• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

I'm pretty sure race tracks should be drug testing drivers ..... There's been a lot of rumors about local " Heros " smoking hammers for heroin ....

#2 race ace

race ace

race ace

• Members
  • 2,511 posts
  • Interests:dirt track racer

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

I guess when i first read this subject i was thinking i was going to learn something 'but then i realized that it was just another one of your lame attempts at humor .i think the picture you paint of yourself portrays that of a man that in about 6 or seven years will be an old dried up never was of a late-model driver who thinks he can swing a hammer better than any man ever to walk the face of the earth, but i think you are wrong i know a few carpenters who let their work do all their talking and they do not have to come on a message board and insult a normal everyday working man to prove their point .and as far as your name calling and picking on people that ended for me in grade school maybe you should try thinking of that .coming on a message board and talking politics is just so far out i just can't even begin to wonder what the world would be if we had more people like you running it . you brag that you are faster than any car in the Clearfield or Centre or jefferson county but when someone offered you a 10 lap 2 car race you had no answers . just more insults , as for me and to why i am not a top contender well i am an old man who's best days were a long time ago and racing was never more than a hobby for me , i have a wife and family and lots of out door work that needs done plus i just had back surgery and have not been cleared to do any racing but as soon as i can i plan on being back on the track maybe no better than a back marker but with the satisfaction of knowing that everything i have is mine bought and paid for with my hard work .here is some advise for you Jon go work on your car get it as best as you can and thank the lord that you still live in the land of the free and the home of the brave , go do some racing and have a beer afterwards and stand around with your friends and have a good laugh ,you will find that life might not be such a bitch and you might just enjoy being a nice guy after all....oh i will sign this so you know i ain't just a key board cowboy . my name is Mark Clark and my friends really do call me ACE! have a nice day !!! ;)

Edited by race ace, 29 May 2013 - 03:20 PM.

race ace

#3 Ron Fox

Ron Fox

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Racing, cars, sim racing and painting, music

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Actually, there is talk of random drug testing for 410 Sprints drivers. Obviously very preliminary, but supported by both promoters and drivers.

Host of "Pit Pass". Mondays at 6:00PM on WHVL-TV. Online at www.whvl.com. racing@whvl.com I like: fast cars, loud music and pretty women. Or, is that loud cars, pretty music and fast women? Can't remember. Damn Alzheimer's!!!

#4 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

Actually, there is talk of random drug testing for 410 Sprints drivers. Obviously very preliminary, but supported by both promoters and drivers.

Wonder if Tyler walker has anything to do with that ??

#5 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

I guess when i first read this subject i was thinking i was going to learn something 'but then i realized that it was just another one of your lame attempts at humor .i think the picture you paint of yourself portrays that of a man that in about 6 or seven years will be an old dried up never was of a late-model driver who thinks he can swing a hammer better than any man ever to walk the face of the earth, but i think you are wrong i know a few carpenters who let their work do all their talking and they do not have to come on a message board and insult a normal everyday working man to prove their point .and as far as your name calling and picking on people that ended for me in grade school maybe you should try thinking of that .coming on a message board and talking politics is just so far out i just can't even begin to wonder what the world would be if we had more people like you running it . you brag that you are faster than any car in the Clearfield or Centre or jefferson county but when someone offered you a 10 lap 2 car race you had no answers . just more insults , as for me and to why i am not a top contender well i am an old man who's best days were a long time ago and racing was never more than a hobby for me , i have a wife and family and lots of out door work that needs done plus i just had back surgery and have not been cleared to do any racing but as soon as i can i plan on being back on the track maybe no better than a back marker but with the satisfaction of knowing that everything i have is mine bought and paid for with my hard work .here is some advise for you Jon go work on your car get it as best as you can and thank the lord that you still live in the land of the free and the home of the brave , go do some racing and have a beer afterwards and stand around with your friends and have a good laugh ,you will find that life might not be such a bitch and you might just enjoy being a nice guy after all....oh i will sign this so you know i ain't just a key board cowboy . my name is Mark Clark and my friends really do call me ACE! have a nice day !!! ;)

Floyd Mayweather ..... Makes it very very clear he's the best there ever was .. He's undefeated and banks 35 mil per fight ... So no self promotion and talking down others does not in any way deminish ones skills ..

#6 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Grammar, how does it work?

#7 walsh 76

walsh 76

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:dirt track racing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

Race ace. Nice to meet you. Joe Walsh. Aka- Walsh 76,smoking joe,racer Walsh,fckin a--hole.

#8 FIGJAM

FIGJAM

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

Race ace. Nice to meet you. Joe Walsh. Aka- Walsh 76,smoking joe,racer Walsh,fckin a--hole.

They're all your nicknames? The last ones a little self depreciating isn't it?

#9 walsh 76

walsh 76

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:dirt track racing

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

They're all your nicknames? The last ones a little self depreciating isn't it?

Yes but if the shoe fits. And at times... I'm only human

#10 jake shady

jake shady

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

hey legend why dont you come up north [with your attitude] and watch me kick ass with a home built BULLITT. then we can step around the trailor while i smoke grass and kick your ass. after reading your shit all winter i believe you are a wanna -be only. some of us race!! others just procrastinate, get a car or shut the luck up. better yet bring a rocket or some other brand name car so i can kick its ass also. sincerely, jake

#11 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

hey legend why dont you come up north [with your attitude] and watch me kick ass with a home built BULLITT. then we can step around the trailor while i smoke grass and kick your ass. after reading your shit all winter i believe you are a wanna -be only. some of us race!! others just procrastinate, get a car or shut the luck up. better yet bring a rocket or some other brand name car so i can kick its ass also. sincerely, jake

He runs MastersBilts.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#12 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

I bet your momma sister is proud of you.

#13 jake shady

jake shady

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

i believe masterbuilt is a spin-off of a bullitt. lol on a different note,, i heard you could train a monkey to drive at pittsburgh, wonder how they got one to type online?? pitt must be an amazing place!! sorry to offend just having fun. jake

#14 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

i believe masterbuilt is a spin-off of a bullitt. lol on a different note,, i heard you could train a monkey to drive at pittsburgh, wonder how they got one to type online?? pitt must be an amazing place!! sorry to offend just having fun. jake

Take your bullitt to Pittsburgh and show those non driving monkeys how its done ... You guys from up north that beat around hay bails and your sisters hole normally dominate when you come down.... This world is all about dreams and goals ....my goal was never and will never be trying to
Be a Saturday night hero at the local dirt track. And
That is not in anyway disparaging anyone who has that goal ... From
Being around racing my entire life I fully understand how difficult the sport is. MY goal is to
Have 8 figures of liquid and 8 figures of hard assets by the time i am 40. Reaching that next level takes a type of dedication not typically seen amongst human beings. I could race 50 times a year and live VERY comfortably working 20 hours a week if that was my goal ... But it's not .... Like I said goals and dreams ..... Sounds like your goal is to have a race car that was built after Reagan left office .... Which hey if
Thats what you want ..... Great good for you... Bit Jonny Huck wants to be known world wide and have a stable of twin turbo aventadors to drive when it's snowing ... And the best part is that
Im Closer to achieving my goals
Than you are to acheiving your goal of
Being the most well known penetrator of broads over 350 lbs in the state of PA

Edited by TheLegend, 02 June 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#15 jake shady

jake shady

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Take your bullitt to Pittsburgh and show those non driving monkeys how its done ... You guys from up north that beat around hay bails and your sisters hole normally dominate when you come down.... This world is all about dreams and goals ....my goal was never and will never be trying to
Be a Saturday night hero at the local dirt track. And
That is not in anyway disparaging anyone who has that goal ... From
Being around racing my entire life I fully understand how difficult the sport is. MY goal is to
Have 8 figures of liquid and 8 figures of hard assets by the time i am 40. Reaching that next level takes a type of dedication not typically seen amongst human beings. I could race 50 times a year and live VERY comfortably working 20 hours a week if that was my goal ... But it's not .... Like I said goals and dreams ..... Sounds like your goal is to have a race car that was built after Reagan left office .... Which hey if
Thats what you want ..... Great good for you... Bit Jonny Huck wants to be known world wide and have a stable of twin turbo aventadors to drive when it's snowing ... And the best part is that
Im Closer to achieving my goals
Than you are to acheiving your goal of
Being the most well known penetrator of broads over 350 lbs on the state of PA

sounds like procrastionation to me legend. if you really had racing in heart jonny huck you would be on the track not on the pc . as far as my assets[ if i need more money i find sponcers.] but maybe you dont measure up in that respect [so you need to make your own money] i prefer to use other peoples money. gives me more free personal time. remember big track monkey driver!!! sounds like your a skilless driver that knows only money will help you. clowns like you are easily dealt with in racing respect. just limit the spending and your legends hiding behind money end up in the back row every show. lmao de-gosipal-from-da-snake. just havin fun!!!!!

#16 TheLegend

TheLegend

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

sounds like procrastionation to me legend. if you really had racing in heart jonny huck you would be on the track not on the pc . as far as my assets[ if i need more money i find sponcers.] but maybe you dont measure up in that respect [so you need to make your own money] i prefer to use other peoples money. gives me more free personal time. remember big track monkey driver!!! sounds like your a skilless driver that knows only money will help you. clowns like you are easily dealt with in racing respect. just limit the spending and your legends hiding behind money end up in the back row every show. lmao de-gosipal-from-da-snake. just havin fun!!!!!

Have you ever raced at Pittsburgh ?

#17 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

This guy sounds like a Great American. Too stupid to know he should be embarrassed by half the stuff he just said. Who would ever want to be successful and make their own money? Lets live off of everyone else instead.

#18 jake shady

jake shady

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

This guy sounds like a Great American. Too stupid to know he should be embarrassed by half the stuff he just said. Who would ever want to be successful and make their own money? Lets live off of everyone else instead.

you have a problem with sponcers hot dog?

#19 RmiT

RmiT

Race Fan

• Members
  • 609 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

No Offense, but it seems like You are the one with a problem, Spelling "Sponsors"...

lol

Racin', It's "Burgh" Thing...

Truth, Justice, and the American Way...
Wait, who the luck am I kidding???
This is RaceStud, ANYTHING goes, unless it fills Rick's INBOX... Then, POOF, you're gone!

TimR

#20 Hot Dog

Hot Dog

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

I have a problem with someone who outright says he doesn't want to work for his money. What are these sponcers you speak of? I've heard of sponsors, but never sponcers. Please enlighten me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users