• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 scott56s

scott56s

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Well Rich finally told me who the new owners will be. Jim Netherblade jr and Terry Rosenberger

#2 jon sleepy

jon sleepy

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

:rolleyes: ok we will see

#3 Skull

Skull

• Members
  • 4,715 posts
  • Interests:I'm interesting

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

IF it's true, I'm pretty confident it will remain a racetrack. Those two guys logged many laps around MCS.

#4 1mracing

1mracing

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

Hmmmm i heard the same 2 names last night while talking to an owner of another local race track

#5 highsidejones

highsidejones

• Members
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

Well Rich finally told me who the new owners will be. Jim Netherblade jr and Terry Rosenberger

Actually I heard these two guys were closing on MCS real soon.

Attached Files

• Attached File  MCS.jpg   23.7KB   159 downloads

Edited by highsidejones, 06 September 2012 - 09:56 PM.

#6 dobie25fan

dobie25fan

• Members
  • 3,065 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:32 AM

im sure the track will send out a telegram when a pending sale does finally commence.

dobie25fansign.jpg

http://thedirtnetwork.blogspot.com/

ROUND ROBIN: "You didn't need my fat sorry carcass to tell you so."

#7 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

im sure the track will send out a telegram when a pending sale does finally commence.

lmao!

#8 jon sleepy

jon sleepy

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

:lol:

#9 race ace

race ace

race ace

• Members
  • 2,511 posts
  • Interests:dirt track racer

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

I know Jim and Jimmy Netterblade and i can tell you 99 % for sure that neither one of them bought this or any other racetrack , both of these men have had some serious health issues in the past few years and have no interest in owning a race track unless they hit the lottery in the past few weeks . i saw Jim at bud garvey's car show and asked him if he wanted to go to watch a show at Marion center and he does ,but sometimes he is not feeling well enough that i would want to be risking his health to take him .

race ace

#10 D1RT

D1RT

• Members
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Well heck since 56s is throwing names out there lets add some more to the ever growing list.
How about............
Nestor and Steve Peles...Nestor offered to buy it years ago.
Dan Pikel and Rick Peterman
Vickie Emig and Mike Leone

But I have a feeling IF anyone buys the place it will either be Satterlee or Force.......

Edited by D1RT, 07 September 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#11 Stand Alone

Stand Alone

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

I believe that last deal went sour when they were willing to sell the speedway but got to keep the concessions..what a deal!! Lmao With some updates it could be a real gem of a place. sounds like silly season has started....maybe T. Stewart will buy it

#12 Booter

Booter

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:Racing,Hockey,Racing

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

You people are worse than an old ladies sewing circle.

#13 racecar

racecar

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Well heck since 56s is throwing names out there lets add some more to the ever growing list.
How about............
Nestor and Steve Peles...Nestor offered to buy it years ago.
Dan Pikel and Rick Peterman
Vickie Emig and Mike Leone

But I have a feeling IF anyone buys the place it will either be Satterlee or Force.......

Stop passing the buck D1RT I know you are buying the place!! Start at 11 on Sat morn and be done fast enought to go to a Sat night track! Don't need lights!! Ha Ha . Hi pal!! ;)

#14 D1RT

D1RT

• Members
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

Stop passing the buck D1RT I know you are buying the place!! Start at 11 on Sat morn and be done fast enought to go to a Sat night track! Don't need lights!! Ha Ha . Hi pal!! ;)

Buddy I wish it were true!!
It would become the 1/4 mile version of Lernerville Speedway except the sprints would be wingless.
When you retire the rags and start collecting all those high dollar race track pensions give me a call and i'll be happy to spend it for you..... :P

#15 riss1031

riss1031

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Dirt Track Racing. (no nascar) Scrapbooking, any crafting what so ever. I'm a typical stay at home mom I just happen to have a love for dirt track racing thanks to my family owning their own dirt track.

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

I don't know which Rich you talked to but it wasn't Rich Leydic. They haven't sold the track to anyone.

Riss

#16 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

I don't know which Rich you talked to but it wasn't Rich Leydic. They haven't sold the track to anyone.

the rich he talked too had no last name.

#17 scruffy1a

scruffy1a

Racestud Sophistocate

• Members
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

You're just trying to start trouble, aren't you? Stop spreading rumors that the track wasn't sold.

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck.

#18 manny

manny

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

You're just trying to start trouble, aren't you? Stop spreading rumors that the track wasn't sold.

i think i finally understand your humor. is this bad? does this mean i have no life?

#19 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

i think i finally understand your humor. is this bad? does this mean i have no life?

are you posting under the correct log in name?

#20 riss1031

riss1031

Cool Newbie

• Member Group
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Dirt Track Racing. (no nascar) Scrapbooking, any crafting what so ever. I'm a typical stay at home mom I just happen to have a love for dirt track racing thanks to my family owning their own dirt track.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

haha no i'm not starting any trouble. But I am the niece of June and Janet Potts. And now Rich since he has been with my aunt for a few years now. I would be one of the first people to know if the track or any property has been sold, along with any/all of the other employee's there. So, no. No trouble making here :-) Just don't want people confused as to why the Potts' would still be running the track next season bc of a rumor they heard on here :-)

Riss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users