THAT IT!!! :)

#22 rocket21

rocket21

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

THAT IT!!! :)

what do you want for your $30-$40 pit pass, a coke too!

#23 LM RACING

LM RACING

Race Fan

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

Thanks. Yes that was me in the 42 car Saturday night. We had that car out at the end of last season but it was black. It was definitely hooked up. My crew did a great job setting it up. I had it on the floor the whole race but my little 358 is no match for those monsters on a track like Saturday. I did not follow the Mac's tour but we did follow the ufo when it first started. It was cool to see all those tracks that we never would have went to otherwise.

Matt D

#24 MeXican_BOB

MeXican_BOB

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

You sir are my sleeper pick to make the lucas race in October. With some fine tuning on that car you will have it up front in no time. I havent seen anyone lift the wheel like you did in years. Was a pleasure to watch. Good luck the rest of the year. 

#25 JohnnyHildo

JohnnyHildo

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

You sir are my sleeper pick to make the lucas race in October. With some fine tuning on that car you will have it up front in no time. I havent seen anyone lift the wheel like you did in years. Was a pleasure to watch. Good luck the rest of the year. 

Stop busting the guys balls at least he is out there having fun you have your fun making fun of people on the internet get a life Mexican Bob and find something else to do other than making other people feel bad so you can feel good that's what losers do.

it's HILDO with an H

#26 MeXican_BOB

MeXican_BOB

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Racing

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

Stop busting the guys balls at least he is out there having fun you have your fun making fun of people on the internet get a life Mexican Bob and find something else to do other than making other people feel bad so you can feel good that's what losers do.

Why dont you go back to sending Kevin Bolland love messages. Im sure you miss him :)

#27 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:33 AM

it's so easy to hide behind a keyboard, hell you don't even have to duck... badmouth me well, i'll double dare you to take one to the balls. LOL

just making a joke so don't go getting your panties all jerked up with that warm laptop on your laps.

#28 LM RACING

LM RACING

Race Fan

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

Sincere or not I had a lot of people tell me that was the best looking car we ever had, and fastest I have been in a long time. It's all fun for us but we do put in the effort to improve when we can. We still have a lot of work to do but hope to get better as the season progresses. As far as the pittsburgher goes I don't even think we are in the same time zone as those guys but if we can get one of those fancy fire suppression systems by then we will give it a shot.

Matt D

#29 flash49

flash49

No Life

• Members
  • 6,360 posts
  • Interests:auto racing of course

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

Sincere or not I had a lot of people tell me that was the best looking car we ever had, and fastest I have been in a long time. It's all fun for us but we do put in the effort to improve when we can. We still have a lot of work to do but hope to get better as the season progresses. As far as the pittsburgher goes I don't even think we are in the same time zone as those guys but if we can get one of those fancy fire suppression systems by then we will give it a shot.

The car did look really good, and my friends and I said at the outset of fast laps that you looked much faster than in past years and your times proved that to be true.  Best of luck this year.

#30 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

LM, just keep that frame of mind and have fun.

#31 JohnnyHildo

JohnnyHildo

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

Why dont you go back to sending Kevin Bolland love messages. Im sure you miss him :)

Love messages what are you talking about I never sent him any messages let alone love messages I am a big fan of his as many many people are due to his exciting driving bumping people out of the way and sliding into people to win races the stands go nuts when he does that but he doesn't drive like that any more maybe since Lernerville sued him he has to be more calm and boring I heard his car is old and maybe he just doesn't bang around because he can't catch people as good or doesn't want his old car to break but I hope each Friday that it will be the 2017 debut especially hoping that it's a new car that take the abuse and not have to worry about it breaking so yes of course I miss him racing just like most of the fans do the tracks probably wish he was racing too so that all of his fans come and spend money.

it's HILDO with an H

#32 JohnnyHildo

JohnnyHildo

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:24 AM

The car did look really good, and my friends and I said at the outset of fast laps that you looked much faster than in past years and your times proved that to be true.  Best of luck this year.

Why can't you guys get off his back he saw the times he knows he was one of the slowest he just said he wants to have fun and isn't trying to go pro or anything give him a break I wasn't there but I saw the times someone pointed out where to find them and the 69 late model was the fastest from the times he was the one I was wondering if he was from somewhere else checking out the track for a big race later how did he not win he had the fastest time of anyone.

it's HILDO with an H

#33 blue by you

blue by you

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:07 PM

Why can't you guys get off his back he saw the times he knows he was one of the slowest he just said he wants to have fun and isn't trying to go pro or anything give him a break I wasn't there but I saw the times someone pointed out where to find them and the 69 late model was the fastest from the times he was the one I was wondering if he was from somewhere else checking out the track for a big race later how did he not win he had the fastest time of anyone.

is there any more at home like you!! just wondering. :wacko:

#34 FanJim24

FanJim24

Race Fan

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:49 AM

I'm just a bit jealous. I sincerely hope that you get the equipment and do well, and have a lot of fun in the process.

My dad drove late models in the early 70's at North Hills, Butler, Mercer, Blanket Hill, and occasionally Tri City. We won the last late model track championship at Blanket Hill. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users