• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

And since they are racing in October, you should be able to use your one day pass for that.

you are just making shit up.

#22 lastlap

lastlap

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

Went last night to PPMS bought a 1 day pit pass...Cant come back today!!! Track wouldnt give me a refund after they cancelled! This is ridiculous Matt....WTF????

the fact that you wanted or expected a refund is f@cking hilarious! lol

#23 bezerker

bezerker

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Sorry people but i think somebody told Matt Miley to stay off the message board... but he can post advertisements for future races if he wants... which do you want? I personally would like to see an owner or promoter come on these message boards and express his opinions (though some of matts might be a little bit far fetched) its still good that he takes time to do so. And as far as a refund tough shiz you should have made the show and got your moneys worth if you didnt have time to make it sell the damn ticket to somebody that could.... Just saying

I really think someone should tell Matt to stay out of the press box and let his crew make the decisions, like they are suppose to do. That is why they are there.
I respect him for taking the time to come on this venue and tell his side of the story. And you people really give him some crap.
But one question I have is why wasnt Satterlee sent to the rear since he spun with Jared?
Gregg Wheeling I understand your frustrations with the incident BUT you jeopardized the safety of the drivers by walking out. Hence the screwed up restart which could have been a very serious incident if everyone wasn't paying attention. The track should have stopped right there when he walked out, and gotten organized then continued.
Ironically, the only car out was Jared, ending his chance of possibly winning the race.

Edited by bezerker, 17 September 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#24 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

I really think someone should tell Matt to stay out of the press box and let his crew make the decisions, like they are suppose to do. That is why they are there.
I respect him for taking the time to come on this venue and tell his side of the story. And you people really give him some crap.
But one question I have is why wasnt Satterlee sent to the rear since he spun with Jared?
Gregg Wheeling I understand your frustrations with the incident BUT you jeopardized the safety of the drivers by walking out. Hence the screwed up restart which could have been a very serious incident if everyone wasn't paying attention. The track should have stopped right there when he walked out, and gotten organized then continued.
Ironically, the only car out was Jared, ending his chance of possibly winning the race.

I dont understand how the race director walking out because he chose not not sell his soul to the devil and maintain his integrity put driver saftey in jeaopardy ?? Greg has earned more respect for doing that than any 5 other people there have ever had !! Thank you greg for standing up for what is right im sure I can speak for almost ALL of the drivers in that race when I say I greatly appreciate you going out of your way to maintain the integrity of the event. That event being no where near like it used to and could be has more to do with this type of BS than anything else, real race fans wont support that BS and the casual fan isnt going to pay that kind of money to watch a dirt track race so it effectively eliminates most of the potential attendees. Trust me i would rather have 100 late models there and race infront of 10k people and have the place make 200k in the weekend, but that will never happen without a 180 degree change in almost everything other than the track itself

#25 DavyLee2

DavyLee2

• Members
  • 3,369 posts
  • Interests:racing/music/billiards

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

the fact that you wanted or expected a refund is f@cking hilarious! lol

Ya why would you get a refund ? theres plenty of reality to bitch about ! You bought a ticket .. They showed up and prepped to acomodate you two days in a row .. and didnt sell one Bologna sandwich in the meantime . WTF ?
the plummer showed up to fix the drain .. your kotex clogged the drain .. but you want a refund because the plumming isnt bad.

#26 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:27 AM

Perhaps they cancelled Friday's events just for this exact reason! More money in their pockets! Sharon got pounded with rain all afternoon and still ran there show, PPMS has to cancel because there might actually be a fast track and great racing with the sprinkle they got.

#27 midnight toker

midnight toker

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Perhaps they cancelled Friday's events just for this exact reason! More money in their pockets! Sharon got pounded with rain all afternoon and still ran there show, PPMS has to cancel because there might actually be a fast track and great racing with the sprinkle they got.

PPMS = JOKE!!

#28 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,535 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

I believe the answer to your highlighted question is that even though the caution lights were turned off, the green flag was never waived.

#29 trigger

trigger

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

PPMS = JOKE!!

I been telling you guys that Mileys are all in for the MONEY..NOt for the racers or the Fans....I would not go to there tracks, gas station or rv rental place if it free...ppms and the Miley Motorsports are a BIG joke like you said...

#30 tireguy9910

tireguy9910

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

I been telling you guys that Mileys are all in for the MONEY..NOt for the racers or the Fans....I would not go to there tracks, gas station or rv rental place if it free...ppms and the Miley Motorsports are a BIG joke like you said...

He has been found.
http://billsdirtlate...T-PPMS-SAT-9-29

#31 RmiT

RmiT

Race Fan

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

He has been found.
http://billsdirtlate...T-PPMS-SAT-9-29

"He" was never lost.

Racin', It's "Burgh" Thing...

Truth, Justice, and the American Way...
Wait, who the luck am I kidding???
This is RaceStud, ANYTHING goes, unless it fills Rick's INBOX... Then, POOF, you're gone!

TimR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users