion, PA 16214.

If you need your Action Track fix this weekend, tune in to SPEED on Sunday at 12:00 Noon for a two-hour broadcast of the 6th Annual Firecracker 100 presented by GottaRace.com. See highlights from all three nights and all 100 laps of Scott Bloomquist’s $30,000 triumph over a late, but hard charging Darrell Lanigan!

Eric J. Westendorf, Public Relations Director
(724) 664-1075 / ewestendorf@dirtcar.com

Eric J. Westendorf Public Relations Director Lernerville Speedway Follow us on Twitter @Lernerville for Race Night Updates!

#2 totalcarpet

totalcarpet

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

Your seasons over 777!!!!

#3 midnight toker

midnight toker

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

wuts probation mean?

#4 midnight toker

midnight toker

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

is swartlader suspened or wut? sarver got 2 weeks....wut bout eck? lets be fair here!

Edited by midnight toker, 20 July 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#5 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

I assume this means he's out at Sharon too, correct? With them being a dirt member and all this year.

#6 jlandonl

jlandonl

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

Wow I guess that settles that. I wonder if bolland will finally be getting that latemodel out now.

#7 Vigoda Motorsports

Vigoda Motorsports

Race Fan

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:Young movie starlets, acting in big budget Hollywood films, and Western Pennsylvania dirt track racing

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

Posted Image

So long Kevin. Your sorry ass won't be missed.

Who wants an autograph?

#8 bhhracing

bhhracing

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

Sucks dont it?

Attached Files

#9 Brian44m

Brian44m

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

THis is Dirts decision right. Swartzlander is suspended for how many races by lernerville? Would only seem fair. Assuming its true sarver was suspended. His ass better not get out of this with just probation. On the other hand it only makes since financially for the track. With Bolland and slammer gone who the hells left for excitement.

#10 Dirt_track_chaser

Dirt_track_chaser

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

THis is Dirts decision right. Swartzlander is suspended for how many races by lernerville? Would only seem fair. Assuming its true sarver was suspended. His ass better not get out of this with just probation. On the other hand it only makes since financially for the track. With Bolland and slammer gone who the hells left for excitement.

:( BooHoo!!!! What's the matter, can't stand he got caught? There is a big difference between out-right cheating and someone reacting to it. Get over it, he is a cheater and it is about time he has been caught and has to suffer the consequences for it. Hopefully his accomplishments will from here on out be marred by these discoveries that have been suspected for years.

#11 Brian44m

Brian44m

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

Wow you are a messed up dude. Hes suspended ok. whatever. life goes on. Slammer better not get out of it with nothing IF SARVER WAS ALSO SUSPENDED. My only point. What are you some kinda freak? Slammer was throwing punches. You must be a crackhead to think that throwing punches is not as bad as talking on a two way radio. But you are a slammer fan.

#12 Vigoda Motorsports

Vigoda Motorsports

Race Fan

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:Young movie starlets, acting in big budget Hollywood films, and Western Pennsylvania dirt track racing

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Swartzlander is suspended for none. Zero, zilch. Why? Because he's not an asshole like Kevin Bolland.

Edited by Vigoda Motorsports, 20 July 2012 - 09:14 PM.

Who wants an autograph?

#13 Brian44m

Brian44m

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:22 PM

Wow. Yea. You and dirt track chaser both need ativan. Possibly some anger management. You see, I can accept my man got caught cheating. Hey, I cheat every week. Won a few races here and there doing it. So has everyone else. If you aint cheatin you aint trying. But, I never threw a punch at anyone. Even when I have felt I have been taken out deliberately. You want to know why? Because if I was that much faster, or made less mistakes the idiot would have never been close enough to me to hit me. Its my own fault. Learn from this folks. You make your breaks in racing. Slammer got a bad break. Decided to crank on someone. Not legal.

#14 Dirt_track_chaser

Dirt_track_chaser

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Wow. Yea. You and dirt track chaser both need ativan. Possibly some anger management. You see, I can accept my man got caught cheating. Hey, I cheat every week. Won a few races here and there doing it. So has everyone else. If you aint cheatin you aint trying. But, I never threw a punch at anyone. Even when I have felt I have been taken out deliberately. You want to know why? Because if I was that much faster, or made less mistakes the idiot would have never been close enough to me to hit me. Its my own fault. Learn from this folks. You make your breaks in racing. Slammer got a bad break. Decided to crank on someone. Not legal.

Nice to know you are a cheater too. You are a complete douche bag. That just takes away any crediblity from anything you say. What races have you won? The first one to have his head up Bolland's a$$? He did not get a bad break. In turn 1 and 2 he could have not hit the breaks when Bolland almost took him out then. Even someone that is a class act like Swartzlander can be pushed too far. He admitted he was wrong and posted an apology. Ask Mark Flick if Bolland ever took responsibility for taking him out in front of the whole field one night at Sharon last year. The a hole doesn't have enough class to ever admit when he is in the wrong. BRP race at Mercer last year when he slammed Swartzlander in turn 1 after the white flag was thrown. Class act? No. Class a hole. Yes!

#15 Tater Salad

Tater Salad

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

If Swartzlander gets off free (sounds like he has) then Sarver should too!

#16 dirt track speed racer

dirt track speed racer

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Nice to know you are a cheater too. You are a complete douche bag. That just takes away any crediblity from anything you say. What races have you won? The first one to have his head up Bolland's a$$? He did not get a bad break. In turn 1 and 2 he could have not hit the breaks when Bolland almost took him out then. Even someone that is a class act like Swartzlander can be pushed too far. He admitted he was wrong and posted an apology. Ask Mark Flick if Bolland ever took responsibility for taking him out in front of the whole field one night at Sharon last year. The a hole doesn't have enough class to ever admit when he is in the wrong. BRP race at Mercer last year when he slammed Swartzlander in turn 1 after the white flag was thrown. Class act? No. Class a hole. Yes!

agree 100%...............if bolland is suspended for breaking dirt car rules he should not be allowed to race sharon either! should be suspended from any and all dirt car sanctioned events!

#17 Walt Wimer

Walt Wimer

• Members
  • 3,390 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing...Beer & gas/oil collectibles

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

He is!! All DIRTcar races

#18 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts
  • Interests:I'm interesting

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

You're an asshole, plain and simple.....just like Bolland. Cheating and stretching the rulebook or, claiming a different interpretation of a particular rule or rules are two entirely different subjects.

Straight from the DIRTCar Northeast 2012 rulebook.

Rule A15.13

G.) All drivers are required to have a one-way radio. The one-way radio must be working and active
prior to any ‘on-track’ activity. Two-way radios, crew-member to driver and/or any other means of
electronic communication, other than the one-way radio will not be permitted

Doesn't look like any room for interpretation to me.

Furthermore, whoever the dumbass was on the other end of the radio, probably you or that little fairy that dances around in the lime green vest, should have told Bolland that Swartzlander had changed his line in one and two and was closing. Or, I suppose the other possibility is that he was told but was too stupid or rattled to do anything about it. Hey, it sucks getting your ass kicked by the all-time leading feature winner. But, it happens. At least Swartzlander never needed a radio to get it done.

And, maybe in your infinite wisdom you could explain to the Racestudder's why it is that your asshole buddy is always in the middle of controversy. Black flagged multiple times, docked positions multiple times, suspended multiple times.....I suppose you're going to say everyone is out to get him because he wins, right? It's funny, but I don't ever remember that happening to Lou, or Ralph Quarterson, or Bobby Krauss. They backed into more wins than Bolland. Hell, as far as I know, this is the first time Brian has been reprimanded for anything anywhere.

The guy is a dirty driver, plain and simple, and it's about time he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I could really care less if I ever see him "race" again, because he's nothing but a big phony. As far as I'm concerned, Brian should have pummeled him a dozen years ago. But, he'll pop up again, I'm sure like a slug in damp weather. Maybe he'll put a SB in and run MRP. Then, he'll probably manage to get himself thrown out of there before the end of the season, too.

#19 Tommy

Tommy

• Members
  • 3,506 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

Does anyone have video of the on-track accident between them?

#20 D1RT

D1RT

• Members
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:54 AM

Word is Marion Center has gained a new driver over Lernerville's actions and lack there of......... Lernerville/WRG better get their heads out of their rectum and start taking care of the on track BS that's pushing drivers/teams to take things into their own hands or they could be seeing single digit car counts in the late models before long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users