• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Racer31

Racer31

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Attention all Tuff Truck Racers: We will be having an informational exchange meeting regarding the class at the track concession stand on Sunday. November 17th at 12:00pm. We will be discussing the current state of the class and rules. If you cannot attend and would like to provide feedback please email your suggestions to Danny Kelly at kellyracing31@yahoo.com. Thank you, Danny Kelly

Danny Kelly

#2 Racer31

Racer31

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

Please help to pass the word around about this event.

Danny Kelly

#3 jgilley

jgilley

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:DIRT TRACK RACING!<br />Nascar<br />College Football<br />History

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Just got home from the Tuff Truck meeting. I myself thought the meeting was productive for all involved . Having myself been critical of Danny Kelly and WRP in the past on these boards about the racing and the way I perceived things being done , I have to apologize to Danny . I did so in person face to face . And as I had been critical on this very forum I feel a public apology is owed by me to Danny . I do look forward to this coming race season and hope to either find a truck to buy or one to drive for someone . Great meeting Danny and all that were there . Have a good winter and good luck to all in building / repairing your equipment .

Jesse

#4 docolds

docolds

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Just got home from the Tuff Truck meeting. I myself thought the meeting was productive for all involved . Having myself been critical of Danny Kelly and WRP in the past on these boards about the racing and the way I perceived things being done , I have to apologize to Danny . I did so in person face to face . And as I had been critical on this very forum I feel a public apology is owed by me to Danny . I do look forward to this coming race season and hope to either find a truck to buy or one to drive for someone . Great meeting Danny and all that were there . Have a good winter and good luck to all in building / repairing your equipment .

If you are looking for a truck to buy I heard that Kennys old truck #23 is going up for sale..

7x 9x

#5 jgilley

jgilley

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:DIRT TRACK RACING!<br />Nascar<br />College Football<br />History

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

Talked with the new owner thru text yesterday . Do not really want a fuel injected motor . Do not know anything about them when it comes to working on them since I do my own work . But if push comes to shove I may not have a choice at least until I am able to find a good carb motor to replace it with . And thank you or the heads up on that truck.

Jesse

#6 Racer31

Racer31

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

Jesse there was no apology needed. I welcome constructive criticism. We are all in this together and the best thing about WRP is that we work together with the racers. As you could see in the meeting, I took majority votes on things that had issues and we all came to a reasonable deal. That is the way it should be....everyone leaving happy. Thank you for coming and I sure do hope to see you next season. Thanks again.

Danny Kelly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users