I think it was the Knob.

Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

#22 ThunderMountainSpeedway

ThunderMountainSpeedway

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:56 PM

Ok but correct me if wrong. Which track is it were they have no safety personal on site ? Thunder mtn or ?

We have safety personal weekly. You cant miss them in the infield each and every week.

#23 pabandit

pabandit

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

There Facebook page isn't saying anything. Still showing 7/3 and 7/4 ulms.

Thunder Mt. Has picked up the 7/3 Race, and ULMS is talking with another track about the possibility of taking the 7/4 date, according to their( ULMS ) website.

#24 CHEVY1A

CHEVY1A

Race Fan

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:53 PM

In poormans terms, it means Dan is broke and didnt want to risk going deeper in the hole, which u cant blame him for cancelling

#25 blue by you

blue by you

Insane Racer

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 04:46 PM

Maybe Roaring Knob???  But I really don't know!!

Walt

I think your right......walt.

#26 Lawrence226

Lawrence226

Cool Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:24 PM

According to multiple sources, the track has been hurting for awhile.  Dan has been bouncing drivers checks for a couple years now, and thats why less and less cars go there.  Its a known fact- ask any driver.  Someone even involved a lawyer last year to get payment.  The latest problem was not that Dan pulled out from the ULMS commitments of two races in the ULMS "Hell Week" or his made up story about insurance, its been said in numerous places on Facebook and by word of mouth, that the promoter of the ULMS told Dan he wouldn't be coming because of Dan bouncing a check from the previous ULMS race to the series for the entire payout.  If he is so far in debt on the track, why continue?  We all don't want to see another track close, but why bury yourself?  And all the people who believe that "insurance problems" was the real reason are pretty gullible!  I am sure people have questioned his Facebook posts, but he deletes all negative comments.  Says there is 22 on one, yet you see 4?  How is that to run a business?  Fans/Drivers should be able to voice their opinion and ask questions.  Why hide the real reason and make up a story?

#27 pabandit

pabandit

Fast Newbie

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:05 PM

Genesse Speedway in NY, was given the 7/4 date.

#28 Sparkler

Sparkler

Race Fan

• Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:16 PM

Maybe Roaring Knob???  But I really don't know!!

Walt

The track is roaring knob that does not have an ambulance or Fire Company on site along with safety personnel. They have little kids driving the tow trucks last time I was there.

#29 jo73

jo73

No Life

• Members
  • 2,184 posts
  • Interests:Life, Dirt racing, H-D, Golf, Corvettes, Street Rods.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:51 PM

The track is roaring knob that does not have an ambulance or Fire Company on site along with safety personnel. They have little kids driving the tow trucks last time I was there.

That's just plain craziness...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users