• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I have a brand new birky style lift bar with the aluminum top for sale for a mastersbilt . Hucktyson@aol.com Also 4 stage Barnes oil pump 5 stage Barnes oil pump Rear mount sweet PS pump and a couple front mount Sweet PS pumps all for sale.

#2 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Also have a set of coated schoenfeld tri y headers for 13 degree , I have a set of coated spread port beaya tri y headers that would fit 18,23 ,13 pretty muh anything but a spread bore. I have a old coil over springs that I will give away , a weld HS wide 5 bead lock wheel and a bunch of other stuff let Me know what you need and ill let you know if I have it and how much. I don't have any junk , if its junk I throw it away.

#3 subway2000

subway2000

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Also have a set of coated schoenfeld tri y headers for 13 degree , I have a set of coated spread port beaya tri y headers that would fit 18,23 ,13 pretty muh anything but a spread bore. I have a old coil over springs that I will give away , a weld HS wide 5 bead lock wheel and a bunch of other stuff let
Me know what you need and ill let you know if I have it and how much. I don't have any junk , if its junk I throw it away.

Put the stuff on ebay that you'd give away, you'd be suprised how much you can get for some for that stuff.

#4 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Put the stuff on ebay that you'd give away, you'd be suprised how much you can get for some for that stuff.

Thanks ill try that , I didnt think anyone buys race car parts on there ...

#5 Paul55

Paul55

The MAN!!!

• Members
  • 3,864 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

sent u pm!
(TEAM 14g/CAMPING-Paul Duratz)

#6 subway2000

subway2000

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

We bought some stuff off there, a lot of great deals, over stock,ect. thousands of items.
http://motors.shop.e...dirt late model

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users