• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Ring Gear

Ring Gear

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Not Many..

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:16 PM

Won his heat and got a 3rd in A Main.  Maybe finally got that XR-1 figured out after a struggle so far down there.  [1] Bloomquist  [2] Davenport [3] Satterlee [4] Lanigan

#2 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

Racing doesn't work like that fella . Every night is a new night , just as hard as you're trying so is everyone else ...

#3 Ring Gear

Ring Gear

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:07 AM

Reflecting on my post as per Satterlee's post race interview on DoD.  He said they might have found something.  Maybe something they were lacking which was the reason for their poor performance so far during Speedweeks. Sounds like he might have been a little hard on himself for his driving.

Still a couple of nights left @ East Bay, so we'll see. IMHO

#4 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:59 AM

Last night will be his last ever loss !! Because once you " might have found something " no one else even has a chance ... Legit Vegas odds would be 50-1 of him running better tonight than last night

#5 clwillis

clwillis

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:racing

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

Green

#6 Ring Gear

Ring Gear

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:26 PM

Response to Legend .... What the He11 is your point anyway ???

#7 Hovlane

Hovlane

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:02 PM

Response to Legend .... What the He11 is your point anyway ???

He has a boner for Satterlee and anyone else who has a well funded racing operation. You know life isn't fair yada yada same old story.

#8 lm/0/12/71/72

lm/0/12/71/72

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:40 PM

Saterlee was running eighth when we left he got banged around a bit early in the feature but was coming on strong. Bloomer was kickin butt Davenport was back a bit in second. Alex was in the 47 he didn't make it in the b main or the strawberry dash. We had to park out by the trees so we decide if we wanted to get out of there we needed to leave ahead of the crowd. Not much fun watchin Bloomquist running away from everybodt else. Don't know where Richards was they said Greg Oakes left to go home.

#9 Tyler Beichner

Tyler Beichner

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:03 AM

Saterlee was running eighth when we left he got banged around a bit early in the feature but was coming on strong. Bloomer was kickin butt Davenport was back a bit in second. Alex was in the 47 he didn't make it in the b main or the strawberry dash. We had to park out by the trees so we decide if we wanted to get out of there we needed to leave ahead of the crowd. Not much fun watchin Bloomquist running away from everybodt else. Don't know where Richards was they said Greg Oakes left to go home.

Davenport won. Stay to the checkers

#10 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:29 AM

What does the 22 car look like this year ? Has anyone seen it ? Went to Screven last night for the WoO opener. That is a story in itself. Had the 22 on it but was in gold numbers and did not have satterlee across the back

#11 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:34 AM

What does the 22 car look like this year ? Has anyone seen it ? Went to Screven last night for the WoO opener. That is a story in itself. Had the 22 on it but was in gold numbers and did not have satterlee across the back

It looks just like the last few years. You saw Chris Ferguson. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#12 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:49 AM

Sarcastic. Not at all. I didn't know if he changed his paint or numbers. They had 47 WoO cars at Screven last night. Richards and Clanton where both fast. Not sure who won, my nuts where shaking, not enough clothes. That and people from up north have no idea what or how tracks are run until you get out there and see first hand.

#13 BaconBits

BaconBits

Light heavyweight champion of my house

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  • Interests:Medium pimping.

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:08 AM

Sarcastic. Not at all. I didn't know if he changed his paint or numbers. They had 47 WoO cars at Screven last night. Richards and Clanton where both fast. Not sure who won, my nuts where shaking, not enough clothes. That and people from up north have no idea what or how tracks are run until you get out there and see first hand.

Clanton won over Richards.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#14 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:52 AM

Richards was supposed to go 43-0 this year in woo

#15 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

guess it now has gone to 42-1. LOL. He was diffineately fast enough to win.

#16 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:44 PM

How exactly was he fast enough to win ?? He was In second and had plenty of chances to win but wasn't fast enough to pass Clanton ...

#17 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:47 PM

In reading the race report. Clanton said he had the advantage being behind Richards and that Richards got bottled up on the low side behind lapped cars. True he was the guy that choose to go where he ended up. But that's just a part of today's racing when you catch traffic. Richards made the wrong choice, Clanton had the opening and took full advantage. That's why they call it racing. As for why he couldn't pass him. I did say early on that both he and Richards where fast. Clanton was just faster last night.

#18 The Legend

The Legend

No Life

• Members
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:14 PM

I get they were both fast , but if KCS was fast enough to win last night he would have .

#19 lm/0/12/71/72

lm/0/12/71/72

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:07 PM

This was my first Lucas Oil Super Late race I saw something last night I haven't seen before we were near turn 4 and there was a guy dressed in a yellow vest and he had 2 homemade orange batons and would jump up when Davenport would come out of the turn and signal to him the distance the car was behind him by holding them out wide or close sometimes in a t to signal what was going on behind him. I never saw anyone else do that I don't know if anybody else has ever seen that done before. I am almost 65 been to a lot of sanctioned races that's a first for me.

#20 714d

714d

Race Fan

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:21 PM

That's very common. From the local level up to the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users